Status: First Story In writers block... helpppp!

The Unwanted Bird Sings

Another Piece Shattered

After kissing Seth and getting the crowd to cheer it seemed like it was going to be a great Halloween. I pulled away when I saw out of the corner of my eye Jacob slamming through the gym doors.
"Go after him Tasha I'm sure he needs someone right now"
I don’t know what made me listen to Seth but I ran after Jacob so see him going through the front doors and into the forest.
"JACOB! wait up please"
He didn’t slow down, he was at the edge of the forest, he slowed down till he wasnt walking at all starting into the canopy of pine trees.
"Jacob?"
I reached out and touched his arm, he spun around so fast I thought he could have been faster then The Flash.
"What do you want?! huh?!"
"Seth said I should follow you and see if you were ok..."
His breathing was raspy and he was shaking badly. I reached my hand down to his holding him where he was and I reached my free hand to turn his face to me.
" Jacob its ok, just tell me what’s wrong Ill listen"
He removed his hand from mine and did something that I would have never expected

He hugged me holding me close to his chest... and he was sobbing over my head.
"Why does it seem like no ones out there for me?? And when it seems like there something it just goes right out of my reach... WHY?!"
I didn’t even know what to say except hug his torso and let him cry for a little while until I was sure that it was better to take him somewhere than let him fall apart at the school.
"Come on Jacob lets go somewhere else and we can talk about this.
I guided him to the rabbit after I got his keys and got in on the drivers side. We drove until we got to First Beach. When we stopped Jacob turned to me with a lost look.
"Why Tasha?"
"I’m guessing you mean why I’m helping you?"
he nodded
"Because even though you’ve had your rough patches you’ve helped me a lot and its only fair that I help you and be there when you really need someone, its the least that I could do"

I got out of the car and grabbed Jacob out of the shotgun side. We walked along the shore line as the waves kissed our feet. The silence was always lingering but it was warm feeling and normal. I also realized that Jacob probably didn’t wanna talk about anything. We walked for hours and when we got back to my house I saw something that I wish I had never seen. Seth getting out of a little red car with a blonde getting out of the drivers seat. They were giggling and Seth had the biggest smile on his face. It wasnt the giggling and smiling that put a notch in my side. It was the look of complete love and devotion in his eyes.
"Tasha...."
"Jacob stay here this isn’t about me and I’m gonna fix this right now"
I shot out of the car and Seth turned his head to me. The care in his eyes was gone, there was nothing and all that was left was the care he seemed to have for me.
"Seth please just tell me the whole story"
He nodded and walked inside the house with me real quick.
"Tasha, there’s this thing called imprinting and it means that there’s a soul mate for every wolf. Someone made specifically for us.."
" And she's your imprint??"
"Imprint but yes she is, but I want to let you know that it isn’t something that we choose or control it just happens whenever we meet them"
I was hurting but it just showed that Seth wasnt truly mine in the beginning and that it wasnt right for me to hang onto him like he was my only life line. I had to remember that I had the rest of the pack and Paul to be there when I needed someone, and soon Colin and Brady when they shifted.
"Its ok Seth don’t worry about, you weren’t mine to begin with so I cant hold a grudge. Go and make her happy, and be happy for yourself too"
He smiled that I was so understanding, kissed my cheek and walked out the door. I followed after him and saw Jacob was waiting on the porch.
"Come on Jacob lets get inside and help that heart of yours"
He cracked a small smile and followed into Sam and Emily's house
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so so so so so sorry that i havent been updating lately ive had some writers block and been getting ready for the summer along with skiing and everything i hope that you comment, subscribe and tell me what you think and what i can add to the story please let me know what you think. Ill try to update more oftem from now on