Snow White and the Sevenfold

Chapter 4

Much to my disappointment, I brought Snow back downstairs to the living room. Brian and Matt were sitting on the couch watching fuse.

“Hey guys” I said getting their attention away from the television, but of course their eyes went straight to Snow.

“Hey Zacky, who’s your friend?” Matt ask

“Uh this is Snow”

They both looked at each other and smiled before getting up and walking over to her and shaking her hand.

“So, you’re the new assistant, I’m Brian and this is Matt”

“Hi”

“So, have you seen the house yet?” Matt asked

“Yes, Zacky showed me around”

“Cool, well we’re going to have a barbeque tonight so we can all get to know you. It will be around 5 so if you want to go get settled in you have time.”

“I think I will, thanks” She turned and walked back up to her room. Leaving me there with Mr. Cockblock number 1 and Mr. Cockblock number 2.

“Damn!” Matt said

“I saw her first, dude!” Brian said.

“Actually, I saw her first” and they both turned their gazes to me.

“and what makes you think a girl that hot is going to go for you?” Brian asked

The two of them stood there laughing…. If they only knew.

--Later in the day—

I knocked on Snow’s door but when she didn’t answer, I let myself in and found her sleeping on her bed. That’s it, rest up sunshine, Zacky’s gonna make you have to learn to walk all over again…my dirty thoughts, I know.

Now for the reason I actually came up here…I walked over to the bed and sat down. I couldn’t help, but sit there for a minute and watch her sleep. There was something about the way her red hair was strewn about the pillow and the way some of the ringlets framed her pale face or maybe it was her ruby lips pursed in a sweet little pout. She looked like an angel, but no way in hell was this one sent from heaven.

“Snow” I called her name softly, but she didn’t respond so I leaned closer and whispered in her ear. “Snowlily”

She smiled and pulled me closer, still not opening her eyes. I felt her breath on my ear and then she whispered. “If you call me Snowlily ever again, I’ll rip out your snakebites through your dick”

Not exactly the greeting I was expecting.

“Well, I wont make that mistake again. Everyone is waiting for you in the backyard.”

She sat up and ran her hands through her hair. “Do I really have to do this? I’m not much of a people person so to speak”

I tried not to laugh. “Yes, you have to do this, you need to know who you are working for, now come on.”

I stood and extended my hand to help her up. She rolled her eyes and took my hand. Just before we headed down the stairs she stopped in front of the mirror.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her away from it. “Really, you don’t need to look in the mirror. You look fine, trust me, I’m fighting off a hard on right now”

--
We walked into the back yard and Matt immediately got up and walked over to us.

“Hey Snow, come sit down” he smiled and took her hand. She looked over at me as Matt brought her over to the rest of the guys. In a way I felt like I just led the lamb to the slaughter house.

The evening consisted of lots of alcohol, cigarettes and food. Snow was seated between Matt and Brian of course and most of the conversation was revolving around her.

“So Snow, got a boyfriend?” Brian asked

“I have boys that are friends, yes.” She answered. I love how cocky she is being right now. Synyster Gates has just met his match and I hope she eats him alive.

“Ok let me rephrase that. Are you single?”

“I am of my own person, yes.”

“You’re going to make me work for it aren’t you?” Brian said as he shook his head.

“Nothing in life is free, baby” she pursed her lips and I laughed. I couldn’t help myself. It was strange to see a girl sit so close to Synyster Gates and not drop her pants at the sound of his voice.

Then I saw it, it happened often. Matt winked at Brian meaning it was his turn to try. They were going into double over time.

“Hey Snow, what do you do for fun back home?” Matt asked.

“Well, I don’t think you could handle my kind of fun, Pretty boy”

I nearly spit my beer across the table when she called Matt pretty boy.

“Oh and how can you be so sure, sweetheart?” he asked raising his eyebrow.

“I’ve been in handcuffs enough times to make them fashionable, darling”

Great she’s just his type a bad girl.

“And what kind of trouble could a girl as pretty as you get into?”

She took a sip of her beer and winked at me before turning her face back to meet Matt’s gaze.

“I’m sure you’ll all find out soon enough, what I am capable of.”

“I hope so!” Brian answered.

This was getting quite boring. The two of them were practically tripping over their dicks to get her attention. It’s late, and I could clearly see where this night was going. Same as it always did, Synyster Gates and M. Shadows always get the girl! And they were in full character mode tonight. I was really enjoying watching the two of them being shot down over and over, but of course it was too good to be true.

“I’m fucking bored, do you guys have a stripper pole?” she asked

Brian and Matt both looked at each other instantly. Usually, they were the ones that had to do the coaxing to get the girls on the pole.

“We do, we have a bar in the basement” Matt smiled.

“Great, thanks” she got up and walked away from both of them leaving them there to wonder what the fuck just happened. Guess where out new houseguest went? Yep, straight to the basement.

“Guess, we’re moving the party inside” Brian said to Matt.

“Guess so!”

They got up and went inside to find Snow, didn’t take much looking for them to find her. Me, I knew how this was going to go so, why would I even bother. I’m just going to go up to bed. Same shit…. different day.

