Sequel: You're The Only One

Don't Hold Your Breath

I Saw You There

Graduation day! Yay!

I frantically searched through my closet to find something amazing to wear. I had to look perfect. And no not for graduation. I don't give a shit about that. It's what coming after graduation. The minute I get my diploma I'm rushing out of that school and making my way to the air port. The airport where my beloved boyfriend would be flying in from Vegas. It just so happens his plane is scheduled to land right after my graduation ends. And I wanted to be there when he lands.

I couldn't decide if I should go with fancy or sexy. Gah! I can do both so well! 

The doorbell interrupted my thinking, and I nearly killed myself tripping over a pile of clothes on my way to answer it.

I opened the door revealing Kaela and Gabe. 

"Thank god. Kaela I need your help." I said grabbing her wrist and dragging her into my messy room. Gabe not to far behind. 

"Ryan, the graduation is in half an hour and you're in sweat pants?" she questioned. 

"That's why I need your help! I can decide what to wear."

She sighed. "Well do you have any idea?" 

I pointed to a stack of clothes on my bed. 

She rolled her eyes. "Really? You couldn't narrow it down any more then that?" I shrugged. "Fine. But were going to have to do this quick.  

 She walked over and started sorting through my clothes. And by sorting, I mean throwing the majority of the clothes on the floor. 

"Here." She tossed me a pair of nice looking pitch black skinny jeans and a long sleeve purple button up shirt. "Now go change quickly." She ordered. 

I did as instructed, only having twenty minutes until graduation started. When I came back out she looked at me and rolled her eyes. 

"What?" I asked. 

She didn't say anything. She just walked over and untucked my shirt and flattened my collar. "You're seeing your boyfriend. Not going to church." 

"How did you untuck my shirt so quickly with one hand?" I asked pointing to her bandaged wrist. 

"Not important. What is important is your hair and make up." She walked over to my dresser and grabbed some hair gel and a stick of eyeliner and handed them to me. "Here, now go over to that mirror and make yourself look hot. And do it quick." As I did so she turned to Gabe. She removed his hat and tousled his hair. 

"Hey! Hey! What are you doing?" 

"You need to look good too." she stated simply. 

"What for? It's just graduation. And I'm sure Brendon and his friends don't give a fuck about what I look like." 

"Well don't you want to look good for-" I cut her off by clearing my thought. "Um, I mean, you should look presentable for your parents." nice save. 

"Why-" 

"Just don't fight it man." I interrupted him. 

"Fine." he sighed and crossed his arms. 

Duh you idiot. You need to look good for you maybe possible future boyfriend. 

I wanted to say so badly. 

Finally I finished with the well known Ryhawk and well applied eyeliner.

"Hey Ryan, One, nice job. Two, can you hand me that please?" she asked pointing at the black eyeliner. 

"This?" I held it up questioningly. 

"Yup." I smirked and tossed it to her. This should be entertaining. 

Gabes eyes widened. "What? No. I'm good. This is enough." I couldn't help but smile. This reminded me of that first time I tried to put eyeliner on Brendon. He had the same reaction. That was way back before I even came out of the closet. It seems like forever ago. 

"Gabe come on, please? Just work with me here." She pleaded. 

" ¡Dios mío! ustedes me están volviendo loco!" He exclaimed in Spanish.

"Oh se callara. Me lo agradecerá más adelante." She responded with out missing a beat. He shut his mouth and let her apply the eyeliner. He looked taken aback. He definitely wasn't expecting Kaela to understand, much less reply. It was pretty amusing.

~*~

We finally made it out of the house and to the school with three minutes to spare. Kaela and Gabe went with Tanny and Mike, and I was stuck with my aunt. Me and Gabe were all dressed up in our purple Gowns and caps. Fancy right? Kaela being a junior, wasn't graduating this year. She was just tagging along for moral support. That and her parents were our ride to the air port. My aunt had no idea they were flying in, who they were, or that I was planning on spending the next two weeks attached to his hip. Eventually I would have to tell her, and when I did I would make sure there was nothing she could do to keep up apart.

~*~

Holy fuck 

I felt like I was going to explode. I was standing in line and they just now started going through the R's. I was shaking, playing with my hair, messing with my hands, every nervous habit you can think of. 

I have to get out of here.

"Ryan, dude, calm down." Gabe whispered one person away. 

"I can't help it. I have to get out of here before I scream." l shot back then began chewing on my lip. 

"Dude. Your almost up. Quit fantasizing and walk forward." He instructed. I didn't have time to respond before the principal called my name. I nearly sprinted across the stage. I shook the principals hand, grabbed my diploma, and instead of sitting down with the rest of my graduating class, I ran out of the room and into the parking lot. I was immediately greeted by my aunt who suffocated me with hugs. 

"Oh Ryan! I'm so proud of you!" 

"I can't breath!" my voice was muffled since she was practically shoving my face into her shirt.

"Ryan! Come on let's go!" Kaela ran up and grabbed my arm, but my aunt didn't let go. 

"Ryan, where are you going?" She asked holding on to my head. 

"I have friends flying in from the air port, and I'm going to be late if you don't let go of my face!" 

