Status: Give it time.. Comments deeply loved!!!

Lie to Me

Chapter Eight

My alarm clock was buzzing in my ear and I groaned. Damn you Grey goose and your hang over. I was still wearing my shirt, but no pants. Coming home last night was a blur. I just remember getting stood up, yelled at by Bella for driving wasted, and Charlie laughing when I puked on her shoes. Not even trying to hurry, I crawl and head downstairs for Advil.

Charlie took one look at me and busted out laughing, "Nice hair." I in turn, flipped him off. Which he laughed harder. And I walked into those damn moving walls again.

"Good morning." Edward said holding out his hand to help me up. God, what is he made of? Stone? It sent me flat on my ass. "I hope you don't mind, but Alice and I are taking Bella to school today."

Good. Only if you promise not to bring her back. I didn't answer, I just grumbled and shoved past him. If I were Advil....I'd be in a cabinet. But which one?!?!? Edward must of guessed what I looking for, because he opened up on and handed me the bottle. I nodded in acknowledgment and swallowed two of them dry. Now, where are my pants!?! The keeper of the cigarettes! I went back upstairs and found them in the bathroom. Yes!

BELLA'S POINT OF VIEW

I have never seen someone so, so, unput together in my life! And Edward is warming up to her so quickly... We were silent on our ride to school, with the exception of Alice's humming in the backseat, till I asked Edward a question. "Edward?"

"What is it love?" He said turning to look at me. He didn't need to look at the road, but it still made me nervous.

"What do you think of Jesse?" He seemed genuinely surprised I asked this. He knew where she and I stood, how much she hated me.

"I think she's very different, but better than most. A blind man could tell she's been through a lot" He mused.

"She's kind of a bitch." Alice piped in. I've never heard Alice cuss before, she's been with Emmet too much lately, "Kind of reminds me of Rose. I like her." She giggled. We've been at school for a bit now, and Jesse's mustang finally pulled it's way into the parking lot.

"Edward, can you read her mind?"

His eyes narrowed at first. "Only if she is thinking dead on about something."

"Well, see if she's thinking about her date with Jake."

"Isn't that invading her personal space?" Alice intervened.

"Please?" I begged. He caved and sighed.

His face turned to one of pain. "She's indifferent. Her memory would point that she's angry with him, but mostly hurt. He stood her up."

I didn't know what to say to that. Whether Jesse knows it, I saw her getting ready yesterday. She really liked him, as he did her a dinner. Why wasn't he there?

JACOB'S POINT OF VIEW

I didn't get any sleep last night. The hurt look on Jesse's face just keeps replaying in my mind. I didn't mean to upset her, I had no choice than to follow Sam's orders. I'll set this right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler thingy I guess. I can't do much more with out a male character, so please send me your ideas, cuz all of mine suck. I need your help!!!!!! OK, new or old layout? Bella's side on things....

xoxo

vixen