Sequel: You're The Only One

Don't Hold Your Breath

We'll Love Again, We'll Laugh Again.

"Okay so Kaela, I must introduce you to everyone!" I announced still holding onto Brendon. And that's the way it was going to be for his entire stay here. With one arm still wrapped around Brendon I gestured to each one of my friends as I introduced them. "So this of course is Brendon," I gestured to him first. "And here we have Jon, Spencer, Vicky, Ms. Urie, and… where's Bill?" I asked not spotting him. 

"I saw him walk towards the bathroom with Gabe." Brendon whispered in my ear. I looked at him with raised eyebrows and he just shrugged.

"Anyways…" I continued. "And everyone, this is Kaela. My first and only friend here in this hell hole. Well except for Gabe I guess, but he doesn't count." I gestured towards her and she managed a small wave. She looked embarrassed. Then Vicky, being the quiet introverted one she is,sarcasm Ran over and gave her a friendly hug. 

"Its so nice to meet you! You're even prettier in real life! And thank you for everything you've done." Vicky exclaimed. 

"Um, thank you. And it was no problem, really." She didn't seem surprised or uncomfortable at all by Vicky's behavior. Which was strange. It took me a while to even stand being around her. I have a feeling they'll get along well. 

Spencer seemed slightly bored, and Jon had his eyes fixated on Kaela. He has since we got here… It was the same way he would look at Vicky before she "broke his heart." according to him. 

Great. More drama. Because that's exactly what we need. 

I was busy glaring at Jon when Brendon nudged my side. "Look." he whispered. I turned my head to see what he was talking about, only to see Blivy and Gabe walking towards us holding hands. It was incredibly sweet. I smiled at Bren, who had a huge grin slapped across his face. I had a feeling this was his doing. They both looked red and slightly embarrassed, but still adorable. 

"Alright boys, the rental car is here. I was thinking we could all go out for a celebratory dinner after we drop our stuff off at the motel." Ms. U announced. 

Everyone responded with "Yeah that sounds great." or "Sweet thanks." stuff like that. Really all I wanted was to spend time with my Brendon, but I guess I could sacrifice an hour or so to spend time with the people that took care of him while I was gone. 

"Well, I'm going to get going. You know let you guys catch up and stuff. I'll see you guys later." Kaela announced.

"Wait! Don't leave yet!" I called. 

"Ryan's right. Why don't you and Kaela join us? I'm Grace by the way. I'm Brendon's mom." She introduced herself to Kaela's mom. 

"Hi, I'm Tanny." She responded shaking her hand. "And that would be great, but I wouldn't want to intrude or anything. 

"No really, it's no problem at all. And you too Gabe. I think it would be great for us to all get to know each other. Grace insisted.

"Okay then, how about we meet at Mel's around five? It's the only semi decent restaurant in town." Tanny suggested. 

Five o' clock? How was I going to keep my hands off Brendon for that long? It was only four thirty, and we'd be at the restaurant for at least an hour…

"Five o' clock it is. I'll see you then." We bid our temporary goodbyes and set off to get the luggage…fun right?more sarcasm

~*~

We arrived at the restaurant the same time as Kaela and her mom. Turns out the restaurant was pretty crowded. Though I'm not surprised. This was the only semi-decent restaurant in town. And then there's the fact that it's graduation day. All the families here to celebrate they're kid. Although I don't know what's appetizing at all about a dead dear head hanging on the wall. Next to a pig, and a duck… and several other dead things. 

It was so crowded we had to wait fifteen minutes for a table.

Hmmm…

What could my boyfriend and I do for a whole fifteen minutes…? 

I had a few ideas, but Brendon beat me to it. As we were walking to the waiting area he pulled me aside and into the single person mens room, locking the door behind us. He turned the light on and pushed me up against the wall. 

"Hi." I whispered. 

He smirked. "Hi." he mumbled back. 

"So, what did you pull me in here for exactly?" I smirked back. 

He rolled his eyes and attacked my lips fiercely with his. God how I missed this. I wasted no time shoving my tongue into his mouth as his hands roamed up and down my body. My hands found their way to the button of his pants. But before I could get any further I felt him smile into the kiss and pull away. 

