Sequel: You're The Only One

Don't Hold Your Breath

All The Things That You Never Ever Told Me.

Kaela's POV

"I'm going to miss you guys so much!" I exclaimed hugging both Brendon and Ryan tightly. We stood in the lobby waiting for their row numbers to be called.  

"It's not like were going to be gone forever." Ryan assured me. "You'll be joining us in a week!" Ryan said becoming overly excited. I almost expected him to begin hopping up and down and clapping his hands like a little girl.

Now boarding, passengers J-M 

They both turned their heads to look at each other. They held a happiness in their eyes that was to be expected. 

"Ready to go home?" Brendon asked him. Ryan's smile grew wider at the thought of going home. 

"I've never been more ready." He exhaled a sigh of relief. 

"Come on boys. Say your goodbye's. Let's get going." Mrs. Urie said beckoning for them to walk forward and join her and Karen in line.  

I gave them one last hug, and Gabe gave them a pat on the back before they exited onto the plane. 

"Sooooo..... What do you wanna do now?" Gabe asked once they were out of sight.

I exhaled before speaking. "Uh, wanna go get something to eat? Maybe stop by the mall or something?" I suggested. Even though there's a good chance we'll run into a certain you-know-who.

"Sure. Let's go." He said leading the way.

~*~

"YOU LITTLE FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!" Gabe screamed as he lunged for Taylor.

Just as I suspected. We ran into Taylor and his pack at the mall, he said some stupid ass things that set off Gabe, who is now ready to rip his tongue out of his mouth and feed it to his girlfriend.  

"TO BAD YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR FUCKING CAR OR FAGGOT FRIENDS TO HELP YOU THIS TIME!" Taylor fought back, putting on a show for his friends. 

"You guys! Knock it off!" I said attempting to pull Gabe off by the arm. Fail.

They were soon on the ground, a crowed of people surrounding them, cheering on Taylor, and ignoring my protests and attempts to get them off each other. 

Gabe's fist collided with his nose, causing it to bleed. That's when some of his loyal followers, including his girlfriend of the hour, decided they didn't want their precious leader to get hurt, and tried to peel Gabe off him as well so they could get to Taylor. 

They grabbed a hold of Taylor and held him steady, and I helped Gabe off the ground. He dusted himself off and continued glaring in his direction. 

"If Ryan were here......" Gabe trailed off. I thought of the things Ryan would have done. He gets very protective. And...well... judging by the numerous times Ryan has kicked Taylor's ass, an angry Ryan Ross equals an ass kicking for the person that pissed him off. Usually. 

"Yeah, where are your faggot fuck buddies anyway?" Taylor asked me from across the way. I rolled my eyes. I mean seriously? That doesn't even make sense. 

"They went back to Nevada. What does it matter to you?" I asked bitterly. I motioned for Gabe to head towards the bathrooms and clean himself up. He looked at me with a look that was a mixture of annoyance and reluctance, but obliged. 

"Nothing really, but I here Saporta here is on his way back to Vegas as well. Leaving you here. Alone. Just where you started." He bit back. I wanted to tell him to fuck off. I don't know why I didn't. 

"Once again, what the hell does it matter to you? And for your information, I'm going back with him. So I wont have to deal with you're hideous, immature, idiotic face anymore." I shot back getting ready to walk away. 

"Wait, what?" He questioned furrowing his brow.

I rolled my eyes. "I. Am. Leaving." I said slowly, enunciating each word like I was talking to an idiot. Because I was. "What are you def now too?" Just then Gabe came walking out of the bathroom. I grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the mall before Taylor could reply. 

"Must you get in a fight every time we leave the house?" I asked when we got in the car, still slightly irritated. It showed in my voice. 

"Well, sorry but that guy just gets to me. Maybe now he'll think twice before talking about Blivy like that." Gabe grumbled angrily turning on the car and putting on his seat belt.

I sighed. "Well, we'll be rid of him in a week, then I won't have to deal with him for an entire summer." I said trying to lighten things up a bit. 

"Yeah, then you get to see you're precious Jonny again." Gabe half teased. I felt myself turn red. I wonder what he'll think of me coming back there. Does he know? Maybe Brendon and Ryan haven't said anything yet. 

What if he doesn't want to see me? What if he only kissed me because he thought he was never going to have to see me again? 

Ugh. Crap. Maybe I don't want to go after all. 

"Whats the matter?" Gabe asked looking concerned. Was I really that bad at masking myself?

"Its nothing." I tried to assure him. 

He didn't buy it. 

"No, tell me." He demanded. 

"Alright fine. I'm just worried. What if he doesn't really want me? What if I go back there and he rejects me?" I asked rhetorically. 

Gabe looked at me like I was insane. 

"What?" I asked slightly defensive. 

