Status: Finnished! It's all done...but if your reading this...Thank you anyways.

Rebel Yell

Marci's POV

I woke up and for once in a long time I didn’t want to move away from the person sleeping next to me, who snored lightly and who had his hands still firmly around my own. Last night was just wonderful, the best ending to one of the greatest days of my life. My legs were still around his legs and I lifted my head up to look at the blonde haired man who lay in my bed peacefully.
It had happened so quickly last night that it took me a while as I closed my eyes to fully feel the effects of what had happened. I had finally passionately made out with the one night stand that turned out to be my client, my enemy, my friend, my confidant but most of all the man I had dreamt about for so long.

His leg twitched as I stared at my ceiling, not really ever wanting to move away from this spot.

“Good morning” he rubbed his nose into my hair and I looked up at him, his eyes still cloudy from the sleep and I squeezed his hand.

“Good morning” I replied to which he kissed me on my lips making me tighten my grip around his hand.

“I’m not moving today Marci, fortunately I’m glued to you now” he stared into my eyes all lovingly. He had done that a lot last night and every time he said he loved something about me or looked at me like that, my breath hitched higher and higher in my throat.

“Good because I don’t fancy going out in the rain today” the bay window was being pounded by the rain and I looked at him as he pulled a disgusted look at it.

“nice weather” he added sarcastically, “you know I was thinking last night, we’ve gone about this relationship thing the whole wrong way” I looked at him stunned, it was that girlish intake of breath after being asked out by that boy in the playground that I felt. It was like a bomb had exploded in your stomach and I kissed his neck as he carried on talking, “usually a relationship should be, date, kiss then sex and yet we went, sex, date and then kiss” he nudged me and I couldn’t help myself so I kissed him again.

“Well we aren’t usual people, in fact I think I’m quite crazy” he stuck his tongue out at me.

“Good, I need my girlfriend to be just as unusual as me; it goes with my entire look. Unusual band, unusual best friends, unusual dress sense, unusual eating, unusual tour boss and obviously a very unusual girlfriend under a very unusual relationship” he winked at me and without a hesitation I seemed to roll on top of him, kissing him madly.

This had all gone better than I had expected, I had a boyfriend, a boyfriend who was absolutely perfect for me and who was absolutely under my will power as I straddled him on my bed, kissing him. “Wow, somebody is feisty this morning” he said as i began to work my way down his neck and laughed.

“Very much so Mr Armstrong” I nipped a little at his neck and he let out a little moan underneath me. “But it seems I’m not the only one” I worked my way back up to where his eyes had rolled completely back.

“Oh my lord, Marci” he ran his hands down my back as I began to lay sloppy wet kisses down his jaw line.

“Morning kids! Good news-“my mom burst through the door, catching me and Billie on top of each other to which both Billie and I jumped up, him accidently throwing me to the floor in the process. “ I’m sorry, if I’d know I would have come back later but since I’m here, I just wanted to tell you we got a phone call from Debbie this morning and she, Louie, Michael and a Tre Cool, is it?” she asked Billie to which he silently nodded, his face still bright red with embarrassment, “well they will be at the house at seven today” she laid down two cups of coffee on the dressing table causally as both me and Billie sat up, looking at her. “See you later on kids, sorry about disturbing you” and with that she closed the door behind herself having finally split the mood in the room.

“I’m so sorry” Billie bent down from the bed to see me still collapsed on the floor looking horrified at my mother,

“don’t apologise about this I should be apologising for my parents, my mom in particular” I rubbed my eyes before jumping up quickly, “Debbie is coming, shit” I ran to the mirror on my dressing room to look at the lovely hickey on my neck from Billie Joe last night. “shit, shit, shit, she is going to hunt me down and if she says anything about bridesmaid or red underwear, tell her to fuck off” I turned to Billie whose face had begun to regain colour.

“Bridesmaid’s?” he had slowly begun to slide out of bed, his face still puzzled.

“They said they weren’t coming” I picked up the foundation from the dressing table and began to dab it on my neck, completely ignoring his last question. I couldn’t remember even receiving such bites on my necks but here they were looking like Rudolf’s nose in a Christmas night’s sky.

“Obviously they missed us too much” his hands had sneaked around my waist and pulled me close to his body as he kissed the top of my wiry brown hair. It sent a chill down my back and my hand dropped the foundation on the dressing table at his lovely touch.

“obviously” I turned around, making sure his hands were still around my waist and kissed him roughly as I hooked my hands around his neck “and obviously we have a lot to answer for when they do arrive”, a notion in my head clicked again, that the four people who had placed numerous bets on the sequel of me and Billie’s rekindling were coming here to collect their winnings.

“I suppose we’ll just come right out with it, saves us having to be so sneaky around our best friends” I had lowered my hands from around his neck and brought them to his chest which was covered in the yellow and green shirt I bought yesterday. “And then it will give us time to make this really official” he winked at me to which I grinned in embarrassment.
♠ ♠ ♠
I might post another one up tonight because the next chapter i wrote, has got to be one of the more humourous paragraphs i have wrote! It's filled with all the those people who love Billie and Marci so much in one room and all after getting their chance to scrutinise the new couple!

As for this chapter- it is much like the first chapter....it's like "mphhh"...it's not like 'oh wow, look what happened' but it isn't like 'ok, so you just wrote blah blah blah'. It is, i suppose a 'filler' chapter...so I'm very sorry but it is going to get good in the next two chapters! haha- it's like Dynasty/Rivers Dale/A world apart/ Melrose Place/ All my children = DRAMA....