Daddy's Little Girl

I bite my lip sadly and walk over to the door. I open the white door. I swallow and look at the beautiful girl infront of me.

"S-Sarah? W-What are you d-doing here?" I studder in shock.

"Hey" she murmurs softly.

A back pack is in her hands.

"You can't just leave for 10 months and not call or anything like that. What the hell Sarah, you scared the shit out of me" I say sadly.

"I did it for a reason Cameron" she whispers and looks down.

The rain pours hard. I open the door more so she could come inside. She shakes her head. Her bright blue eyes look up at mine with sadness.

"My mom, dad and little brother died in a plane crash, comming to visit me. To see my new boyfriend. Even though you're two years younger then me, they didn't care. My and my grandma moved, I came here to give you something" she whispers.

She hands me the back pack. I hold it in my hand tightly.

"I'm sorry I treat you like that. It came around, I loved you. But i hurt you and I'm sorry. Good bye Cameron" she whispers and kisses my cheek.

Her lips linger there. I close my eyes sadly. Then she's gone. Forever.

I lay the bag on my bed. I open it. The little pink blanket was her favourite, the one she always used to sleep with when we had sleep overs. A tear rolls down my cheek.

I unfold it. My lip quivers, I put a hand to my mouth.

Thee little baby girl's bright blue eyes look at me with a sad look. I wrap her up in the blanket and bring her close to my chest. I rock her back and forth, watching her little eyes just stare into mine.

"Shhh...Shhh Daddy's here. I promise" I whisper and kiss her forhead softly

____________________________________

Cameron Collins ; ^.^ ~ ^.^

Janessa Collins ; *.*
  1. Story
  2. Watermelon
  3. update.
    please read this.