Status: First Story In writers block... helpppp!

The Unwanted Bird Sings

Wonder

You'd think that after all the bullshit that has been going on in the world people would finally get it and see that it was time for a change, but no they were still the same idiots who killed and harmed the people around them. They could have been strangers, friends, family or just some that you randomly met. People were hurt and hurting others everywhere. I was no different from those people. I hurt Jacob by not taking him back or talking to him. Charles was the one of the many that hurt me. The cycle didn’t change it just kept going on and on and on. The human race as a whole was nothing but a failure because we couldnt seem to get along even though we had so many differences. Yes we had our own opinions and choices but that didn’t mean that we couldnt be united as a planet, human beings. I was swallowing my life with different things to get my mind off things. The Cullen's even were sending me off to the island that Bella and Edward went for their honeymoon just so I could have a change of scenery.

They were packing my bags and everything only telling me that I was going there for about a month, no pack to bug me, no vampires to hover over me. Just myself to my thoughts and some energetic dogs to watch after. Boarding the plane I was eventually there with a small open house to myself, Chief and Buck, 2 stuffed duffle bags worth of clothing, chargers and some music that I could listen to. Not even bothering unpacking I found a bikini on top, changed right in the living room and ran to the beach. The hounds running ahead of me and right into the ocean, jumping around playing with each other. I ran up until I was able to dive under. The water was crystal clear and was filled with sea life. The hours seemed to blend together, eventually a week had passed. Not a single thing about Forks or La Push came into my mind.

Jacob's POV
I had been trying to keep an eye on Tasha since the phone call that we shared but it was hard since the leeches were watching her like a hawk. Her sent was covered by their stench so it was hard to keep track of her until there was no scent for me to find at all. I ran all across the area, her scent wasnt any where to be found. Barging right into their house I cracked their door and was furious.
" WHERE IS SHE?!?!"
All they did was look up at me and then back to what they were doing like I wasnt even there.
" WHERE DID SHE GO?!?!?"
" We sent her on a vacation to get away from everything and to get away from you"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its so short and that I havent updated lately I have been so busy with work that the moment that I get home I pretty take off my shoes and pass out not even eating dinner sometimes so ill try and have on up within the next couple days... hopefully in each story too

love you all

if you have comments please tell me what you think

subscribe and banners!!!