Status: Updates come every chance I get.

And I'll Sculpt My Life For Your Acceptance

We can stay like this or go go go

The last of the crowd had just left and I was left alone at the bar. I was planning on talking to Tony about why Green Day couldn’t play at Gilman’s anymore.

“You sticking around tonight?” I heard Casey yell from the other side of the large room.

“Yeah, I need to talk to Ton- Oh wait, you might know.” I said as I began to make my way over to where he was. “How come Green Day can’t play here anymore?” I asked bluntly, I wasn’t going to beat around the bush, I needed to know this.

“Why don’t you ask one of the guys?” Casey asked, it didn’t sound rude or anything; it was more of a genuine question.

“I didn’t know I should have to ask them something last time I seen them. I only found out tonight about it, some chick came up and said something about it, thinking that I would know but I clearly don’t.” I explained. “So do you know or should I just ask Billie Joe, Mike and Tre?”

“I think you should ask them, but if they don’t give you a straight answer feel free to ask me again.” He said, kindly. “But if I were you, I wouldn’t go around advertising that you’re Billie’s girl.”

I scrunched my face up in disgust. “I don’t do that and I can’t stand people who do it. I don’t understand why people feel the need to go around going ‘Oh, look at me! I’m Billie Joe Armstrong’s girlfriend!’” I said, faking a laugh at the end. My impersonation made Casey laugh. “But, I’ll let you get back to whatever the hell you do when nobody is around and I’ll go interrogate Billie Joe and his friends about this.” I told him before we said our goodbyes and I left.

When I got to Mike and Billie apartment, I just let myself in since they had music on loud and chances are they wouldn’t hear me.

I could smell the weed the moment I opened the door. Which kind of pissed me off to be honest, if they were all high, how the hell was I supposed to get a straight answer from them.

They weren’t in the lounge where I expected them all to be, instead they were in the kitchen, searching the cupboards for food.

“I know there was a packet of chips in here earlier!” Mike yelled in frustration as he searched the part of their cupboard that was reserved for bread.

“Oh, I saw them too.” Tre told his friend from his spot at the table.

“You ate them, you fat shit.” Billie told Tre from his position at the fridge.

I sighed and slumped down into a chair across from Tre, causing him to turn around and look at me. “Did you want me to go get you guys something from the servo?” I asked, referring to the petrol station that was around the corner.

Mike jumped upon hearing my voice which caused him to hit his head on the shelf in the cupboard. “Mother fucker!” He yelled before turning around and looking at me. “Would you?”

Billie had turned around too and after seeing that it was me, he came running over to me and practically tacking me. If I hadn’t have been in the chair closest to the wall, the chair would have fallen over with both Billie and I on it. Once he made sure I was fine he attacked my face with sloppy kisses. I laughed at him.

“Yeah.” I finally got out when Billie decided to leave my face alone and move onto my neck. “Billie, stop.” I said laughing again and slightly pushing on his chest. He didn’t budge and he seemed pretty determined on leaving a mark on my soft flesh. “Billie!” I whined, pushing on his chest more.

“Beej, get off her!” Mike yelled at my boyfriend and pulled him off me by the back of his t-shirt. “She’s going to go get us some food.”

That seemed to get Billie’s attention because he immediately stopped what he was doing and got off of me before extending his hand out for me to grab and pulled me into a standing position. “Well let’s go pretty lady! Billie hungry.” He said, rubbing his tiny stomach.

It was then that I decided I wasn’t going to ask him about the band and Gilman’s, I would leave it until tomorrow.

And boy did tomorrow come fast. One minute I was throwing potato chips at a high as a kite Tre, the next I was waking up next to a sleeping Billie Joe in his bed.

I smiled slightly at the way his lips moved slightly as he breathed in and out in his sleep.

My attention was brought away from Billie’s lips and to the knocking at the front door. I knew that neither of the guys were planning on getting up to answer it so I slowly climbed out of the bed and walking towards the bedroom door, grabbing one of Billie’s hoodies on the way and throwing it on over my white tank top.

I opened the door to reveal a girl a bit taller than me. Her hair was a mess and her eye make up was smudged everywhere.

“Uh hi.” I said, confused as to why she was knocking on the door.

“Hi, I’m sorry I have the wrong apartment.” She said looking around. “Is, uh, Tre here?” She asked.

I took a few steps backward and looked into the lounge room where I seen him hanging off the couch, his legs being the only parts of his body still on there. “He’s in here. Um, sorry if this sounds rude but who are you?” I asked. I wasn’t about to let some crazy girl into the apartment to rape Tre or something.

“I’m Trish. Can you ask him to come out here?” I nodded and went over to the sleeping boy.

“Tre,” I said shaking his shoulder a bit. “Tre, wake up.” I said a bit louder, shaking him harder. “Tre!” I yelled softly at him, this time I slapped his head softly. He mumbled something in gibberish and scrunched his face up in annoyance. “Tre, there is some girl here for you; she said her name is Trish…”

“Tell her I’m not here.” He mumbled as he pulled himself back up onto the couch.

“She looks like a mess, and I’ve already told her you’re here so I’ll just let her in yeah?”

“Fine!” he groaned.

I smiled proudly to myself before I returned to Trish, who was waiting patiently by the door. “He’s awake.” I told her as I stood to the side and let her in before I closed the door behind her. “He’s just in there.” I pointed to the lounge room before I went back to Billie Joe’s room where I found him awake.

“Where did you go?” He asked as I climbed back into the bed and curled up next to him.

“Some Trish girl was at the door wanting to see Tre.” I told him, yawning. “Why are you awake so early?”

“I woke up and when I went to pull you back towards me because I was cold and you weren’t here but then I heard your voice so I stayed up until you came back and now that you’re here I’m going back to sleep.” He explained. I laughed at him and nodded my head.

“I think that sounds like a good plan.” I told him as I kissed his neck softly, since it was the closest skin to my lips, and soon fell back into a peaceful slumber.

We were woken up a few hours later by Tre.

“Beej, dude, I got to talk to you.” He said to Billie who groaned and nuzzled his head into my shoulder. I giggled quietly, causing Billie to laugh.

“Why are you giggling?” He asked, his voice muffled by my shoulder.

“That tickled.” I explained, pulling away from him and looking at Tre, who looked really serious. “And I might go shower, it looks like you guys need to talk.” Billie groaned again but let me go to the bathroom.

When I got out of the shower, there was a note on Billie’s bed saying that Tre, Mike and him needed to go sort something out and that he wouldn’t be home until late.

Looks like I won’t be asking any of them about Gilman’s today.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: The story of your life - We The Kingsshitshitshitshit Sorry it's been ages since I last updated and I know this chapter is shit but I've been heaps busy and I knew that if I didn't add to the start of this chapter I wouldn't put anything up until next weekend at the earliest.
The last few weeks I've been heaps busy with school & this weekend I'm busy again and then next week I have school everyday than classes after school because I'm behind in maths and gahh I hate school -____-

But on a better note... COBRA STARSHIP tomorrow woooooo get your excited pants on! Ima meetand rape all 5 of them + Adam Young