"I love you, Adrienne..." "I love you too, Mike"

Monster Billie (part 1)

I hit "Reply" and started typing my answer. Half an hour later I hit "Send", closed my laptop and went out, without reading the other e-mails.

I drove to the nearest super-market, and made my way to the "Coffee" Isle. I picked my favourite kind of coffee and then went to look for the other things I needed.

Pasta... Got it.
Beer... Got it
Toothpaste... Got it
Eggs... Got 'em.

After I paid for everything I'd bought, I got back in the car. I was waiting at the traffic lights, when I saw her crossing the street, not far away from where I was.

She was alone. And... was she crying?

I parked somewhere near, and ran after her.

"Adie!"

She turned around and when she saw it wasme, she ran up to me, throwing her broken self into my waiting arms.

"Oh, Mike!"

"Hey, 80, what's up? What happened?" I asked her sweetly. "Let's sit down, ok?" I put my arm around her and walked with her to the nearest bench.

"Come on, Adie, now calm down and tell me what happened, k?"

She sobbed.

"D-didn't you read m-my e-mails?!"

Shit, I knew my sixth sense was right, why, WHY didn't I read hers too?

"No Adie, I didn't, I'm sorry. Is there something I should know?" I asked quietly.

"Of course, Mike b-but it's j-just so hard to tell, I mean... he... he wasnt supposed to... oh, how could he?! How COULD I?!" She screamed the last bit, and an old man nearby turned around. I flipped him off and he slowly went away, muttering something I couldn't hear. For my best I suppose. And his safety, probably.

I turned to Adie. "What's up honey? What did you do? Who's he, BJ?"

I tried to put my arm around her again, but she pushed me away.

"Can't tell. Go away. C-can't tell you."

I was taken aback by this. Didn't she love me anymore?

"Babe what do you mean, what did he do to you?" I asked, worried.

She looked away, "N-nothing!"

Yeah, and I'm a princess.

She was shaking. This was fucking serious, shit, what could I do?

"Adrienne Nesser, I demand to know what happened."

I cupped her face with my hands and made her look at me, straight in my eyes.

She closed hers, though, and moved forward, till our lips touched.

As soon as my brain registered the fact, she stood up and ran away. What was up with the girl?

I ran after her, of course, and reached her not long after. She was still shanking and crying. I stopped her from running away again by pulling her to a wall, so if she wanted to go she'd have to push me off of her first.

Then it started raining. I let her cry, her head on my chest, rain falling over us. All of a sudden she stopped. And when she looked up at me, I knew we both rememberd the same day.

Years ago.
Rain falling.
She, pressed between me and the wall.
Me, blocking every possibility of running away.
How good we felt, pressed against each other.

Now her tears were mixed to the rain, but I knew what she was thinking.

We kissed. So passionately, just like the first time.

And just like the first time, we took our time, exploring each other's mouth.

Then she pulled away, and with her head resting on my shoulder she whispered in my ear: "He read my diary."

That little fucker!

"I know." she said.

"I said that out lout?" I asked, and she nodded, smiling. The first smile I'd seen that day.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, next part will be up, SOON.

but only if you comment.

seriously, what's wrong, is it the story, or somethin?

if it's gettin worse.. well, just comment and tell me! i need to know, to improve, ya know...

comments keep me writing. without 'em. i might not write for much longer.... seriously.

it happened once, don't let it happen again. PLZ