Status: Finnished! It's all done...but if your reading this...Thank you anyways.

Rebel Yell

Marci's POV

“You are acting like a baby” Debbie sneered as she set the drum kit up for Green Day’s Orlando show. It had been nearly three weeks of complete and utter ignorance to Billie Joe’s whims of trying to talk to me. Obviously I was too stubborn to give in just like that and speak to him; however it had reflected on the rest of the people on the tour with a mood that was set every day.

“Well he shouldn’t have been so damn rude to me back in Arizona” I glared at her as she tried to wipe down Tre’s sticky drumsticks but she shook her head in disappointment. This had been our eighth chat about my stubborn childish ways but to be quite honest it was just making me resent the idea of talking to him even more.

It was difficult though having to live on a bus with him but I just timed myself around him. For example I would wake up in the morning an hour earlier and go to bed an hour later after he had fallen asleep for whatever reason I believed it was necessary to do so. After all I just didn’t want to talk to him.

“He was sick on you! I’ve been sick on you before and so has Louie, Janine, Mark and Stacy but you have never become a complete bitch to them. I think you just want him to chase after you and apologise and snog you till the day you die” Debbie was ambassador for Billie Joe in this saga and she might as well have a ‘team Armstrong’ shirt on. “What about the time he asked you out to dinner with the entire crew, you didn’t show up. Or even the time we were going into Las Vegas for the day, he politely asked you to come and you didn’t” her words were like vinegar to me and I bit my lip sourly.

“I had my reasons Deb’s” she looked back and threw the sticks down next to the stacked cymbals. I could see that she was going to go off on yet another rant about my social life and I wished that I hadn’t opened my mouth about the situation again. I closed my eyes shut, readying myself for the first blow but it didn’t come.

“Hey Debbie are you-“an upbeat male voice sounded behind me and I turned to my saviour in his baggy jeans and black tour shirt. It was one of the roadies and he seemed to cringe when he saw me, nice. “Hello Marci” he softened his voice as he walked around to pick up a stack of paper work from Debbie.

“This is the last lot, thanks” she handed him a wad of papers and he smiled at her pleasantly before turning on his heel and walking back to the stage door.

“So are you coming tonight Deb’s, it should be fun” Debbie nodded her head and I looked back to her shocked at my nonexistent invite.

“What’s going to be fun?” I asked stunned at my own best friend being secretive about something which seemed so trivial.

“Nothing Marci- he was just on about the bus journey tonight-“she was lying, I could tell because she stared me dead on in the face as she concentrated on her lie. Something which I had seen more than once when asking her ‘if Louie had hit her’ and if he had ‘spent her money on more alcohol again’

“Really, well maybe I could come and join you then” her face dropped into an icy look and that’s when I knew she was defiantly lying. She rubbed her neck and looked back up at me sheepishly to confirm my idea.

“it’s not that they don’t like you Marci but they like Billie even more and well with the attitude with you lately, I don’t think they want that tension tonight” I pulled my lip forward, I had officially become un cool, nasty bastard boss.

“But I want to go to what you’re going to” I whispered and she dropped her screwdriver on the floor.

“I don’t want to be the one to ruin everyone’s night because I brought you” I looked at her stunned and she slapped her forehead in guilt. “I didn’t mean that, I just don’t want it to be awkward for me too” she rubbed my hand where it rested on my jeans and I bent my head forwards. I hated feeling like people were talking about me behind my back and I hated it even more when people isolated me like I was diseased. “Fine, but if anyone asks you didn’t heard about it from me. It’s a Miami themed party in the downstairs of this building” she shook her head disappointed in herself but I smiled at the fact that tonight would be the night to redeem myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
awww, this is a really short chapter...really short but the next chapter is pretty important and I think it should deserve a chapter on its own.
Also, thanks for the comments mibbians....I tell you enough times through my messages but I do appreciate you all and you know who you are.

Overall, I really do recomend this story. It will make you, think, feel, wonder, concider and above all blow your mind. It is a brilliant story and she is a brilliant writer whom deserves a flood of comments and readers....Dangling Grenades From Puppet Strings ...read it here and I promise you with my sealed approval that you'll be glad I recomended it.