‹ Prequel: I Can't Be Without You
Sequel: Cross My Heart
Status: Sequel =)

Make This Perfect Again

From Break-Up to Make-Up...Kind Of.

"Leaving home, out on the road! I've been down before!" The sounds of Jet Air Liner by the Steve Miller Band was playing through the ipod speakers in the hotel (my dad insisted he pay for the 9 of us, even though Marque had many protests of 'no'. Jazz and Marque were deffinitly siblings) that we were staying at. I was enjoying the company of my friends, and new friends Mike and Ian. The chorus came on, and out of habit,

"BINGO JET HAD A LIGHT ON!" I stopped myself, when I noticed that I wasn't the only one who had sung that. My eyes locked on Josh, who was already looking at me. We burst out laughing. Every one else looked at the two of us. "You remember that?" I asked Josh once I stopped laughing.

"Of course I remember that!" Josh said, still laughing.

"What are you two talking about?" Mike, Ian, Matt and Keith all questioned.

"Bingo Jet had a light on? It's this old comedy routine that we some how both saw." Josh explained.

"The first time we ever expierenced that awesomeness was when me and him went on our first date." I said. "We were coming back from the movies and this song was playing in Josh's car," I said.

"And we TOTALLY sang it at the same time." Josh was still laughing. He looked like was laughing to the point if he didn't stop, he'd pee himself.

"That is...AWESOME!" My dad exclaimed. Mike and Ian looked back at my dad, then at me and Airin.

"You are SO his kids!" Mike said, laughing a little.

"Yeah, yeah, what of it?" Airin suddely said. He hadn't said much most of the night. He tried to stand up from the chair that he was sitting in, but Marque was sitting on him, preventing him from doing so. "Marque....you're ruining my plans of world domination!" Airin whined, wrapping his arms around Marques small frame. "Jaws? World domnination pose for me please?" Airin asked. I hopped off the bed I was sitting on with Matt. I stood, feet planted firmly apart from one another. I puffed out my chest and made little 'grr' sounds and Mike and Ian. The two boys burst on laughing.

"I have NEVER seen that one before!" Josh said, still in his laughing fit.

"Pft! You have too!" I said marching up to him.

"What, her boobs?" Marque commented.

"Marque Alxandre Baxter! Not while there are parentals units around!" Matt said,

"There is only one parental unit around!" Dad exclaimed. He looked utterly shocked that he was a dad for a minute.

"Don't worry dad. You're still cool in our books!" Me and Airin said. We all continued the night like we every single one of us had been best friends since we were really young. The feeling of nostalgia was over-powering and I really loved it.

I woke up early the next morning to have a shower. I stayed in the same room as my dad because I really wanted to spend a bit more time with him. I had my shower and waiting for my hair to dry. I got bored while my dad was sleeping, and I knew the other boys would be sleeping so I didn't bother checking on them. I walked out of the hotel room and walked down the hallways. I was just passing the room that Marianas Trench was staying in. As soon as I passed by the door, it was opened. Josh walked out, with his hair sticking up all over the place. I stopped myself and looked at him. He didn't notice me until he walked right into me.

"Oof!" I said, falling onto the ground dramatically. Josh looked at me and grabbed my arms and hoisted me up.

"Oh my God! I'm sorry Josline. Are you okay?" Josh asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Josh." I looked at him strangely. "What are you doing up?" I asked.

"Matt was snoring, I needed to get out of the room for a bit." He said.

"Ah. Wanna come for a walk with me?" I asked him.

"Sure. Any time I get to spend with you is good." We started walking down the hallway a bit more. We were a little quite. We had fallen into the habit of not saying much when we were alone. But then, Josh made a movement I didn't expect. I jumped out of my skin when his fingers laced through mine. I felt my ears and cheeks start to burn up. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. I had to turn my face away.to hide my embarassment. We walked out of the hotel, still hand in hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked Josh. He shrugged.

"I have no clue." He said.

"Why don't we go sit down somewhere?" I suggested. Josh took this as an acceptable answer and we went and sat down on the sidewalk by the side of the road. Josh had let og of my hand by then, and took to wrapping his arm around my waist. It was about 5 in the morning, so there weren't many cars on the road. I leaned my head up against his shoulder and we just sat there, watching the cars go by.

"Josline?"

"Hmm?" I looked up at Josh who was already looking down at me.

"I'm really sorry for how I've been acting. As in, not really being there." He said.

"Josh, it's fine." I said. "I forgive you, and I understand that things wont be the same between us, and..." I was suddenly cut off. Something that I really didn't expect happened. Josh had placed both of his hands on the sides of my face and pressed his lips against mine. It was simple, but sweet. I felt a sudden surge of electricity run through my body. Then I realized something.Whenever I wasn't with Josh, I was a mess. But when I was with him, every thing in the world made sense. I didn't just love Josh...I NEEDED Josh.

He pulled away from me and looked embarassed. He stood up from the sidewalk. "I'm sorry. I..." He stuttered for his words, "I should get back before the guys wake up." Josh started walking back to the hotel. I gentley touched my lips with my fingers, then looked back at Josh who was walking away. I then whispered to myself,

"Don't be sorry."
♠ ♠ ♠
More dramalama coming up soon. Not stoked to write it =/