Status: Active

Suck On It Mary, You're Not the Only Virgin That's Pregnant

Secret

Trey`s POV”

Danni opened the door, and didn’t say a word. She looked sick, probably from my blood. She began to get wobbly and fainted. I caught her, barley touching her, so I wouldn’t get blood on her. I then gently set her on the ground. I would have carried her but I was bloody. Daniel said something in the background then walked to the door. He just stood there stunned. I moved him aside, pushing him towards the wall and went around the house gathering things. I got a wash cloth and wet it, a water bottle, and a pillow.
I then came back to Danni. I put the pillow under her head, the washcloth on her forehead, and waited a little and splashed a little water in her face. She should wake up soon.
I looked at Daniel and said, “When are you parents getting home?”
Danni then woke up and coughed some. I faced her and said, “Are you okay?”
I was standing her bloody as fuck and I ask her if she’s okay when she just fainted. But she’s more important and fragile. So her fainting was more important.
I stood there waiting for both questions to be answered.
Third Person POV:
"Trey what happened to you," she asked him crying, “I’ll kill him if he lays another hand on you."
“I’m fine,” He said wanting to hug her but he couldn’t since he was bloody, so he just wiped tears away from her face. “Are you okay?”
"Yeah, we're fine," she said touching the stomach, "But maybe you should go see a doctor." She couldn't resist the urge of touching his cheek.
“No, I’m fine.” He replied, pulling his shirt down because it was sliding up and he didn’t want her to see what his dad carved into his stomach.
"Babe you’re not fine...Please, “she begged him. "Jesus Christ Danni, just leave the scumbag alone," Daniel said interrupting Danni, “Do us all a favor Trey and just leave." He was fuming with anger.
Trey didn’t know what to say, so he just stayed silent, the awkward kind of silence.
"Shut the hell up Daniel, you are such a dick, I guess that why daddy loves you so much, you’re so much like him. An ass that will never be happy for anyone that isn't like you," she spat at her brother, she was sick and tired, of his and her dad's criticism.
Trey smiled at Danni`s reply and waited for Daniel to say some stupid reply.
"I'll just go upstairs then," Daniel whispered, he looked hurt, and Danni actually felt guilty for telling him off like she did."I'm sorry Danni, Trey," he said as he walked up the stairs. But the bitterness was obvious in the way he said Trey's name.
Trey didn’t know what to say so he dropped that and started a new conversation.”So, um, have you been the doctors?” he asked.
"For what, oh the baby, no, um, I didn't want to go without you there, “she looked down embarrassed, “I’m scared actually, what if they tell me something’s wrong, or..,"she trailed off.
“Oh, well don’t be scared.” He said. “Everything will be fine.”
“But I still don’t get how you’re pregnant in the first place.” He mumbled under his breath.
"Trey, I love you."
“I love you too, “He replied. “Do you want-never mind.” He was going to ask her if she wanted to know what he does and why he is abused, but decided not to.
"What were you gonna say, babe," Danni asked him concerned.
“Uh, I wasn’t going to say anything, never mind, it doesn’t matter.” He said sort of quickly.
"Treyvon Carter, you’re lying to me, tell me right now, or you can just leave," she warned getting up from the couch.
“Okay, Okay, I was going to ask if you want to know why I’m abused.” He said looking down.
"Look at me," she demanding grabbing his face so that she was the only thing he could see. "I don't want any secrets between the two of us."
“Ohkkay.” He said sort of stuttering because he was afraid to tell her. “Well uh my dad abuses me because I won’t do uh what he wants me to do. But after a while of have him abusing me I usually give in.” He said avoiding coming out and saying exactly why he abuses him.
"What does he ask of you?"
“Uh, um” he said pulling away from her so he could look down again.
"Tell me right now," she demanded.
“No, you will be mad.” He said still looking down and now playing around with his hands.
Once again pulled his face so that he was looking straight at her. "I love you way too much and we've been through so much, just tell me, and we'll get through it," she pleaded desperation obvious in her voice.
He pulled his face away again but this time actually answered but emotionless and fast hoping she wouldn’t hear what he said because he was too fast. “He wants me to have sex with girls for money.”
"Tell me you’re lying, “she said in a low voice, “Tell me you said no."
“Not the truth but I’m lying, and I really have said no, but I eventually give in after he beats the shit out of me.” He said shaking.
“Please don’t hate me.” He said real quickly before she could say anything.
"I could never hate you," she said kissing him.