Status: Complete.

Seasons Change

VI

(Winter.)

I couldn’t believe it. Alex cheated on me. The odd thing is that I believed what he said when he told me that bitch drugged him. I swear if he would have told me a name I would have hunted her down and slit her throat.

The excuse Alex gave was soon confirmed by Abby, who said he woke up, found the girl in his bed, flipped on her, threw her out of the house, and cried well into the day I came home.

I understood that people make mistakes and that I still loved him. I was not going to leave him. I just needed time. About a week actually. That whole week I just sat in my old room thinking. Thinking so much so that I just couldn’t keep myself from Alex any longer.

I went to his house only to find him curled up in a ball on the edge of our bed. Tears and eyeliner stained his angelic face. I draped my arms around his waist and nestled my face in his soft black mane.

I heard him moan and gasp. “What the fuck?” he whispered.

“It’s just me.”

“Oh hey.” he hid his face from me.

“Baby. I understand everything. And I love you. Can we just forget about this all, please?” he nodded. “Good.”

We held onto each other and kissed like it was the end of the world.

***

“What should we do now?”

I sighed. “More sex?”

“Sure.”

***

(Alex.)

I was ecstatic that Winter took me back. I couldn’t even believe it. Abby was right. Winter did love me. We ended up spending the rest of the day repeatedly having sex. That’s my kind of make up.

“Hey. Where is Daily?” Winter asked.

“Still at Jordan’s. He asked to spend another week and I figured we needed the alone time.” I clarified.

“Oh. Ok. I just hope they aren’t brain washing him into hating gays.” we both laughed.

“We’ll just have to switch children then. Jordan seems to like us.” Winter snorted.

“True.”

‘So here's your holiday,

hope you enjoy it this time, you gave it all away.

It was mine, so when you're dead and gone,

will you remember this night? twenty years now lost.

It's not right.’


“Who could that be?” I dug my phone out of the night stand “Hello?”

“Mr. Churchill? This is Jordan’s mother. Umm…we didn’t know what to o so I just called you. We think Daily needs to be taken to the hospital.”

“Oh my God. What happened?” I asked as I rushed out of bed and pulled on the closet articles of clothing I could find.

“Umm…last night he didn’t look to well. Well all week really, but we didn’t think anything of it. It’s like he’s been drunk almost. Drowsiness, vision loss, headaches.”

“Oh my. We’re on our way.”

“But that’s not all. He seemed a tad irritable and he woke up this morning and he’s been vomiting ever since.”

“We’re coming.” I ushered Winter to get dressed and raced to Daily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Stay Together For The Kids-Blink-182