Status: Active

Stop Pretending. I Know You Really Love Me.

Don't play games with people who play them better.

Hazel's pov

I woke up the next morning to my phone going off. I groaned and grabbed it. Who the fuck is waking me up? I glanced at the caller ID. Summer.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked answering the phone.

"Haze! It's Sunday! We were supposed to go to the mall today!" She yelled.

"Summer what time is it?" I asked.

"Almost one why?"

"One?!" I yelled sitting up in my bed.

"Yea. Hazel! Were you still asleep?!" She yelled.

"Damn it! Pick me up in like forty five minutes." I said runnning to my closet.

"I can't. Mom already left for work."

"Damn. I'll ask Jay if he can drive us." I said.

"Alright. Bye." I hung up and quickly picked out an outfit. I ran to my brother's room.

"Jay?" I asked knocking on his door.

"What?" He asked opening it.

"I need you to drive me and Summer to the mall." I said.

"Alright. Me and Phoenix were going to the movies with Crystal and Misty anyways." He said maing a face. He didn't like Crystal but she was always trying to get his attention.

"Thanks. I have to take a shower and get dressed and I'll be ready." I told him. I ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After getting dressed, brushing my teeth, and straightening my hair I was finally done. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen where Phoenix was eating my fruit loops.

"Where's Jay? I'm ready." I said glaring at him.

"Took you long enough." Phoenix grumbled.

"Awww. So sorry you had to wait a few extra minutes before you could make out with Misty again." I said.

"Are you jealous?" He smirked standing up to rinse his bowl out. Memories of last night flooded into my head. I walked over to him and smiled seductively.

"Who wouldn't be?" I asked batting my eyes at him. I took a step closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He seemed surprised but wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I leaned up like I was going to kiss him. He started leaning down to but I twisted away from him before he could kiss me. He looked confused for a while. Then he glared at me realizing what I was doing.

"Don't play games with people who play them better." I smirked then turned around. I saw Jay coming down the steps.

"You guys ready?" He asked looking between me and Phoenix.

"Yup." I smiled before skipping out to Jay's car. I heard Phoenix grumbling behind me.

"What's wrong?" Jay asked him.

"Nothing!" Phoenix snapped. I smirked as I sat in the passanger's seat.

"What are you doing?" Phoenix asked catching the door before it closed.

"I'm sitting. What does it look like I'm doing Einstein?" I asked.

"In the back." He glared pointing to the backseat.

"Yea Phoenix. That's where you're going to sit." I said slowly.

"No that's where you are going to sit." He smirked. I crossed my arms and looked at him. He picked me up.

"Let me go!" I yelled trying to get out of his grasp.

"As you wish." He sat me down in the back and climbed in the front.

"Meanie." I grumbled glaring at him. Jay got in the car and we were off. We had to pick up Misty and Crystal *Cough* Skanks *Cough* first.

"Phoenix!" I heard Misty squeal as she ran to the car.

"Dear god." I groaned. I did not want to have to spend ten minutes with her squealing. Misty was slut number one. She's slept with the entire school, and that's only in middle school. According to Phoenix and Jay she's head cheerleader. And of course her best friend is Crystal, Jay's stalker.

Crystal was slut number two. As far as I know she has slept with as many guys as Misty. She's co. captain of the cheerleading squad. She's really clingy to Jay. Yes she is a stalker. No they are not going out. Nor will they ever. Jay has told her numerous times that he doesn't like her. But does she listen? No.

Finally after picking up the skanks, I mean sluts, I mean girls ;), we picked up Summer.

"Uh... where am I sitting at?" She asked. There were no more places for her to sit.

"I'll sit on Jay's lap!" Crystal yelled.

"Hello! He's driving! Besides he doesn't even like you!" I yelled.

"You're just jealous that Jay doesn't like you like he likes me." Crystal said.

"Oh yes because I always think of my brother like that!" I said sarcastically. What was with this girl?

"Besides he doesn't like you." I continued. She glared at me.

"Haze you sit on Phoenix's lap." Jay said.

"Hell no!" Me and Misty yelled.

"I will sit on his lap!" Misty yelled. She tried to climb over the seat but Jay stopped her.

"This is my car. No one climbs over the seats. It's easier for Hazel to get up here than you." Jay said. Misty was sitting in the middle seat. She sat back and crossed her arms glaring at Jay. I sighed and got out of the car. I opened the passenger door and sat in Phoenix's lap.

"Comfy?" Phoenix smirked at me.

"No." I said. I crossed my arms and at the road. Once Summer got in Jay drove to the mall.