Snow White and the Sevenfold

Chapter 2

1 Year Earlier…

“But Daddy!” I shouted as a walked around my room.

“I don’t want to hear it Snow. You’ve embarrassed your mother and me for the last time. The car will be here to pick you up for the airport in 1 hour and if you aren’t ready, then I myself will pack a bag for you and drag you by the hand like a 3 year old.”

And with that he left my room leaving me there in complete disbelief. I had always gotten into trouble and always dealt with my father initially yelling at me and yeah there was some form of punishment, but nothing I wasn’t able to get my self out of with puppy dog eyes and a pout. He always caved! Not this time though.

--45 minutes later—

My dad knocked on my door to let me know it was time to go downstairs. He took my bag and I followed him down the stairs to the foyer.

“Isn’t mom going to be here to say goodbye to me?”
“She had to go to a luncheon at the club” he said matter of factly. Of course she did, why should she give a damn about her only child moving 3000 miles away.

“Snow remember what I said, no drama. There will be people keeping an eye on you and reporting back to me. If I hear just once that you got arrested, or got in a fight or the slightest bit of trouble, you wont have a place to come home to. You wont have a bank account and you wont have dear old dad to get you out of it either. Understand?”

Wow harsh “Yeah” I nodded.

“Take this, it’s a debit card for the account where your paycheck will be deposited. There is some money in there to get you started until you get your first paycheck.”

I took the card from him and put it in my back pocket. When the doorbell rang, my dad opened it and handed my suitcase to the driver who was standing there waiting for me.

I walked out to the car thinking that my father was right behind me, but when I turned around all I saw was him closing the door of the house behind him.

“Well goodbye to you too!” I said to myself. I didn’t wait for the driver to open the door for me. I got in myself and slammed the door as hard as I could.

--

I sat on the plane for 6 hours wondering what was waiting for me when it landed. I didn’t even know who was picking me up. All I had was an address and the name of the band. A new place where no one knows me and I am not supposed to get in trouble? Right.

I walked down to the baggage claim area to get my suitcase, but saw no one in particular that looked like they were there waiting for me. I cannot believe my dad could be this inconsiderate. He could have at least sent someone for me.

When my suitcase came down the conveyer belt I grabbed it and walked outside to get a taxi.

Zacky’s POV

I looked down at my watch as I stood outside the baggage claim area. Her flight should have landed by now so hopefully within the next 10 minutes she should be out here by now. All I had to go on was a photo from her high school graduation. Let’s just hope she’s quite. I am not in the mood to baby sit some immature little rich brat.

And then I saw her…

She walked through the double sliding doors and right passed me on her way to the taxi stand. The view from the back was as hot as the one from the front. Long red hair cascading down her back in a mess of curls. She wore ripped jean shorts that were a little too short and a white wife beater that looked like it was two sizes to small. Not that I am complaining because she had one hell of a rack. This was our new employee and I can only hope to God that Gates and Shadows loose their eyesight in the next hour or she’s as good as fucked…literally.

I walked after her and when I caught up to her I tapped her on the shoulder. She turned to face me and her green eyes nearly knocked me to the floor.

“Yeah?” she said

“Uh Snowlily Whyte?”

“That’d be me, yes.” She was cocky I like that.

“I’m here to pick you up”

“Oh, well in that case where’s the car?”

I pointed to the limo, which was only a few steps back in the other direction.

“Here’s my bag,” she said as she handed it to me. I watched her walk over to the limo as I followed behind.

She stood by the passenger side looking at me as if she were waiting for something.

“Driver, I haven’t got all day so could you hurry up?”

What? Did she really think I was the limo driver? With that the actual limo driver got out of the vehicle and walked around to open the door for her. She looked at me with a confused expression on her face. She got in the car and after putting her bag in the trunk, I got in and sat opposite her.

“Who are you?” she asked with her arms folded across her chest.

“I’m Zacky Vengeance, I am part of the band that you now work for”

She nodded. “Ok well, I don’t know about you, but I could use a drink.” She lifted the bottle of Jack from the bar and opened it. No glass! just chugged right out of the bottle. I think I love this girl. When she noticed I was watching her she pulled the bottle from her lips.

“Sorry, you want some?”

You have no idea. I moved over to sit beside her and took the bottle from her hand.
After taking a swig I handed her back the bottle. “So, it’s Friday, you don’t have to start until Monday. Anything you want to do or see?” I asked trying to be a nice guy.

“Yeah.” She was all she said.

“What?”

She smiled and what a smile it was, just before she grabbed the collar on my shirt and planted her lips on mine.

“Sorry, you have really great lips, I couldn’t resist.” She left me in shock with her words let alone her actions.

“It’s ok” was all I could manage.

“Well if that’s ok, how about this?” she straddled my lap and kissed me again.

“That’s awesome” I whispered against her lips before kissing her back. Shit like this may happen to Matt and Brian, but not me.

She broke the kiss and started unbuttoning my shirt. Are you kidding me?