Status: First Story In writers block... helpppp!

The Unwanted Bird Sings

How Did This Happen?

Looking up at Jacob you could easily tell that he was beyond piss and was ready to beat some one up if not kill them. Charles didn’t seem the least little bit worried though, he only had a smug grin on his dirty grungy face.

" Well I'm getting something’s taken care of by Miss. Tasha down here, if you know what I mean"

I only gaped up at him, what the fuck?!?!?!

"It's time for you to leave"
" Oh? Did I hit a nerve? Well let me give you a little info. I've been fucking her for the past couple months, so that'd mean she's been cheating on you, am I right?"

His smug look only increased at Jacob's face filled with anger and it directed towards me and not only Charles.
" Get out" He growled, barely able to control his anger.

Getting off of me, Charles casted Jacob one last look and finally at me, giving me a wink and finally going on his way out of the house. Sitting up I looked down at my arms and felt the bruises starting to form under the skin where Charles had me pinned down.

" Get out"
" What"
"Get out" With more assertion, telling me he was completely serious
"Jacob what he said wasnt true"
" What reason would he have for saying that unless it was true, and from my point of view it seemed like he was being the honest one"
" I'm your girlfriend, your gonna believe the creep who barged into your home and nearly raped me? He's a complete stranger to you!"
" Your not my girlfriend anymore, I'm not gonna be with a slut who cant keep her legs closed, so get out"

I couldnt believe it, my whole world just fell apart. I grabbed my belongings quickly and my puppies Chief and Butch( who by the way aren’t very little anymore) and drove off. I was only thinking of where I was gonna go. The pack wasnt an option cause of what just happened. They'd probably side with Jacob anyways since he's their brother and I'm a nobody. All I could do right now was keep on driving. I kept driving and driving until I was halfway down a dirt road where I finally broke down. Tears were in my eyes completely blurring my vision and sobs choked from my lungs. I cried for what seemed like hours until I heard my door open and I was pulled into a frozen embrace. The sweet vanilla candy smell filled my nose and I saw dark short hair. Crying into Alice's shoulder she seemed to know what happened and didn’t say a word asking me about what went down, she must had seem me in a vision where I stopped here, needing someone desperately.

" He- he did-dnt and th- then, b- but nothing-" My sobs interupting my voice so it only seemed jumbled and scattered.
" Shhh... .shh, Edward told the family what happened. Dont worry you can stay with us as long as you like, dont worry about it we'll take care of you"
I only nodded as she lifted me like a child and placed me in the shotgun side of the car and started driving back up the dirt road. After about ten minutes we arrived at the Cullen house. Unpacking all my stuff into the guest room that they prepared for me, I went through stuff and saw that the letter Charles presented to me was missing. It was probably still in Jacob's living room somewhere.

>>FF<<

A couple weeks later and I was still at the Cullen house, I tried to pay them rent or try to look for a place of my own to live but the wanted me to stay there and they didn’t mind taking care of me. I’m guessing since they didn’t get chances like this often so they wanted to make the best out of it and probably so that they could keep an eye on me since I was still really torn up about what happened. Jacob hated me to his very core and it affected the way the pack treated me too. Seth and Sam seemed to be the only ones that didn’t hate me after Jacob told them about what happened. Sam was far from welcoming and kind though. Seth would pop in every once in a while to check up on me and hang out with Bella when she was around. Seth didn’t have problem with me or the Cullen's. He was so kind that he actually heard my side of the story even though he didn’t pick a side which is fine with me. Charles was still floating around from what the Cullens have told me. They can smell him in the area.

Sitting alone in the Fork's diner, I was eating some fries and a shake. When the jingle of the front door opening caught my attention. Looking up I saw that it was Charles. Still in grungy clothes, unshaved, sloppy look and just plain gross. Placing a 20 on the table I stood up and headed for the door hoping that I could avoid any interaction with him. Sadly i wasnt so lucky cause he caught my arms before I was even 3/4 of the way across the diner.
" Not so fast darling, how about we sit down and have some lunch"
" Sorry no thank you"
" How about you stop running your mouth, shut up and sit down" The grip on my arm was starting to get a little on the tight side.
" No" We were glaring at each other and not backing down that I didn’t notice the jingle of the door ringing a second time.
" Now you listen bitch, you no longer have that giant to hide behind anymore so there’s no point on acting tough"
" He's no longer around because of the bullshit you told him, and this is no act so get your hands off me"
Leaning into my ear he said loudly that most of the restaurant could he what he said to me.
" Dumb slut" That finally made me snap with Charles, back in Colorado I would deal with his shit but this time he had messed me too much, I looked up at him and spit right upon him. Wiping it off himself he raised his hand and balled it up into a fist, striking me across the face sending me to the ground. Looking across the room while I was on the ground, upon my knees I saw some faces that I didn’t want to see.

Jared, Paul and Embry.