"You're kidding me right? Were you not here the past few weeks? That boy is obsessed with you. Did you not notice him staring at you 24/7? And his constant attempts at flirting, which he sucks at." I turned red again. "Besides, would he have done what he did at the airport if he didn't like you?" He finished. 

"Well, I noticed it. But I just thought it was me being conceited. And I thought the kiss was maybe just sort of a well-I'm-never-going-to-see-you-again-so-here-you-go type of thing." I explained. 

"Kaelaaaaa" He groaned. "You're being ridiculous. Of course he likes you. Shit, I bet he loves you-" I felt myself turn about three shades darker, if possible. "-you have nothing to worry about. And besides..." He paused. 

"What?" I asked. 

"If he ever does hurt you I'll probably end up castrating him. And I'm sure he knows that." Gabe said sending a wink in my direction. 

Okay, well I had to laugh at that. It was a funny image. It made me feel a little bit better about the situation. I guess I would just have to suck it up and go through with it. At least I would have friends there. It's better then being stuck here. 

"Thanks Gabe." I said with a smile on my face.  

"No problem." He said grinning. 

~*~

Well the last week was spent at either mine or Gabe's house, avoiding Taylor at all costs. Gabe didn't want to get in another fight, mostly because his nose was finally starting to heal up and look normal again from the first brawl, and he wanted to "look pretty" for his precious Blivy. 

I just didn't like fights in general. 

Now we were on our way to the air port. Well, me with my parents, and Gabe with his dad. So we could say our proper goodbyes and stuff.

We arrived and my mom was still lecturing me on all that mom stuff and what not. 

"And I expect you to make good decisions, and make sure you keep up with your class work-"

"Okay mom. I know. I'm good." I cut her off when I saw Gabe walking with his dad this way. His dad looked kinda sad, but Gabe was on the phone with his precious Blivy. 

My parents were still giving their good byes when we were interrupted. 

"Kaela?" I turned at the sound of my name, and grimaced. 

Taylor. 

What the hell was he doing here? And why was he alone? 

I ignored him but he came closer. "Can I talk to you?" He asked in a completely serious voice. What was wrong with him? Why did he look so serious? He looked almost.... Sad. 

I almost said no, but my curiosity got the best of me. I looked at my parents then pulled him away from them. 

"What do you want?" I asked bitterly. He winced slightly at the tone of my voice. 

"Look, I know you probably don't like me very much..." 

"You think?" I cut him off.

"Right..... Well I... I just wanted to say..." He sighed before continuing. "Please don't go." 

It took me a second for my brain to comprehend what he was saying. 

"What?" I asked clearly confused and dumbfounded. 

"I'm sorry for how I've treated you over the years. It's just because, well, I couldn't come to terms with the fact that I really liked you, I mean really, and I still do..."

"Is this some sort of joke?" I blurted out, just expecting  some sort of film crew to pop out saying "Gotcha". 

"No, no, I swear, I'm here by myself, I really don't want you to go, I'm really sorry for everything I've done to you and your friends, and I would really like it if you w-would go out w-with m-me." 

Still in shock, I could respond. I just stared at him in disbelief.

"Sorry ass hole, but she's got a boyfriend." Gabe said coming up behind me and placing his hand on my shoulder. 

"W-what? You? But I thought-"

"Not me. You idiot. His name is Jon, and he's waiting for her back in Vegas. Now move along." Gabe said shooing him away, but he didn't move. 

"Why don't you let her speak for herself?" She shot back. 

It took me a second, but I looked him in the eye before answering.

"You called me names. Your hurt my friends. You're with a different girl every other day. You hurt me. I'm sorry, but I'm leaving. Leaving to be with people who actually treat me well and I enjoy being around. Bye Taylor." 

I turned and walked away, back towards my parents, just leaving him there. Gabe was right next to me. We said one last goodbye to our parents before boarding the plane. 

"You did the right thing." Gabe assured me as we got to our seats. 

"I know." 

I know he's made my life hell for the last couple years, but I couldn't help but feel just a little bit bad for him.  

Oh well at least I'm out of here as of now.      
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SOOOOOO SORRY!

Two weeks. Again. Ugh. I'm so bad with procrastination it's not even funny.

Anyways, as you can see I switched things up a bit and added Kaela's point of view. It's not the most exciting chapter I know... Especially after the wait and all.

Well anyways, more bad news. I'm being forced to go on this week long field trip in the middle of no where next week! So I won be able to update next week either DDDD: Theyre forcing me to canoe five hours a day. I have to go a week with out bathrooms showers Ipods cell phone or Internet connection. D: I may go crazy.

So again I'm sorry. But I'm also co-writing a new comedy-ish mock soap opera with Judy that I want you all to check out. It is a Rydon but it's totally ridiculous and nonsensical. So if you need a good laugh.... x]

It's called "A Wonderful Caricature Of Intimacy." And in way to tired to postnatal link.... (fail. Ha ha.)

Sooooo see you in a week? Haha. If I don't die.