Status: First Story In writers block... helpppp!

The Unwanted Bird Sings

Gone

Waking up I looked around and saw Emily. She was sitting on a chair next to me stroking my head. She saw my eyes were open she smiled, her smile seemed to have the heavens blessed her.
"Your awake! How are you feeling honey?"
I tried to talk but there was a sharp pain that stabbed my chest and face. I groaned from the pain and that only seemed to make it worse.
Oh! They said your ribs were broken and your jaw was fractured so you probably wouldn't be able to talk, the pack has gone to battle against some vampires that are trying to attack, they were the ones that took you. Paul was the one that found you if you don't remember" I nodded as Emily explained but it was hard since nearly my whole face hurt, I soon dozed off when a blood curling scream woke me up. I looked around as best as I could and saw Sam holding Emily and the pack wasn't seen anywhere. It seemed like hours had passed before the screaming stopped and not even minutes later did the pack walk in, Paul barged in with them looking extremely pissed. He looked at me and was stunned, he hurried over Carlisle soon walked in after him and sat next to Paul at my side.
" Thank god your awake! I was so worried!!"
"Miss Lynn you've sustained some major injuries; broken ribs, toes, left foot, right radius and ulna, jaw, skull fracture, and your left eye socket was nearly crushed. Your foot and arm are casted while your socket was placed correctly while you were sleeping and not it just needs time to heal, but your going to be in pain while this all heals" Carlisle explained. I nodded understanding, he stood up and left, Paul soon took over and looked back at me. My eyes seemed to say everything
Where's Jacob?
"Please don't make me tell you Tasha" He stared at me with pleading eyes. My eyes didn't falter though I still wanted to know, he sighed giving in.
He stopped looking for you Tasha. He only looked for maybe a week, but he soon gave up. Sam had the pack still patrolling for you, it was so hard since the attack was coming up. Jacob soon set his whole attention back on that vampire girl. The night I found you... The night that I found you he was with her, all cuddled up in a tent. He got hurt in the battle and when he was stable all he could ask for was to see her. To see her and no one else."
Tears were now coming down my face and into the cushions of the couch I was laying on. My sobs only shot pain through my senses, Paul could only hold my unbroken hand while my tears fell.

>>FF<<
Its been weeks since Paul told me everything and I was now staying at Paul's. No sign of Jacob and I didn't care one bit. I didn't talk to anyone except Paul anymore. Jacob ran away I guess, Bella was getting married and I was invited to the wedding. Paul was going as my date since he didn't want me going alone or as he said " Being dinner for those blood suckers" The wedding was simple and nothing too fancy. Alice was so excited to see me that she actually convinced me to come early so she could get me all dressed up for the wedding since I didn't own anything that was nice enough for a wedding. Standing next to Paul in my dress while my hair was up. Carlisle checked up on me when Alice was getting me ready and put my casted foot was to a point I could sometimes use crutches if I was careful and my arm could come out in a couple weeks or so. My jaw was nearly healed so I could talk and eat but it still hurt a little while my stitches had to probably stay in the longest since the cuts were so deep. The wedding was going off well when the ceremony was over and the reception started I was cruising around when I saw someone that I really didn't want to see and someone that I wasn't expecting.

Jacob.

His hair was grown out and he seemed nervous. I turned back into the crowd before he could see me and I found Paul. Since he was taller than the rest of the crowd he saw Jacob show up and we soon left without him noticing. Getting into Paul's truck we hurried back to the house where Paul left me and soon left telling me he was going to Sam's.

Jacob's POV
After Bella's wedding I was pissed! I stormed back to La Push, to Sam's house. Walking threw the door everyone was so excited that I came home, Quil and Embry were the first to come up and give me a welcome home. I was focused on all of them that I almost didn't notice Paul walking in after me, nicely dressed in a button up shirt and slacks. When he looked up and noticed me he glared, growled a little and stormed off into the kitchen, not saying a word.
What's his problem? Scoffing it off I went back answering Quil and Embry's questions. What I thought was a little weird was that Tasha wasn't anywhere to be seen, no one told me what happened to her after the battle but I saw in the pack's head about Tasha. I wondered what happened to her.

" Hey guys I never did find out what happened to Tasha?" I asked but I didn't get an answer though. What I saw was the whole room looking down and getting silent, I was about to asking again when Paul suddenly shot out of the kitchen and glared me down. His glare was so bad I was sure he was going to murder me at any moment.
"What did you say?!" His anger was even more apparent now that he spoke, he didn't even give me time to respond when he shifted across the room and punched me full force in the face, even if I was a werewolf it hurt.

" Fuck you! You didn't give a damn about that girl! So don't act like you care now!" He yelled at me, the pack suddenly went on high alert all standing and waiting for what would happen next.
" Of course I care about her! How dare you say that I don't!!!" I yelled back his statement only pissed me off.
"Oh yeah? Then why was I the one that found her? Last time I checked you were the one who gave up on her and stopped looking for her. You didn't even give her a second thought when you were back with that vampire girl! If my imprint was like that I would have killed myself with the guilt. I nearly did when I found her!"He screamed at me. Imprint, that word rang the loudest from all of his screaming and yelling. Was Tasha my imprint? I thought that she was when I first got to know her but it seemed to not be true as time went on. Yet now that it was brought up it made me think about everything all over again. I thought back to all the time that I had spent with her and how the room seemed lighter and more lit up when she was in the door or when she was crying I was planning on breaking someones legs. All the troubles she went through and how she still came up to be my friend. Looking around the room and across my pack's faces it seemed like there was something missing. When I went back to what Paul said it stirred up some questions.

" You said how you found her, what did you mean by that?"

He didn't even talk any more he charged at me but before he could try and rip me apart, Sam and Jared grabbed him and took him outside where I heard fabric shredding from him phasing.
" Dude Jake, the night before the attack Paul found her and brought her here, she was really beaten up too. Broken bones, her eye socket was nearly crushed too. She was hurt bad. Dr. Fang actually came over here to check up on her after he fixed you up." Embry explained
" What?! Why didn't anyone tell me?!"
" We did, Paul was the one sent to tell you while you were with Bella"
" I didn't hear shit about this! I need to see her!"
" Jake! There's something you need to know before anything"
"WHAT!?"
Embry jumped at me turning around and yelling at him.
" She hasn't talked since we found her Jake, she went back to when her neck got busted up, she only talked to Paul any more. She even moved in with him so she wouldn't be alone anymore" Embry said with pity filling his voice. Paul soon barged in with a pair of shorts now, probably given to him from Sam.

" Yeah she talks to me still cause you didn't give a shit and I've been there for her! So if I see you anywhere near her or my home your dead!!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
hey FYI Im making it so Rachel's off at school right now so Paul's there for Tasha