Status: Active

Stop Pretending. I Know You Really Love Me.

Suspended

“Thanks Brent.” I said as we pulled up to the school.

“For what?” He asked as he parked the car.

“For taking me to school. I don’t think I could stand having to walk with Phoenix to school.” I sighed.

“You don’t have to thank me.” He smiled. I gave him a small smile back.

“Well thanks anyways.” I said, not knowing what else to say. I put my hand on the door to get out but stopped when I felt Brent’s hand on my arm. I turned to face him again.

“If you need anything… or want to talk, I’m here ok?” He asked. I nodded my head. He let go of my arm and I got out of the car. I ran over to Summer and Taylor.

“Hey. Where’s Phoenix?” Summer asked me.

“Probably still walking.” I shrugged.

“He didn’t ride with your brother?” Taylor asked confused.

“I don’t know. Maybe he did.”

“Hazel, what’s wrong?” Summer asked worriedly.

“Phoenix and I broke up.”

“WHAT?!” They both yelled. Some students looked over at us with weird stares.

“Turns out he really didn’t love me after all. He didn’t even like me.” I sighed sitting on the steps beside them.

“What do you mean he didn’t like you?! Of course he did! He loves you! He loves you so much that he…” She trailed off biting her lip.

“That he what, Summer?” I asked suspiciously.

“Nothing.” Her voice was squeaky. I knew she was lying. Her voice always gets squeaky when she lies.

“Summer, tell me.” I demanded.

“He made your brother think the only reason he was going out with you was because of a deal when in fact he really loves you! But he couldn’t tell Jay that because Jay doesn’t want him to really like you and it would ruin their friendship! So when Jay asked Phoenix to go out with you so all the boys would back off he was more than happy to do it because he would get to go out with you and still keep his friendship with Jay!” She blurted out quickly. My eyes got wide with anger.

“YOU KNEW! YOU KNEW AND YOU DIDN”T TELL ME?!” I yelled at her.

“He thought that if you knew then you wouldn’t even talk to him.” She said in a small voice.

“Of course I’m not going to talk to him! He lied to me! I should have expected that from him, but you are my best friend. You should have told me this.” I said feeling disappointed. If something like this would happen to her and I knew I would tell her. I don’t care if the guy was Taylor. She’s my best friend. She should have told me the minute she found out.

“But you really love him, Hazel. I didn’t want you to hate him even more.” She looked like she was about to cry. But right now I didn’t care.

“That’s my business. Not yours.” I shook my head before walking away. I noticed then that a lot of people were staring at us. Well at me. But I didn’t care. Nothing mattered right now.

My brother is a protective freak who would rather me go out with his friend who is a complete jackass who doesn’t even like me then for me to pick my own guy. My ex boyfriend is the complete jack ass my brother wants me to date. I fell in love with the complete jackass, and I thought that he loved me too. And my best friend knew about this but didn’t tell me. And I have no one to confide in because my two of my best friends are dating and the other is dating my brother. And right now I’m alone in the world.

I started walking towards my locker to get some books. On my way I just happened to past by Misty and Crystal. They stepped in front of me blocking my way.

“Move.” I mumbled. I wasn’t in the mood to mess with them.

“Aw what’s wong? Did the wittle frwesmen’s boyfwiend break up with her?” Misty asked in a baby’s voice.

“That’s none of your business.” I growled. I tried to step around them but they stepped right back in front of me.

“Actually sweetie, it is. You see, you made my boyfriend break up with me. But then I made your boyfriend break up with you. But then your ex wants you back. You take everything of mine. So it is my business.” Her and Crystal smirked.

“That makes no sense at all.” I rolled my eyes.

“Well it does to me. So now I’m going to tell you this once. Give me back my boyfriend.”

“What makes you so sure he wants you back?” I asked crossing my arms.

“Oh believe me honey. He wants me back.” Her smirk never left her face.

“And why is that?”

“Because I’m everything he looks for in a girl.”

“You mean fake boobs and willing to have sex whenever he wants?” I smirked back.

“These are real. But other than that, exactly. You can’t give him what I can.”

“Too bad he told me that he doesn’t like you and I’m what he looks for in a girl.” I said.

“He says anything to get into a girl’s pants.”

“I bet he didn’t need to say anything to get into yours.” I smirked again. She glared at me.

“Listen here you little freshman, I always get what I want. And what I want, is Phoenix.” She said getting up to my face.

“Back off.” I hissed.

“Scared?” She smirked not backing off. I glared at her before punching her stomach. She leaned over in pain.

“Scared?” I mimicked. I rolled my eyes and walked away. Unfortunately for me the principle was standing there watching the whole thing.

“Office. Now.” She glared at me pointing at her office.

“Whatever.” I mumbled. I walked into her office with her behind me. I sat down in a seat and sighed, uninterested.

“What was that?” She asked me sitting in her seat behind the desk.

“I punched Misty.” I shrugged.

“I saw that. But why?”

“She was in my face and wouldn’t leave me alone.”

“That’s no excuse. I’m afraid I’ll have to suspend you from school for the rest of the week.”

“Great. See you on Monday.” I got up and walked out of the office. I walked out the door where Summer and Taylor were still sitting on the steps.

“Hazel!” Summer yelled after me. I didn’t turn back. I didn’t want to hear what she had to say right now. Before I was off school property, jay stepped in front of me.

“We need to talk.” He said.

“No we don’t.” I said. I stepped around him to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

“Hazel where are you going?” He asked.

“Home. I got suspended for hitting Misty and I’m not afraid to hit you too.” I threatened. He hesitantly let go of my arm. When he did I took off back to my house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait on this chapter. Enjoy!Comment/subscribe!