Status: Give it time.. Comments deeply loved!!!

Lie to Me

Chapter Three

Jacob's Point of View

Holy hell. "Jesse?" The Bella-clone nodded and smiled. "It's been what? Five years?"

"Too long." She agreed and hugged me.

"You mean Jake, you knew somebody that looked this hot and felt no need to tell us?" Embry said slyly.

I glared at him, but Jesse laughed. "Jake and I go way back. We did everything together when I came up for the summer."

"We'll I'm going in," Billy sighed, "Tell Charlie to call me."

Jesse nodded and Embry felt the need to speak, yet again, "Charlie? As in Charlie Swan." Jesse nodded her head with a look in her eyes to say Embry's slow. Of course he didn't pick up on it. "I thought you looked liked Bella."

"Yeah, twins sorta look alike." She laughed "And Bella looks like me. I'm too minutes older."

"Embry Call." He said holding out his hand. Instead of shaking it she raised an eyebrow and pulled cigarettes and a lighter out of her back pocket. Lighting up should took a long drag.

"Well as much as I'd like to stay, I've got dinner with Charlie." She said walking back to her car. Opening the car door, she froze. "Hey, Jake? You want to come?"

Jesse's Point of View

As soon as I said that, he was hesitant to answer. Maybe it was too soon to ask something like that. "It's OK, if you don't want to. I'd under-"

"No, I wanna come." He interrupted." Embry, Quil, I'll catch you later."

Getting in the passenger seat he smiled at me. I got caught up in his deep almost black eyes for a moment. I found myself starring, so I started the car and kept my eyes on the road"Nice car."

"Thanks. I was a piece of junk. My counselor helped me rebuild it."

Confusion crossed Jake's face."Counselor?"

"Yeah... At that camp." I looked as equally confused, but kept my eyes on the road. "Where did you think I've been the last few years?"

"Bella said you were staying with relatives. I figured you didn't want to hang out anymore."

I laughed. "I wish I was with relatives. I've been at Swift River Academy in Cummington, Massachusetts for troubled teens."

"What did you do?" Jake asked bluntly.

The burning face from my dreams flashed in my eyes again. "A lot of stuff I ain't proud of."
I left the topic there, but didn't want to see his reaction.

"You don't have to talk about it." He looked at me. "And I won't judge you."

Jacob's Point of View

I wanted to know what she did, but I wasn't going to make her uncomfortable. She was much easier to be around than Bella. Actually, the more I was with Jesse the less I thought about her.

We pulled up in front of her house and I noticed that bloodsucker's Volvo in the driveway. "Cullen." I muttered under my breath. I forgot about him till now.

"Ew. Edward's here. I find that guy creepy. He a friend of yours?"

"Not in the slightest." I found it comforting that she didn't like him either.

"Well I'm glad your here, or I'd never make it through this dinner." Will I make it through this with a leech across from me?
♠ ♠ ♠
The academy's real. I'd appreciate some feed back guys! Please, good or bad.

xoxo

Vixen