Status: Active

Suck On It Mary, You're Not the Only Virgin That's Pregnant

Tease

The ride with Trey was quiet, he actually fell asleep, and it was nice for there to be some silence.

I remember the day we met, I hated him, he was rude, loud, and a total jerk. He thought I was cute, and put me through hell. And yet, here we are. No one thought we'd last, not even my family.

My dad thinks he's the worst thing to happen to me, and that this he is just a phase in life I will soon grow out of. My mom loves and supports me no matter what. And Trey's dad, thinks I'm a slut trying to ruin his son, even more.

I can't believe we've been through so much, Trey was difficult to understand, he was so used to hiding everything, that he just shut people out, and it was hard, believe me, getting him to pull that wall down.

He started telling me things about his dad, and how miserable his life really was. I was one of the few pleasure's he got in life.

"I don't know why but I am head over hills for you," I spoke aloud to him, and he just snored in response.

I began to think about earlier at the station, the whole thing with Carl. He was a sweetheart, odd, but sweet.

Trey on the other hand wasn't so fond of Carl. I don't understand them at all to be honest.

I looked at the time it was getting late, and I needed to get home before I missed my curfew again, and my dad and Trey got into it again. I began to get a headache from the upcoming announcement I'd be making.

I finally pulled into Trey's driveway, and shook him trying to rouse him so I could get home. The boy could sleep through anything, and I knew what would wake him up. I started kissing his neck, on the right spot of course, and his hand graced my bottom. He's awake, don't I just love being a tease.
♠ ♠ ♠
subscribe,comment, and read of course thank you those who already have