I frowned as he pulled my hands away. "Bren…? What's wrong?" I questioned. 

"My mother, cousin, your friends mother, and our friends are right out there." he said still holding onto my hands. 

"So…?"

"So… Do you really want our first time back together to be in a bathroom with that dead dear staring at us? It just seems so dirty." he explained. My expression became annoyed. 

"Brendon…" I whined. "I don't care about that. I just want you…"

"I want you too. But not here." 

I gave him a my best shot at a pouty face. He walked forward and placed a sweet kiss on my lips, which I took advantage of. Wrapped my arms around his neck and shoved my tongue into his mouth. 

He pulled away again and I just moved my lips down to his neck. 

"Ryan…" He gasped/scolded. I ignored him and bucked my hips against his. He let out a low moan which made me smirk. My plan was working.

"Ryan…please.…"

I moved my lips back to his cutting him off. I bucked my hips against his again, and he moaned into my mouth. I could feel him growing hard. 

It would be mean to leave him with that wouldn't it? 

I tried at his pants again and he didn't stop me. 

I managed to get them down, along with his boxers. I then knelt down and looked up at him with a smirk on my face. 

"I hate you." He mumbled. I grinned then expectantly took his length in my mouth causing him to gasp. I bobbed my head back and forth getting him to let out a few embarrassing moans. His hands wound through my hair as he tried to hold back the loudsexy moans, letting out a few squeaks every now and then. 

I deep throated him causing him to release in my mouth. And because spitting is for weaklings I looked up and him meeting his eye and swallowing. His cheeks were flushed, and his hair was all messed up. Since he was unresponsive I took the liberty of pulling up and fixing his pants. 

I stood up and he was still staring at me, breathing a little irregularly. 

"What?" I asked. 

"Th-that was really hot." he explained. I kissed him on the cheek and patted his shoulder. 

"Lets go before they get suspicious." I said fixing my hair in the mirror. 

Brendon came back to and began glaring at me. 

"What?" I asked innocently. 

"You took advantage of me." He stated. 

"Lets go." I smirked, walking out of the bathroom. He followed still glaring at me. We found everyone sitting around this table thing in the waiting area. Bren's mom and Kaela's mom were to busy caught up in their conversation to notice us. I scooted into the booth with Brendon right behind me. He stayed as far from me as he could, "punishing me." He had his arms crossed and was glaring at the tablecloth. I went to reach for his hand but he shook it off. I rolled my eyes and turned to everyone else who was staring at us. 

"Whats his problem…? Ryan what did you do?!" Vicky accused. 

"I believe it's called rape." Brendon muttered. 

"Its not rape if you're willing." He glared at me and I smirked again.

Spencer choked on the water he was drinking. "Too much information!" he exclaimed. 

Brendon continued ignoring me and everyone else was staring at me like I was an idiot.

Then it hit me. Shit. I am an idiot! I just practically raped my boyfriend… The rape victim… Shit. 

I fell forward and hit my head on the table cursing under my breath. 

Urie, party of ten. The hostess announced. 

Everyone began to get up to make their way to the table. I nearly tackled Brendon as soon as we got up kissing his cheek. 

"Bren, I'm so, so, sorry. I didn't mean to… I- I wasn't thinking. I love you. And I'm really really sorry." He turned to me and looked surprised. 

"I- uh, I love you too but I was just being stubborn.… it's not that big of a deal…" I didn't let go of him. 

"I'm such an idiot. I shouldn't have done that." 

He rolled his eyes. "Ryan, I don't know what you're talking about… I liked it…"

He spoke slowly like he was talking to an insane person. 

"Really?" I questioned. "But I forced you to have sex with me in the mens room with a dead dear head on the wall."

"No, you forced me to let you give me a head, there's a difference." he smirked. 

"I'm sorry" I apologized again. 

"Stop apologizing. Let's go eat." He said pulling me along. I noticed they had already left and had been seated at the table leaving us behind. 

~*~

We sat down holding hands near the end of the table. Next to Will and Gabe. Gabe and Kaela were complaining about how there were no vegetarian options besides bread and salad. Jon was trying desperately  to get Kaela's attention, Spencer was chatting with Vicky, and the mom's were chatting away.

"Watchya gunna order?" Brendon asked trying to make conversation. 

"Eh, I'm not sure. I might just have bread."

"Aren't you hungry?" 

"No, I already ate." I said holding back a laugh. It took him a second, but when he got it he smacked me on the arm. 

"Ryan! Was that really necessary?" He scolded. 

"Yes. Yes it was." 

He rolled his eyes and looked back down at the menu. I kissed his cheek again and took hold of his hand under the table. 

"Hey faggot." I nearly growled when I heard that voice. Here? Now? Seriously? Why can't he just fucking leave me alone! 

Me, Kaela, and Gabe all sent glares in his direction. Everyone else just looked surprised. He was with a huge group of friends standing in the waiting area which was unfortunately in view of our table. 

"Just ignore him." Brendon whispered. 

"Well he is the very guy who tried to break us up." I mumbled angrily. 

His mouth dropped. "H-him?" Brendon sent a very hateful glare in his direction and began to get up but I held him down. 

"Don't Brendon, it's not worth it. I don't want to start anything." He didn't look happy, but he sat down, still glaring at him.

We had to get out of here. Quick. 

~*~

After dinner we were all waiting around the parking lot. Vicky stole Spencer's sun glasses and was currently being chased around by a very annoyed teen age boy who wanted them back. Jon was talking to Kaela about god knows what, Will and Gabe walked off somewhere, and the mom's were still chatting. Me and Bren were just standing there watching Vicky out run Spencer and Spencer get all pissed. It was pretty funny. 

"Awh. Look who it is. My good friend Ryan and his little fuck buddy." Fuck. 

"Cant you just fucking leave us alone!" I yelled in his face. He was with a few of his friends and what looked to be his girlfriend of the hour. 

"Now why would I do that when I can have fun with my little faggot friend?" He taunted. 

"Will you just Fuck off already! God!" Brendon exclaimed. I'm not sure I've ever seen him this pissed… it was kinda scary. 

"You have something to say to me huh?" He challenged Brendon. 

"Yeah I just said it idiot. Or were you to busy with your head up your fucking ass to hear me?!" Brendon stepped closer challenging him right back.

Kaela got up and walked towards us with a worried expression on her face. "Ryan you have to stop this before he gets hurt." She whispered. 

"You're right." I mumbled. I attempted to step in between them but Taylor pushed me out of the way causing me to stumble. This pissed Brendon off majorly. How do I know? Because he proceeded to punch Taylor in the jaw so hard I swear I heard a crunching sound. 

"Dude. How many times do I have to fucking beat your ass before you learn!" Gabe called from a distance. 

"I'll take care of him." One of his bigger friends said heading off in Gabe's direction. 

"No. Fuck." I mumbled under my breath. I went to go stop him but the next thing I know Brendon and Taylor are rolling around on the ground throwing punches at each other. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around to try and pull Taylor off of Bren before he beat the shit out of him. Once I got him off I pulled Brendon up off the ground who lunged for Taylor, but I grabbed a hold of his waist stopping him.

"Ryan let go!" he growled. I didn't budge. A smirk grew on Taylor's face. 

"Come on, let him go. You know he wants me anyways. It's not like he completely forgives you for cheating on him." This kid just didn't know when to shut his mouth.

Brendon continued to struggle and break free but failed. He was pretty strong though. I'm glad I'm not the one he's after. 

"Cant you just fucking shut you're mouth! He's not an idiot. He knows it was you! Why do you think he hates you so much?"

Kaela decided to step in again. "Guys come on, stop this now. We have to go." She demanded. 

"Get out of here bitch, this doesn't involve you." Taylor spit(not literally) at her. I was about to say something to defend her, but she surprised me by standing up for herself. She stepped up on the curb making her at eye level with him and slapped him across the face. 

"It doesn't involve me?! It doesn't fucking involve me?! I've been dealing with your shit for two fucking years! And I'm sick of it! Now I want you to fucking step away from my friends and get the fuck out of here!" She nearly screeched. I've never seen this side of her. Note to self: Never piss of Kaela. 

"How dare you do talk to him that way!" Taylor's littleslut girlfriend yelled knocking Kaela off the curb. 

"Don't you fucking touch me." Kaela nearly growled. This led to a cat fight between them. 

I looked over to see how Gabe was holding up, and him and that big guy were going at it; Jon and Spencer trying to break them up. Blivy was just standing back watching and looking scared knowing there was nothing they could do. Brendon and Taylor were verbally abusing each other since I was still restraining Brendon. I didn't know what to do. If I let go of Brendon to help anyone he'll get hurt. Where the hell is Vicky?

"HEY!" I heard a female voice yell attempting to get everyones attention. It sounded like Ms. Urie. "What the hell is going on here!" she yelled. I could see Vicky standing next to her looking worried. "Anyone who's not with me get out of here now before I call the cops!" As she said this Taylor and his friends scurried off. Once they were gone I let go of Brendon. 

"Brendon! What is this? What the hell happened? Everything was fine when I left!" 

"Mom, it was them! They came over and started harassing us, then that Taylor kid pushed Ryan so I punched him, then another kid went after Gabe, then Kaela got in a fight with his girlfriend and… They've been harassing Ryan Kaela and Gabe since they got here. I just… he made me mad." Brendon explained. 

"Brendon… this is not okay." His mom sighed. 

"I know. I'm sorry." He looked so guilty. He was such a mama's boy. 

"Well we should get going. It was nice meeting you guys. You too Gabe. And nice too see you again Ryan." She gestured for people to get into the car. I grabbed Brendon's arm before he could leave. I couldn't bare to let him go now. I just got him back. Even if it was only for one night. That's one night too long. 

"Wait." I said to Grace. "Um, can he stay with me tonight? Please?" I looked at him and he met my eye smiling sweetly. 

She looked between the two of us with worry in her eyes. "I don't know… I mean after what just happened…" 

"Please mom. I promise that will never happen again. And we can't be separated now. We just got back together…" Brendon spoke with pleading eyes. 

"Youll see him tomorrow."

"Please…?" I begged. 

She looked between us again and sighed. "Alright." She walked over to her son and gave him a hug. "Be safe." She mumbled. Brendon's face brightened in color and I knew what she meant by those words. "You guys need a ride?" she asked climbing into the car. 

"Um actually, Mrs. McGrew? Is it okay if we ride with you?" I asked her. 

"Of course sweetie. Let's go." She said sweetly. 

Brendon said one more goodbye to his mom and everyone else before climbing into the car with me. 

~*~

We arrived at my house and I became nervous. I suddenly remembered my aunt that I left at the school with no explanation. The crazy psycho one that probably thinks the devil has me in his evil grasp. 

I stopped right before we reached the door. 

"What are you doing?" Brendon questioned. 

"Before we enter, I must tell you my aunt is incredibly mental." I explained. 

"I know this. You've told me." 

"Well we may have to sneak you in-"

"Ryan!" I was cut off by my aunts voice. There she stood, in the door way scarier then ever. "Where did you go?!" She questioned. 

"I-I just went out to dinner with some friends." I explained nervously. 

"Who's this?" She asked eying Brendon, who looked uncomfortable. 

"J-just my friend. Is it okay if he stays the night?" I asked. 

She thought for a minute before gesturing for us to come in. She shut the door behind us. "Stay! I need to inspect and purify him." 

Brendon looked at me in disbelief. He could tell I wasn't exaggerating. 

"This is your boyfriend isn't it? You were planning on sneaking off to your room weren't you?!" She accused. Crap. 

"Uh…" She circled him a few times "inspecting" him. She then grabbed her holy squirt bottle and sprayed him in the face then slipped a cross over his neck. 

"Carry on." She gestured for us to leave. 

I looked at her in disbelief. "That's it? What happened to the whole 'no contact with your boyfriend because he's the devil" or whatever?" 

"In order to be accepted by god you must love everyone around you that's not of the dark side. And god is on your side. He meant for you to fall in love with this boy so we could save him. And we did. Now he can go to heaven with us!" She explained. 

What?

"But…" I still stood there in shock. 

"Don't question it." Brendon mumbled in my ear. "Thank you so much." He thanked her. She just nodded us off and continued into the other room. 

I pulled Brendon into my room and closed the door, which I just recently discovered had a lock. 

"Well that was…" he started. 

"Weird." I finished.

He walked forward and pecked my lips. "I have something for you." He grinned. 

"Oh?" I questioned. 

"Yup." He pulled out his wallet and began searching through it. I looked at him questioningly. 

"Here it is." he said pulling something that looked to be a picture our of his wallet. "Um, you said that you didn't have a picture of us or anything…so I thought… I don't know. It's stupid." I looked at it, and it was one of us looking into the camera arms around eachother's shoulders. It was back from when we first got together. It was incredibly sweet. 

"Bren…" I managed. I don't know if I could say much else with our my voice breaking. 

"I know it's stupid." He looked down rubbing the back of his neck.

Stupid? It was not! 

I looked at him. "Brendon I love it. Thank you so much. I- it's so sweet." I leaned forward and kissed him again, a sweet passionate kiss. 

"I have something for you too." I smiled. He raised his eyebrows questioningly. 

I walked over to my iPod and plugged it in to my speakers. I selected the song and pushed play. He looked at me questioningly but once the chorus came on he nearly fell over laughing.

"I like big butts and I cannot lie. 
The others brothers can't deny.
"

"Really Ryan?" He asked between laughs. 

"Dance with me!" I made my way over to him and began grinding my hips against his. 

"Ryan, I can't dance." He said still smiling from the laughter. 

"Ill teach you. Just move your hips." I said grabbing onto his hips and making him move with me. 

"I like 'em round and big, and when I throw a gig, I just can't help myself from acting like an animal."

We continued dancing, and he got better… but it eventually just turned into dry humping. 

He reached over and turned the music off, then pushed me down on my bed, his lips moving in sync with mine. He pushed his tongue through my lips and I reached for his shirt. Once his was off, mine soon joined it on the floor. His hands roamed over my chest then he stopped. Pulling away he looked down at my chest and my two scars. One from my father, and one from… well… here. His finger traced along the newer scar. He had worry in his eyes.  

"W-What happened? W-Why i-is there two?" he questioned slowly. I just looked at him. Fuck. I forgot all about that. I searched my head for an excuse. But I couldn't think of any reason why I would have a matching scar underneath  my old one. And he wasn't stupid. He knew when I was lying. I just laid my head down and sighed. 

"Y-You didn't do this to y-yourself d-did you?" He sounded like he might cry. 

"Bren…I…" I trailed off and sighed. 
 
"Ryan, how could you do this to yourself? Y-You can't just hurt yourself like that. W-What if y-you d-d…" he trailed off. He had tears pouring down his face. "How could you be so reckless!?" he nearly yelled. 

I stared at him in disbelief. "Me!? You're one to fucking talk! You sold drugs and got yourself raped! You don't think that made me feel like total shit?! If anyone in here is reckless, it sure as hell isn't me!" I exclaimed.     

He didn't say anything. He just got up off the bed, grabbed his shirt, and headed for the door. "W-Wait." I called after him after I realized my mistake. I grabbed a hold of his arm. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. It was wrong. You're not reckless. You're caring and brave. I'm sorry." I mumbled. 

"How long ago?" he mumbled simply. 

"It was the first week I got here. It was my first day of school and I broke down crying. Kaela made me stay home and I collapsed on my bed crying for about three hours. I decided to take a shower, and there it was… But Kaela came home early to check on me and found me. She made sure I would never do it again. And I haven't. I'm sorry." I mumbled. There was a pause. Both of us looking down. 

"I don't want to fight." He mumbled turning to me. "Its our first night back and I want to spend it holding you, not arguing with you." 

"Can we just forget all this? Put it behind us? I don't want to fight either."

"I guess. For now." I had a feeling he wouldn't drop this forever. 

I smiled at him getting him to smile back. I reconnected our lips and continued where we left off. Ignoring both of our bruised and scarred bodies.                  
♠ ♠ ♠
So. Much. Drama. And more to come. :D

so the song idea goes to Radar Detector who suggested that like 18 chapters ago. x] at least I finally got it in.

And this chapter is in honor of Day Of Silence (Anyone else participating?) and Brendon's birthday. :D I know it was several days ago, but I was grounded then my Internet was down :(

anyways, this was a freaking long chapter. And I did this instead of my homework. x] so appreciate this.