Snow White and the Sevenfold

Chapter 6

Still being told in Zacky’s POV

After rolling around between the sheets one more time we finally parted. Snow went up to her room to take a shower and get dressed. When she came down to the kitchen she was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Her hair was still damp and her face was without makeup except for a light coat of clear lip-gloss.

The little vixen that rocked my world the night before looked even better without all the makeup. She was a natural beauty and I liked that. It was anyone’s guess how this girl would manage in a house with seven horny guys.

After breakfast I gave her the run down on what exactly her job entailed which was pretty much meant she had to be at our beck and call when ever we needed her to be. She was an assistant after all, but one could only bet the Shadows and Gates were going to take the whole assistant thing a little too far.

As the weekend passed, I managed to keep her away from the two members of the band with whom she had affectionately started referring to as tweedle dee and tweedle dum.

On Monday…It was time to get down to business. Matt had put Snow to work updating the band’s website with new video previews of the band recording the new record.

“Hey,” Synyster yelled at her from the doorway.

She turned to her gaze from the computer to him. “Hay is for horses.”

He rolled his eyes and folded his arms. “We’re hungry. Order lunch,” he said and walked back down the hall to the studio.

“Who the fuck does he think I am? I am not his mother!” she said to herself.

“No, but you are the assistant and that is part of your job. I’ll have the steak taco,” Jimmy said as he passed through the living room from the kitchen on his way down to the studio.

She huffed and got up out of her chair and after grabbing a notepad and pen she went down to the studio to see what everyone else wanted. When she got there they ordered like it was their last meal. She wondered how the hell they could all eat so much.

So, we ate lunch like the animals we are and when we were done we went right back to work and we stayed there until 6pm. Afterwards, Matt and Brian had decided to go out for drinks and guess who they went looking for to accompany them?

“So?” They both stood one on each side of her with their arms folded, as Matt was the first one to speak.

“So, what?” She said.

“So, we think it’s time you paid us back for that little show in the basement the other night,” Brian said bending down to her level as he spoke. “You know leaving us high and dry wasn’t very nice.”

“Get over it, I have plans,” she smiled politely and looked over at me. That was my cue. “Sorry guys, she’s mine.” I grinned at both of them and walked over to Snow grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the human wall they had created around her. “We’ll see you around.” The two of us walked to the door and I opened it for her. What I wasn’t prepared for was who was on the other side of the door.

“What the hell are you doing here?”

“I came to get my hair dryer. I left it here the other day after the photo shoot.” Whitney walked past the two of us into the house like she owned it. I closed the door knowing that there was going to be drama. Brian and Matt of course walked over to the doorway to watch the fireworks that were about to happen. Whitney turned around and took sight of Snow and gave her the once over with her eyes. “Who are you?” she asked in that snobby stuck up tone. “I’m Snow.”

“Snow? That’s a silly name. I’m Whitney.” She was matter of fact in her statement and stood there holding her hands on her hips while looking over Snow as if she were beneath her. “Whitney is our stylist,” I volunteered hoping that would be the end of it, but no, I was never more wrong. “I’m Zacky’s girlfriend.”

Snow looked at me totally defeated. “What?”
“My ex-girlfriend. Whitney can’t ever seem to remember the ex part.”

A wicked grin formed across Whitney’s face as she looked at me. “You weren’t calling me your ex last month when I was down on my knees in front of you.”

“Get over it, it was just a blow job. Snow is my girl now and you can go find yourself someone else who’s willing to put up with your bullshit.”

“Feel free to come over and kneel down in front of me,” Brian said and he and Matt both laughed. “I think you better go get your hair dryer and leave.” Matt told Whitney and she huffed angrily as she walked past the two of them. She came back five minutes later and Snow happily held the door open for her. As she walked out, Whitney turned back around and was about to say something, but Snow closed the door in her face.

“I don’t feel like going out anymore,” I said.

“Me either,” Snow replied. I knew that Whitney had gotten to her in the short time that she was here. Whitney had the ability to get under everyone’s skin. “Well, then lets go upstairs.” I took her hand and led her up the stairs. We heard the door close behind us as we walked in step together. Brian and Matt had obviously gone out. Snow walked over to my bed and sat down the edge. “Did you mean it?” She asked and I eyed her curiously not knowing what she meant. I walked over and stood in front of her and moved her hair behind her ear. “Mean what?”

“That I’m your girl now?” I had told myself that I wouldn’t get into another relationship after Whitney, but there was something about Snow that made me want her all to myself. “Yeah, I meant it. If you feel the same way, I can’t think of anything that would make me happier than you being my girl.”

She stood up in front of me and put her arms around my neck. “I’d like that very much.”

“Then it’s settled. You’re my girl.” She smiled just as I was about to kiss her. Snow held her arms around my neck and I slipped my hand under her shirt and moved them slowly up her back. “No bra?” I whispered against her lips. “No bra.” She replied. I lifted the shirt over her head and threw it on the floor. I grabbed her hips roughly and pulled her up against my chest to kiss her lips again. She laughed when I shoved her down on the bed and as I stood in front of her I couldn’t help smirking.

Snow propped herself up on her elbows while I reached for the button on her shorts. I yanked them off with ease and sure enough there was nothing underneath. “You’re not a fan of underwear either,” I noted and she just laughed. She lay before me fully naked now and my eyes lazily danced over her body. I didn’t give it a second thought, I knew what I wanted. She watched me as I leaned forward and placed my lips on her stomach. I felt her body shiver while my tongue trailed it’s way down between her legs. I pushed them further apart and utterly devoured her.

Snow’s hands made there way into my hair as I slipped to fingers inside her. “Zacky,” she moaned my name only fueling my desire to make her cum for me. I moved my fingers faster slipping them in and out of her while my tongue worked it’s magic. “Please,” she begged. “Don’t stop.” She pulled my hair harder while I flicked my tongue over the core of her pleasure zone. “mmm,” she groaned while she arched her back releasing her orgasm and all it’s sweetness against my lips.

When I stopped, I moved up over her and unbuttoned my own jeans. “I think I like being your girl,” she said with a heavy breath. I laughed and freed myself from my jeans. “I think you are about to like it a whole lot more,” I said just before entering her. I don’t think she was expecting it so quick because she shuddered right away. I loved how sensitive her body was. While I rocked back and forth inside of her, I held one of her nipples between my fingers and attacked her neck with my lips. “What are you doing to me?” She whispered as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I just chuckled against her neck. “More Zack, please.” She was begging for me now and I liked that. “Please move faster.”

I’m a people pleaser, pun intended. So, as she asked, I moved faster inside her and once again she arched her back against me, but I wasn’t done yet. Snow reached up and grabbed my face with her hands. “Fuck me,” she said before slipping her tongue in my mouth. I didn’t need any further encouragement, I slammed into her as hard as I could and she groaned approvingly. “Snow…I.” She covered my lips with hers as I rode out my orgasm inside of her.

My body was completely spent as I collapsed on top of her. The two of us were completely out of breath as we lay there. When I rolled off her I laid flat on my back and she climbed on top of me and kissed my lips so very softly. My hands smoothed over her back and rested her chin on her hands looking up at my face. “You’re beautiful,” she told me. I had been called many things, but beautiful was a first. “You’re crazy,” I replied with a hint of laughter in my voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait... :(