Status: Updates come every chance I get.

And I'll Sculpt My Life For Your Acceptance

Who knew

The next morning Billie Joe and I awoke to hear the phone ringing, it was Ollie, apparently Mitch hadn’t been home all night and she was worried about him. Billie ended up going to get Ollie and took her to all the places that she thought he may be, they didn’t find him anywhere. And he hasn’t been seen since.

I was dropped off at my apartment by Billie before he picked Ollie up and I spent the day cleaning and just lounging around.

Actually, that’s what I done for the next few days, well, up until New Years Eve.

New Years was spent with the boys, Claire and Mike’s girlfriend, Victoria. It was nice not being the only girl around the three guys all the time. And Victoria turned out to be a really nice girl.

We went to a party that one of the guys’ friends was throwing. It wasn’t the best New Year’s I’ve ever had but it wasn’t too bad.

As the New Year started Billie began writing for Green Day’s new album and I barely got to see him. I was spending more time with Claire and Victoria now though, so some good came out of the situation.

I was currently on the phone to Edie.

“You will never guess what Gramps told me this morning.” She said, I could tell that she had a huge smile on her face, meaning that what he’d told her was something good and by the sounds of it, it was something that would not only affect her but me too.

“What? He’s paying for you to move here and live with me so I don’t have to keep wasting my money on a phone bill with the majority of calls to you.” I guessed, knowing I was completely wrong but guessing it anyway.

“No,” she answered, dragging out the ‘o’ sound. “But you will be seeing me in a few weeks.” She squealed. Upon hearing this I started screaming and jumping on the spot. I haven’t seen Edie in months!

“Are you serious?! For how long? When will you get here?” I asked. The questions would have kept coming if I didn’t cut myself off by squealing. I didn’t care if I sounded like a 13 year old, I was going to be seeing Edie soon.

“I am. For about a month, if that’s okay? And my plane gets in on the 27th. So you have to come get me from the airport.” It was the 14th now so in a little over a week she would be here.

“I can’t wait and of course I’ll be at the airport to get you.” I told my best friend as we got into a lengthy conversation about her coming to visit me.

By the time I got off the phone to her, I barely had time to get ready before I left for work.

When I got to work I was about 10 minutes late but thankfully it wasn’t too busy, which was weird since it was a Friday night. It has been fairly empty the last few weeks, there hasn’t been many regular bands playing.

“Tony wants to talk to you.” Casey told me as I rushed through the doors. I nodded as I took off towards the bar where I knew that Tony would be.

“Tony, I am so sorry I’m late. I was on the phone to Edie and she told me she is coming to visit and I lost track of time, I am so sorry.” I kept apologizing, I didn’t realize that Tony would have no idea who Edie is until I noticed him looking at me funny. “Edie’s my best friend.” He nodded his head.

“Karmony, has Beej told you anything about why they haven’t played here in a while?” he asked, I hadn’t realized that there had been a reason that they hadn’t played here. I shook my head; a confused expression took over my face. “I think you should ask him about it than…” he said, glancing around awkwardly. “Are you right to start now?” I nodded my head as he past me a towel and disappeared before I had a chance to question him about what he’d said.

I continued where Tony left off with drying the cups and other small stuff that had been washed before I arrived. Like I said earlier, it wasn’t too busy tonight so, unfortunately, I had time to sit and think about what Tony had said. I couldn’t work out why the guys hadn’t played here in a while. Well, I couldn’t until a girl, about a year or two older than me, came over to the bar.

“What can I get you?” I asked her.

She stared at me thoughtfully for a few seconds before she snapped her fingers and pointed at me. “You’re Billie Joe’s girlfriend!” she told me. I nodded my head slowly.

“Yep, that’s me. But my name is actually Karmony.” I told her.

“Oh, sorry.” She apologized. “It sucks that the band can’t play here anymore, hey?”

“What do you mean ‘can’t play here anymore’?” I asked. I was beyond confused.

“Oh,” she said, wide eyed. “I thought, uh, you don’t know?”

“No, clearly not.” I replied rudely.

She looked a bit hurt by my rudeness at first but the hurt disappeared as fast as it appeared, being replaced with a more sympathetic one. “I honestly thought you would have known since you’re his girlfriend.”

“Like I said, I didn’t know. Looks like somebody has some explaining to do when I see him later tonight.” I told her. Trying to make a joke at the end, but she didn’t even smile at me.

Instead she just looked around awkwardly. “Well, I’ll just leave you to get back to work.” She said before rushing off, not even bothering to get what she came to the bar to get in the first place.

Now I was definitely curious as to why they hadn’t played here in a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: Who Knew - Pink

Shitty start to this chapter but the end is better I think. Also, there is going to be drama soon.