Status: Give it time.. Comments deeply loved!!!

Lie to Me

Chapter Seventeen

The mystery vampire was soon in a head lock between Mickey's hands. "Who are you?!" Mickey growled. I heard Bella back into something. I was stood frozen in place.

The ghoulish man's voice was equivalent to Gollum's from Lord of the Rings. "She will have her revenge! You are all vile scum the doesn't deserve-"

"Oh bugger." Mickey sighed cutting him off. In one vivid motion, he snapped the creeper's neck. I just starred at him. "What? It had to be done."

I just shook my head. "Sh-she?" Bella finally stuttered out. "Who is she?"

"Possibly that red-headed bitch that's been following me. I even ran into her in the woods. If it wasn't for-" I quickly shut and realized I said everything out loud.

"Red head? Oh my god that's Victoria!" Bella looked petrified as she put two and two together. "We got to tell Edward! He'll know what to do!"

Mickey and I exchanged a glance. "Yes! We'll send out the bat signal!" we both said in unison before cracking up. "All right, Jess. Think you can contain a flame to burn the body?"

"Don't doubt my mad skills mother effer." I winked. It's strange how we're taking this creepy vampire death so chillax. Then again, we are strange. Mickey dragged the body out the front door as I looked for anyone watching.

A loud motorcycle was heard approaching. Jake. He got off the bike and ran towards us. "Jesse!" He exclaimed pulling me into a bone-crushing hug. What the fuck were people doing up this early.

"What's wrong? You looked stressed." I immediately snapped into a worry mode as I saw Jacob's tired face.

"What's wrong?" He almost yelled, "After the shit you did at the bonfire then you running off into the woods, which was very stupid to do, and succeeding efficiently in worrying me, you don't even bother to pick up your phone!" He truly did sound concerned.

"I'm sorry." I felt awful for doing that.

He just grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "Just don't do it again. " I nodded and he kissed my lips.

A throat cleared and I turned around. Mickey just kinda pointedly looked at the dead vampire.
"Ooh."

"Who's that?!" Jake yelled.

"This total creeper vampire that has been stealing Bella's clothes. He was in our kitchen this morning."

"You OK?" he said suddenly becoming frantic.

"I'm fine." I shrugged Mickey got it." I turned back to Mickey. "Lay him out." Mickey did as told. I did my best to concentrate. It took all I had to not turn and kiss Jake.

JACOB'S POINT OF VIEW

Jesse looked as if she was in deep thought. Suddenly a flame exploded from her hands. She smiled contently and waved it toward the crumpled leech. It quickly consumed him. In a matter of minutes she had the flame back out.

"Uh..." Was all I could say. Great, now I'm the drooling, idiotic, caveman.

"I need to tell you something."
♠ ♠ ♠
ohh. NIGHTMARE BY AVENGED SEVENFOLD HAS BEEN RELEASED AND IT'S FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll update soon.

Comment, it motavates me and makes me feel better.

xoxo

Vixen