"I love you, Adrienne..." "I love you too, Mike"

The truth... or not?

I put my hand behind his waist and the other hand behind his neck.

“Mike…?”

Tre, don’t ask me to stop, it’s too late, I thought.

I leaned down and kissed softly his neck, and soon as my lips touched him, a soft moan escaped his mouth, along with a “Mike, what are you…?”

“Shhh, this is gonna be fun.”

I whispered in his ear with the same sexy voice and words he used with me. Then I kissed again his neck and sucked softly.

This time he did not complain, but let out another weak “Mike…”

Wanting to do the same exact things he did on me, I slowly lifted his shirt up, letting my hands rest on his chest. That’s when I knew it.

He really was bi… but me?

While I kept sucking gently I felt his hand around my waist and suddenly he pulled me against him, closing the small gap left in between us. I knew what to do, and didn’t stop him.

I then felt his hands going up to my back and my neck and through my hair.

I stopped and looked at him. I remembered too well what he did to me at that point and I decided to do the same.

I leaned in slowly and when I was a few inches away from him I whispered:

“I love you…”

He looked at me straight in the eyes and I saw love, lust, happiness and sadness at the same time and a bit of embarrassment too.

“I…” He was unsure.

I walked away and sat down on the bed.

“This is exactly what you did and said.”

He stayed there silently, I could see his back only. I broke the silence again.

“I stopped you when you were about, you know… to kiss me.”

“Why?” he asked, still not turning around.

“Because…” I took a deep breath. It was hard to say. “Tre… I’m not bi… I love Adrienne and you know it, my life’s with her.”

He walked out of the room without saying anything.

After about an hour I was still awake, talking to myself.

“Mike, you’re a fucking liar!! You perfectly know you felt something when you kissed his neck, don’t fool yourself! And the way he looked at you… come on, don’t deny it, you’re fucking in love with him! But I still love Adie! I can’t love him! I can’t be bi! I love her, not him!... I’m so fucked up.”

Suddenly I hear the door opening slowly and I immediately pretended I was asleep.

I heard someone walking in and I knew it was him, just by the sound of the footsteps.

“See, Mike, you know him so well, you love him, that’s obvious! D’ho! Shut up! Shut up, you!” I thought.

I felt his hand caressing softly my forehead and cheek.

“Mike, if you only knew…”

Tre…

“You didn’t hear me walking downstairs, did you?”

No… that’s true, I didn’t hear him!

“That’s ‘cause I didn’t go downstairs, Mike, you silly…”

He ran a hand through my hair while my heart was pounding faster in my chest.

“I was right behind that door, hoping you’d called me back in to say you love me back, ‘cause I love you too…”

Ok Mike, chill out, keep you eyes closed, you’re sleeping, remember? Breath slowly…

“I heard you talking to yourself, Mike, I heard every single word.”

I felt like my heart was going to burst right then, ‘cause it was beating way too fast.

I felt his breath on my neck and then his lips softly on mine. I was dreaming, yeah, I had to be dreaming. Then he walked away.

“By the way, Mike, I know you’re awake.”

I still forced myself not to move.

“Goodnight.” He said, and closed the door. This time I heard him walking downstairs.

That night I couldn’t sleep.