Status: This is the edited version. I made many changes to this story.

A Summer Fling Turned Upside Down..

Isabel Lucas doesn’t know who her real father is; then again, she hardly sees her mother either. Her mom is what you call a Nomad, and has been one since youth. Isabel lives with her Aunt in California. When her senior year in high school beings, her excitement is present, even after her summer fling goes back home. The year seems set, that is until her mother returns for her so they can live with her new husband in New York. Although, Isabel is very laid back and calm, the city is really messing with her sweet demeanor. Her life has become so different since the move. She’s with her mother again, she has a father, and she also has a new brother. Her living style is completely different; now she lives in wealth. She has everything any girl would want; but the return of a certain fling in her life will just send everything into a sudden chaos.
William, better known as Jack to Isabel, wastes no time in finding fun as he ends his years in his private school in New York. Although his summer was hot and heavy in California, Jack wants to try to find the right girl that fits his fling’s description. Jack’s father is a multi-millionaire, which would make Jack one of the youngest multi-millionaire heir’s in New York City. He doesn’t know if people hang with him for his money, or for him, which leads him to party and drink a lot. His party life hardly slows down when his best friend gets a sister out of his father’s new marriage. His summer flame is now in his life again, and he wants it to stay that way, but some people have different ideas.