When the two guys got to the basement Snow had already picked out her favorite songs to dance to and set them up in the ipod player. She poured herself a glass of Jack and walked over to the pole. Drink in hand she swayed on the little stripper stage to Papa Roach’s “Hollywood Whore”

Brian and Matt walked over to the stage and sat down in front of her while she danced.
Quietly they watched her as she danced for them. After draining her glass of the liquid that gave her the courage to get up and dance, she swayed her hips and walked over to Brian. She stood between his legs and handed him her glass before lifting her shirt over her head.

After being left in just a bra and shorts, she traced his bottom lip with her finger and then brought it back down to her empty glass. “I want more” she pouted. He smirked and stood up in front of her. “Then more you shall have” he winked and walked over to the bar to get her another drink.

She turned her attention to Matt just as the Avenged Sevenfold song Scream started and gave him a lap dance. Literally, she straddled his lap so that she was facing him and started moving her body. She seduced him with her hips, her fingertips and her lovely lips. Brian returned and handed her another drink, which she downed in one sip. After swallowing the last of the liquid she stuck her tongue in Matt’s mouth giving him just a taste. When she pulled back she stood up and moved off of him. It was Brian’s turn now.

Again she traced his lower lip with her finger before moving her hands to the button on her shorts. She had both guys right where she wanted them, in the palm of her hand.
She pushed her shorts down and stepped out of them so that she was only standing before him in a bra and panties. Her hand reached out and gripped a handful of his hair just as she lowered her lips to his. When she pulled away she walked behind them and put a hand on each of their shoulders. Slowly she leaned forward so that her head was between theirs. “Good night, boys” she whispered and with that she turned and sauntered up the stairs leaving them both sitting there stunned.

--
I was just about to drift off when I heard a knock at my door. Who the hell in their right mind is crazy enough to knock on my door at 2am and not fear for their life? We shall see. I got out of bed and put on my robe, hiding my Mickey Mouse boxer shorts and walked over to the door. Who ever it was, was very persistent. I opened the door ready to yell at the person on the other side, but when I saw that angelic face….

“Snow?”

“Can I come in?” she didn’t wait for me to answer her, she walked right passed me into my room clad only in a bra and panties. After picking my jaw up off the floor, I closed the door and followed after her. She went straight to my bed and climbed in.

She sat with her knees pulled up to her chest and patted the bed letting me know that she wanted me to join her.

“Funny, I assumed you’d be in Matt or Brian’s bed or both even” I said as I approached the bed. I stopped and stood in front of it and folded my arms waiting for her answer.

“They aren’t my type. Fun to tease though, so gullible” she said twirling her hair around her finger.

“Well what is your type?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

I watched her as her face lit up and her green eyes sparkled, she genuinely seemed to like me. She crawled over to the edge of the bed where I stood. She stood on her knees and wrapped her arms around my neck. “You’re my type” she smiled.

“And you, my dear, are the devil incarnate” she laughed when I called her that. Honestly, I was really trying not to throw her down and attack her. She pulled me closer and slid the robe off my shoulders.

“Zacky” she called my name while her ringer ran down my shoulder to my collarbone.

“Yes, Snow”

“I want you to finish what you started earlier.” She pouted and I was done for. “Kiss me, Zacky” she whispered.

I held her face in my hands and brushed my lips over hers lightly. Just enough to give her what she asked for, but not enough to satisfy her. Why should I give her what she wants right away? No more Mr. Nice Guy here….

I pulled her arms away from my neck and placed my fingers on the clasp of her bra, the same place they were earlier before we were so rudely interrupted. Only this time, I snapped it open. Her eyes met mine daring me to take it further. I never turn down a dare.

I slipped my finger under the strap on her shoulder and slid it down making her wait for it. Honestly, I just wanted to rip the damn thing off her, but this was too much fun. She shivered when my finger moved to the other side and brushed across her shoulder. After slipping the strap down her arm the bra fell to the bed revealing two perfect breasts just waiting to be touched.

My tongue slipped passed her lips and slowly she leaned back on the bed taking me with her. As our tongues danced together my hand immediately moved down her side to her waist. I slipped a finger under the lace band and slid her panties down her legs. After removing them completely, I moved my hand back up her legs and slipped a finger inside of her claiming what was rightfully mine. She must not have expected it so quickly because she gasped, but there was no way I was stopping now. I moved my fingers inside her as she deepened the kiss. Her hand moved over my boxers to my now raging hard on. I grabbed her hand and pushed it over her head. “I control this ride,” I whispered against her lips and she let out a moan. I made her cum for me over and over again, before I finally couldn’t take it anymore, I had to be inside her. I slipped my self out of my boxers and positioned myself between her legs. This was too easy and I wasn’t done having my fun with her yet. As much as I wanted to be in side her, I wanted her to work for it.

I teased her moving myself in and out of her never fully entering her. She grabbed my hair and forced me to look at her. “Please” she whispered. Who could resist that face?
I entered her and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I rocked back and forth bringing her to ecstasy once again. Now it was my turn. I was so close I couldn’t stand it anymore. I increased my pace and laced her fingers with mine. “Snow, I’m gonna…” I started to say but she covered my mouth with hers and intensified the orgasm.

Afterwards I lay there atop of her kissing her softly, our fingers still laced together.
“More” she whispered against my lips. I laughed and kissed her again. I kissed her and kissed her until she fell asleep…