"I love you, Adrienne..." "I love you too, Mike"

E-mails

It's been three days since I last saw Tre.

I hadn't gone to the studio, I hadn't talked to Adie, I just wanted to be alone. Isolated from everyone else.

But I knew I had to get out, some time soon, 'cause food was needed. And I was running out of coffee, so it was no good.

I got up from my bed, where I'd spent all my time, grabbed my jacket and car keys, and went to look for my wallet.

I found it near my laptop. I picked it up and put it in my pocket. Something was wrong, though... Oh yeah, I hadn't checked my e-mail for so long, and my sixth sense was yelling "turn that damn pc on!"

So I did, typed in my password and waited.

<<You have 45 unread messages.>>

What?!? Fuck!

Ok, let's see...

15 from Tre Cool. What the fuck?
4 from Adie (80).
2 from 2$Bill.
11 Newsletters.
Yeah, I had to expect that.
1 from Jason W.
1 from Jason F.
1 from Joey.
Wait, Joey?
1 from Sam B.
1 from Ana.
What the fuck's happening, I thought she hated me... and Joey writing to me. Couldn't he simply ring me up?
3 from Claudie. This is getting really weird.
4 from... Yeah, fuck the magazines.
1 from stuartntheave@yahoo.com Who?? That's our song, by the way... I wonder...

I went to look for Insomniac, put it on, and after years, listened to Stuart and the ave.

Standing on the corner of
Stuart and the Avenue
Ripping up my transfer
And a photograph of you
You're a blur of my dead past and rotting existance
As I stand laughing on the corner of insignificance

Well, destiny is dead
In the hands of bad luck
Before it might have made some sense
But now it's all fucked up

Seasons change as well as minds
And I'm a two faced clown
You're mommy's little nightmare
Driving daddy's car around
I'm beat down and half brain dead
The long lost king of fools
I may be dumb
But I'm not stupid enough to stay with you

Well, destiny is dead
In the hands of bad luck
Before it might have made some sense
But now it's all fucked up
You're all fucked up...


I forgot what this song said... and it was so true, to me, right then.

I read the email:

Dear Mike, first of all, I'm sorry for stealing your e-mail adress from Jessica's adress book. Yes, that Jess, Tre's ex-girlfriend.
My name's Ashley, I just turned 18, on December 9. Yeah, I know, it's Tre's Birthday too.
Anyway, I'm writing to you because I need help. A couple of years ago I was in love. Deeply in love. He was my life, my world, my everything.
But he left me. He was all my life and he betrayed me. He went with my best friend!! And they got married, last year! Yes, he's just 20, but he fucking married the one I believed to my be my best friend! They both broke my heart...
I thought my world had finished, shattered into thousands of little pieces, like the mirror I broke with my fist as soon as I got to know it. I still have the scar on my left hand...
I couldn't stand it, and I wanted to end it. I didn't wanna live anymore, if that was how life was going to be like, from then on.
I was gonna kill myself. I was really going to, cutting my wrists, if I hadn't left the radio on.
"Stuart and the Ave" came on.
And those words stopped me... You know, <<you're a blur of my dead past and rotting existence...>>. Or, again, <<I may be dumb but I'm not stupid enough to stay with you...>>
It wasn't exactly comforting... but it did it. Life goes on.
I had to go on.

So, long story short, because I'm sure you're too busy too care, you saved my life.

And I'll never thank you enough for that.

I mean it. THANK YOU!

love
Ashley
xxx


I was left speechless. I didn't wanna read the other messages...
Who was this Ashley??
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, little filler.
COMMENT PLEASE!