‹ Prequel: I Can't Be Without You
Sequel: Cross My Heart
Status: Sequel =)

Make This Perfect Again

The First Show Part Two

Marianas Trench got up onto the stage, said hello and started their first song. I had watched the videos for the songs they had, and I had bought the album before hand, so I knew the words when Josh started to sing.

I never took you for a trick but sometimes I don't know what you want
I can take it if you need to take this out on someone

That little thing with her head held so high
talking talk and I cut myself so I can feel something I know is not a lie

That one stings a little
I'm always in the middle
I don't expect but try me
And you will always find me here
This is where I scream from

You can take it all away and I'll miss
There's a little bit of you in all this
And you can say you only think you know, yeah
Please, there's a better bit of me to see yet
Cause you haven't seen any of my best
You know I hate myself without you now

Hurts the same when nobody knows
I guess that's just how it goes
And I, I won't say anything at all


I caught myself singing along for a few songs after that. They played "Push" which I remembered as being my favourite. Then, their last song, Shaketramp, which I had skipped over due to lack of interest in the title of the song, started up. I immediatly regretted skipping over.

Did I let you down to get that sound
And break my knees to get release
And you needed some just to take you from
And I hit you more
Is your face still sore?

Sorry but I tried
It was never mine
And I can still pretend
I guess it all depends
I'm still a little crazy all the time
But I still try to hide it
That's still mine

Try a little more
a little more
a little more
They slap you like a bitch
and you take it like a whore.


I saw Airin doing a little dance to the chorus. He spotted me and pulled me over to where there were a few girls recording him on their cameras. He quickly taught me the little dance before the second chorus and when it came up, I was laughing the whole time. We then just randomly danced to the rest of the song, and then took pictures with the girls that were there. Marianas Trench ended their set and the other guys came out a few minutes later and started to chat with the fans. I was getting a bottle of water from the guy selling them. As soon as I was about to take a sip from the bottle, two hands wrapped themselves around my waist. I was going to elbow them in the stomach, but then they whispered something in my ear.

"Surprise." I turned around and faced John. I quickly capped my water and threw my arms around him.

"Oh! What are you doing here?" I asked him, quickly kissing him.

"Thought I would come see you live." He said. John had never been to one of Ellaries shows before. I was curious to why he was there. Then something in the back of my mind clicked. Was he checking up on me and Josh? "You're pretty good babe." He said, kissing my forehead.

"Pretty good? We're not FABULOUS?" I laughed a little bit. John smiled a bit more.

"What time are you gonna get out of here?" He asked me.

"Oh, probably not until late. We have to pack up, and then we were all going to go get something to eat." I said. John just nodded a little bit.

"When's your next show?" He asked, letting go of me so I could quickly take a picture with someone.

"Tomorow in Trail. Jazz is going to be there, so Matt is really excited to see her, and Jazz is excited to see me more than Matt." I rambled slightly. I had a tendancy to do that when I was trying to avoid the topic of Josh. "How long are you going to be in Kelowna?"

"Just for tonight. I'm leaving in the morning. I do have to go to work." I nodded. I looked over at Airin, who was waving at me. "Oh, Airin wants me. I'll call you later, okay?" I kissed him once again and walked over to Airin, who was muttering something that sounded a lot like 'douche bag'. I ignored Airin and helped him pack up the trailer with our equipment. We were silent for most of the packing of the trailer. We would say the occasional 'where is this?' or 'where should I put this?', but nothing else.

This tour may be a little awkward.
♠ ♠ ♠
next chapter is Josh's POV. Oh yeah, let's get his opinion on the John/Jaws dating-ness.