Snow White and the Sevenfold

Chapter 3

We got to the house after the ride of my life and thankfully, none of the other guys were home yet. I grabbed Snow’s bag out of the trunk and led her inside. She made sure to grab the rest of the Jack before hand.

I stopped in the foyer and set her bag down on the floor. “Want the grand tour?” I asked

“Lead the way” she replied.

“All right, we’ll start with this floor.” I led her into the living room, which was nothing really special.

“Just your basic living room, couches, television. Stuff.”

“It’s pretty clean for a house with 5 guys.”

“7”

“7?” she questioned

“Yeah, 2 of our friends that work with us live here too”

She nodded and walked around the living room. “Where to next.”
“Through that door is the kitchen”

“Yeah, I don’t cook so, no reason for me to see that.”

“Ok then come with me” She followed me out of the living room and down the hall to the studio.

“This is where we work” she seemed less than impressed to say the least.

I walked back out of the studio motioning for her to follow me. I led her up the stairs to the bedrooms.

“Ok, on the right side the first door belongs to M. Shadows, Second belongs to Synyster Gates. Third belongs to Johnny Christ. On the left side, first door belongs to The Rev, Second door belongs to the Berry twins and last door belongs to me.”

She looked at me with a questioning look on her face. “Where is my room?”

I smiled and grabbed her hand leading her down the hall to another staircase.

When we reached the top of the stairs I opened the door and waited for her to go inside first before following after and closing the door.

“This is your room. It’s pretty big, has a separate living room and a bathroom along with a terrace.”

The bed was a black wrought iron four-poster frame with dark purple bedding and lots of pillows. I watched her walk over to it and then turn back and look at me with that same grin on her face just before she went down on me in the limo. She climbed on the bed and stood straight up and started jumping up and down only stopping for a second to beckon me over with her finger.

I walked over to the bed slowly, this time she was going to wait til I was ready. I jumped up and she stopped jumping. We stood on the bed facing each other in silence for a good minute before I decided to take control of the situation. I reached around putting my hand on the small of her back and pulled her to me. It was no surprise that she didn’t fight it either. Nor did she fight it when I gripped the bottom of her shirt and lifted it over the top of her head.

When she reached for my shirt I pushed her hands away and grabbed a handful of her hair. Time to show this girl who’s boss. With her hair in my hand, I brought her head closer and teased her bottom lip with my tongue before moving my lips to her neck.

Snow put her hands on my neck and I grabbed her hands once again reminding her of who was in control here. I pushed her down on the bed and yanked off her shorts leaving her in the tiniest of undergarments. Oh how convenient that she happened to be wearing a bra that unsnapped in the front. I trailed my finger up her stomach and when I reached the clasp on her bra I took it between my fingers and…

“Yo, ZV Where you at?”

“Fuck” I growled after hearing Brian’s voice.

“Who’s that?” snow asked

“Synyster Gates…..put your clothes on!”

Annoyed much? Yeah, you could say that.