I Won't Stop Until That Boy Is Mine

Ian Somerhalder.

"The guy who died in the TV series LOST!"

"The hottie from Vampire Diaries!"

Did either one of the two statements above popped into your head when I mentioned Ian?

I'm pretty sure it did.

Ian is a talented actor who is commonly known in his roles as Damon Salvatore or Boone. Girls go wild when they see him on the red carpet.

He'd be busy rehearsing his lines for his roles or he'd be busy attending gala premieres and such.

Now imagine yourself to be in Ian's shoes.

What if your girl-space-friends get hate-mails just for hanging out with you? What if the ladies you're dating gets death threats? And most importantly, what if one of your biggest fan turned out to be your biggest nightmare?

PS: Stars like Ashley Greene, Robert Pattinson, A7X and others will appear in different chapters.

Warning: May contain explicit contents. Please proceed ONLY if you're okay with vulgarities, drugs and sex-related contents. You have been warned!

Disclaimer: I do not own Ian Somerhalder [though I really wish I could ; ) ]. I do, however, own the plot and storyline to this story. Do not copy this idea because it's wrong. And you're not being original. Why bother writing if all you do is rip other writer's work off?
  1. Prologue
  2. 01
    Ian shares his feelings on Ashley Greene. Gina wants to sell an exclusive photo that she has on Ian.
  3. 02
    Ian gets an earful from his publicist while part of Gina's past unfolds.