"Ryan, this isn't that dark side boy now is it?" I didn't answer her and broke free of her grasp when I saw Tanny make her way into the drivers seat of the mini van, ready to drive us to the air port. Kaela and I rushed to the car, ignoring the protests coming from my aunt. 

"W-Wait. Where's Gabe?" I looked around to see him just now exiting the doors. "Gabe! Hurry! Let's go!" I called motioning for him to move faster. He sprinted to the car and dove in, me not too far behind him.

Brendon's POV

I was uncontrollably bouncing up and down in my seat as the plane was landing. I was so close to seeing him again. SO CLOSE!         

"Brendon! Relax! Your going to give yourself brain damage or something." Spencer scolded me from behind.

"B-But R-Ryan... SO CLOSE!" God, I couldn't even speak coherently. 

I could practically hear both of them roll their eyes.

~*~

Finally! The freaking plane landed. And they were Finally letting people off the plane. But did I get to go? No! The second I jumped up Vicky grabbed my arm keeping me from seeing my dearly beloved. 

"Vicky! Let go!" And of course, she didn't. 

"Brendon, you're not seeing your boyfriend looking like that." She said standing up. 

"Looking like what?" 

"Brendon. You have a mustard stain on your shirt for one, you're wearing old baggy blue jeans, your hair is a mess, and you haven't brushed your teeth since this morning." 

"Well it's not like I have morning breath, and I don't see a mustard stain!" I said examining my shirt. It was a slightly over sized white T shirt with a red stripe across the chest. 

"I know. It's just a hideous shirt." 

"It is not!"

"Well it's not hot!" 

"I. Don't. Care." She was really starting to get on my nerves. 

"Please let me fix you up. Then I promise I'll leave you alone." 

I sighed. "Fine but hurry up before I explode."

"Alright." she reached into her bad and pulled out some clothes. How she got into my closet? I have no clue. But she shoved my clothes into my arms and pushed me into the tiny bathroom. When I took a closer look at the clothes I noticed they weren't mine. They were the same ones Vicky lent me on my first day in Las Vegas all those months ago. I wasn't sure if I should be happy or annoyed. But nonetheless I changed into the red skintight V-neck shirt and the dark blue skinny jeans. Then of course when I came back out she attacked me with hair gel eyeliner and gum. 

Ryan's POV.

"Ryan sit down. You're going to wear a hole in the floor. Pacing back and forth across the lobby isn't going to make him get here any faster." Kaela said motioning to the chair next to her. I ignored her and continued pacing. 

"Hey Ryan!" I turned to see Jon, Spencer, and Blivy. I ran over and gave each of them a one armed hug. 

"Hey guys. Where's Brendon?" I searched through the crowed of people and didn't see him. 

"Awww Nice to see you too Ry!" Spencer exclaimed. His voice dripping with sarcasm. 

"Vicky got a hold of him. She's fixing him up in the plane." Jon answered for me. 

I sighed. "Damn it Vicky."

"Hi Ryan." Mrs. Urie said giving me a hug. 

"Hey Mrs. Urie. Nice to see you." She looked a lot better. A lot happier since the......accident......that was good.   

"Hey Gabe." Will shyly waved towards him. Gabe was frozen with shock. 

"W-wi-Bli-W-William?" he finally spit out. 

Brendon's POV

"Okay Vicky, can I please go now?" I begged. She looked at me and smiled. 

"Go get him." 

I smiled and kissed her on the cheek before shooting out of the plane and down the little step thingys. I ran into the lobby to see a tall skinny handsome boy in a purple shirt with his back turned towards me.

"RYAN!" I ran towards him, and the second he turned around I slammed into him, holding him as tight as I could, making sure he wouldn't slip through my fingers and disintegrate. I felt tears fall down my face. He was finally in my arms. After all this time. He pulled back and looked at me. Studying my face. And I his. Tears began to fall down his face as well. 

"Brendon." He whispered my name. As if it was all he could say. As if it was all he wanted to say. As if he's been waiting for this moment his entire life. 

I pulled him into another tight embrace. "I love you. I've missed you so much." I whispered into his ear. 

"I love you too." He whispered back. I pulled away and crashed my lips into his in a simple but tender and loving kiss. The first one in three months, and it felt amazing. As if everything was where it was supposed to be. As if everything was falling into place.

He pulled back and looked into my eyes before examining the rest of me. "You're wearing the same outfit you did the day we met." He smiled. I heard a couple "Awww's" in the background. It sounded like probably Kaela and Vicky. Maybe my mother. 

"That I am." I said smiling right back at him. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = love.

Don't you think I deserve love for this chapter? Hehe

so the next chapter is probably going to be in Gabes point of view, and it will probably be kind of short. But then after that well have a Bden/Ryro Reunion! Yay!

JesusOfSuberbia- I tried commenting on your profile like four times yesterday but mibba kept screwing it up D: then I was tired of typing it. So ill probably re do it some time today. :P I'm so lazy.

" ¡Dios mío! ustedes me están volviendo loco!" = My God! You're driving me insane!
"Oh se callara. Me lo agradecerá más adelante." = Oh shut up. You'll thank me later.

Feel free to correct me if my Spanish is wrong. ^ D: