Sequel: You're The Only One

Don't Hold Your Breath

I Promised You A Heart You Promised To Keep

"The air port?" She questioned.

"No time to explain. We gotta go before its too late." I said rushing out the door. I nearly stopped dead in my tracks when i saw the new, expensive sports car parked in my drive-way. How much money did this woman have? 

I rushed over to the drivers side. " Toss me the keys." I demanded holding out my hand. 

"In your dreams." She replied nudging me out of the way and sliding into the drivers seat. "Get in and tell me where to go." 

I sighed and did as instructed. Once in the car I explained the directions. 

After a couple seconds of nothing but the sound of the car accelerating she began to question me.  "So, care to share the story?"

I sighed. I wondered how she would take it.  

"Well first off, you should know, I'm gay." I explained, prepared for a number of reactions.

"Okay. . . ? And . . .?" She said waiting for further explination. Wow. She wasn't surprised or shocked, angry, or anything. I think I could get used to her. 

"Anyway . . ." I began explaining the story from mine and Brendon's relationship, to our time here and Brendon's relation to Sarah. 

"Okay, so let me get this straight. Your boyfriend came to visit you here in Alabama, you found out you were cousins, even though it turns out you're not, and you both freaked out and haven't seen eachother in days, and now he's getting ready to get on a plane back to Vegas, still thinking that you're cousins, and  you need to stop him before he gets on the plane?"

"Yup, thats pretty much it." I exhaled. 

"Okay well . . . Were here!" 

She parked the car, and the minute she hit the brake I shot out of the car and ran towards the building. She wasn't too far behind. 

~*~

I got to the waiting area as soon as humanly possible. Pushing past any thing or person who happened to be in my way. I stopped when I saw Saporta and Kaela. I rushed over and took a second to catch my breath. 

"Ryan what are you doing here? Who's that?" Kaela questioned me. I didn't have time to reply other then blurting out the only thing that was on my mind at that moment. 

"where's Brendon?" 

"Um, he's over there getting ready to board the plane." Kaela said pointing towards a line of people handing in their tickets so they could board. Brendon was about four people away from leaving me here stranded and heart broken. I ran towards him shouting him name at the top of my lungs, ignoing the stares and looks of annoyance from the surrounding people. 

"Brendon! BRENDON! DAMN IT BRENDON! OVER HERE!" I got as close as I could and began waving my arms. He looked over in my direction, looking confused. 

"R-Ryan?" He questioned so quietly the only way I could be sure he said it was because of the movment of his lips. 

"Your ticket please Sir." The attendent asked dully. He looked torn, like he wasnt sure what to do. 

"Brendon! please! I need to talk to you!" I shouted just loud enough for him to hear. 

"Sir, you're holding up the line." I felt the need to flip off the attendent but I held back. 
Growing impatient, I pushed passed the group of people and made my way to the front of the line. Once there, I grabbed him by the arm and dragged him over away from all the people. 

"Ryan, what are you-" I cut him off with my lips. I moved my lips sweetly, but at the same time fiercly against his. He began to kiss bask at first but pulled away. "Ryan, w-what are you doing?" It hurt at first that he wouldn't let me kiss him, but then I realized what I came here to do in the first place. 

"Brendon, there's someone you have to meet." I said sternly. I took him by the arm again and brought him to where my mother was standing. she smiled when she saw us. 

"So you got him in time?" She asked sweetly. 

"In time for what? Ryan, what the hell is going on?" He looked as if he was beginning to get annoyed. 

I took a deep breath befoe answering. "Brendon, this is my mother." I said gesturing to her. She smiled and gave a small wave. I looked at Brendon who looked confused. 

"What? Sh-She's alive?" He asked in disbeliefe. 

"No, thats what I came here to tell you. Sarah, she wasn't my mom. Not my real mom anyways. I was adopted. And now my real mom came in search of me. she's here to take me back to Nevada. 

There was a pause. He looked between the two of us looking as if he was trying to process all the information he just recieved. 

"S-So we're not . . ." he trailed off. 

"No." Letting all the relief from being able to say that word confedently flood through my veins. 

He paused for a second as if processing everything. It was a lot to take in. Soon enough, a grin of reliefs spread across his face as he brought me into his arms holding me in a tight embrace. His pulled away slightly and pressed his lips to mine in a passionate kiss. 

"Brendon? What's going on? We have to get on the plane before it leaves. " Ms. Urie interrupted us. I looked over to see Kaela and Gabe right behind her, obviously just as curious.

We broke away, but didn't let go of each other completely.

"Allow me to explain." Ryan's mom turned to her. "I'm Karen Dolcini. Ryan's mother." Grace looked just as shocked as Brendon did. Karen did a quick explination of the story. 

"Oh you guys that's great! But Brendon, we have to go. Now. The plane is about to leave." Grace explained. I turned to my boyfriend with a sad look in my eyes. 

"Ill see you soon." I whispered. He gave me a reassuring smile, but it didn't reach his eyes. 

"It would be a shame to tear these two apart. What if Brendon came home with us?" Karen suggested. Both of our eyes lit up at this. 

"I'm sorry, but we don't have the money for another ticket." Grace explained. 

"I wouldn't mind paying for it. It's no problem at all really. It's the least I could do." 

Grace looked unsure but nodded anyways. "Alright." She sighed. "When are you planning on leaving?" 

"Our plane leaves in a couple days."

She sighed again and gave her son a quick hug. "Do you have clothes you can wear? Your bags are probably already being loaded onto the plane…"

"I can borrow Ryan's. I'll be fine." He explained. 

"Alright. Be good Brendon. Please. I'll see you soon." She said before rushing back to the sour attendant lady person to give her her ticket.

I wrapped my arms around him and held him tightly. I can't believe I almost lost him again. 

"Well, looks like things worked out for you two." Gabe said somlemnly. I glanced over at him, and he looked down. Well I can't blame him. His boyfriend just got on a plane headed towards Nevada. I know how he feels. 

"What about you and Blivy?" I asked. "Are you going to be moving back to Nevada?" I don't see why he shouldn't. He didn't really have a reason to stay here any longer…

"Probably. But not for a few weeks. I still have to talk to my mom, then it'll take some time and money to get me a ticket back to Vegas." He explained. 

"Great. Now you're all going to leave me stranded here." Kaela sighed. 

Oh. I forgot about that. Me and gave were her only friends here. 

"Oh. Wow. I'm really sorry. I wish I could bring you with me." It was true. If I could bring her I would. But I don't think her parents would approve…

"Yeah yeah." She pouted. 

"Yeah, and it'll be hard now with you and Jon and everything…" Gabe said, suddenly taking less pitty on himself and pittying Kaela more. 

Wait. Did he just say…

"Jon?" I questioned. I looked at Kaela who turned beat red.

"Yeah you missed it." Brendon whispered in my ear. "Jon kissed her before he got on the plane. It was the sweetest thing ever. And she totally wasn't expecting it." He explained. 

I smiled. That was so adorable. Although, if he hurts her, I'm going to have to castrate him. And I'm going to make sure he knows that. 

"Alright boys. Let's get going. Ryan, you need to start packing."    
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay… falling asleep…
Kinda short but it's sweet/important. :)

I gotta go to sleep now… =.=

EDIT: Sorry about the weird formatting error. I was half asleep last night when I posted this, but I fixed it. :)

D: I lost a subscriber. :'(