Status: Updates come every chance I get.

And I'll Sculpt My Life For Your Acceptance

You've got nothing to prove, oh no wait yes you do.

I used the rest of the day to call dad and just run some errands before work.

I got there a bit earlier than usual because I intended to ask Casey about the whole Green Day and Gilman’s issue.

I walked through the door and like usual Casey was standing nearby. “Hey, Casey.” I greeted him, he nodded in my direction.

“Hey, Karmony. How’s your day going?” He asked, politely. I could tell that behind his casual greeting he wanted to know if I’d ask Billie or not.

I shrugged. “It was pretty boring to be honest, how has yours been going?”

He shrugged too. “Not too bad. My wife and I found out that we’re having our second kid.”

“Oh, congratulations!” I said hugging him. “I didn’t even know you had a wife or a kid!” I told him as I laughed.

“Not many people here do. I like to keep my personal life just that, personal.” He said, I could tell that he was excited about having another child, it was cute seeing a big guy like him as a more family guy and it gave him a more teddy bear look than just a security guard.

“Well I’m happy for you.” I told him sincerely. “Hey, um, I was going to ask Billie last night about them not playing here but I couldn’t then this morning he went off without giving me a chance to even talk to him so, uh, can you tell me what is going on?”

He sighed heavily before running a hand down his face. “I don’t even know if this is the full story.” He said, I nodded for him to continue. “Well the reason that I know to be true is that they got too big. A lot of the fan base here has turned on them, leaving Tony to do the only thing that he could do and that was tell them that they couldn’t play here anymore. There is another rumour going around and, this one you shouldn’t believe because it’s just a rumour, it’s that they aren’t allowed back here because of you. Apparently the bands aren’t allowed to date people that work here according to some people.”

I was a little taken back that Tony had to go that as far as to ban them from playing there but that really wasn’t too bad, I mean at least it wasn’t because they started a massive brawl or something. “That’s not real bad, I really don’t know why Billie, Mike or Tre didn’t tell me this. I can understand the rumour but not the truth.” I will admit that I was a little pissed off at Billie for not telling me.

“I know, that’s just what I know, I don’t know if there is anymore to the story or what.” He said shrugging. Before either of us said another word Tony walked over to us.

“Hey, Karmony.” He greeted me with a kind smile and a slight wave. “Case can you help me with some boxes out the back?” Casey nodded and followed after Tony.

“Casey?” I called out before he got too far. He turned around and raised an eyebrow at me. “Thank you.”

He smiled at me. “Any time Kar.”

I didn’t see Billie Joe or any of the guys that night. I went straight home to my apartment where I found Claire and Victoria waiting for me.

“Hey girls.” I greeted them once I noticed them sitting on the ground across from my door.

Victoria jumped up off the ground and hugged me. “I missed you!” she told me over and over again.

“I missed you too Vicky.” I said, patting her back slowly.

“I missed you as well!” Claire chimed in. “In fact, I missed you more than Victoria did.”

Victoria scoffed and pulled away from me. “Yeah, ‘cause that’s possible!”

“It is.” Claire shot back at her.

I took this chance to open my door and let them inside so the neighbors don’t come out and complain. “Guys, lets go inside.” I said, grabbing Victoria’s top and dragging her inside, Claire following. “Let’s just leave it at you both missing me and me missing the both of you, shall we?” They both nodded. “Okay, good. Now, who wants a beer? Oh god, I did not just ask that did I? I’ve been hanging around those boys too much…” I mumbled the last part to myself.

“I will!” come the reply from both of them.

Maybe that was a good question to ask them.

A few hours later and Victoria was practically passed out of my couch and Claire was stumbling towards the door so she could go back to her apartment.

“I’ll walk you.” I told her, I was the one who could hold my alcohol the best, meaning that I was the soberest one out of all three of us.

“No, you stay here.” She slurred her words and swayed slightly when she pointed to the ground to indicate ‘here’.

“Are you sure? You won’t fall down any steps will you?” I asked. She gave me a look that said that we wasn’t that drunk but I knew that she was. “Okay, I’m walking you back to your apartment.” She tried to argue with me but ended up giving up and letting me walk her back home.

“You know what Karmony,” She started while we were walking up the stairs to her apartment. “I’m glad that you moved here, if you didn’t I wouldn’t have met Tre.”

“I’m glad I moved here too.” I told her, not realizing what she’d said about Tre for a few seconds. “Wait, Tre? Ohh, Claire likes Tre.” I teased. She just stared laughing for a few minutes.

“I may like him.” She said, grinning widely at me. “Okay, I do like him. He’s so sweet and funny and-”

“I get the point!” I said, laughing at the look on her face. “We’re here now, where are your keys?”

“In my pocket.” She told me, thrusting her hips towards me. “Get it out baby.” I laughed loudly at her before putting my hand into her front pocket to fish out the keys. I grabbed them and unlocked the door, letting her in.

“Good night, Claire.” I told her before closing the door and going back to my apartment where Victoria was passed out on the couch.

I made a mental note to get her to call Mike in the morning and let him know where she was, since I knew for a fact that she wouldn’t have let him know before she came here.

I woke up the next morning to somebody kissing me. I immediately freaked out and shoved the person’s chest, causing them to fall off the bed and land with a thud on the floor.

“Fuck!” A familiar voice cursed. “I’ll never try and wake you up that way again.” He said, laughing slightly. I opened my eyes to see Billie Joe staring back at me from the place he landed. “Thanks babe.”

My eyes went wide as I began to apologize to him. “I am so sorry, Billie. I didn’t know what was going on! I am really sorry.”

He just shrugged it off. “Don’t worry about it; you’re the one who is going to miss out on being woken up this way.” He told me as he stood up and climbed back onto the bed. “I’m sorry about yesterday, babe, but, uh, yeah, Tre will explain later.” Hearing Tre’s name reminded me of what Claire had told me last night, I smiled to myself. “Why are you smiling? I thought you would have been pissed at me.”

I shook my head. “I’m not smiling about that. And I am pissed at you, for that and something else…” The smile immediately disappeared from my face and it was replaced with a more serious look. “Why didn’t you tell me you guys were pretty much banned from playing at Gilman’s?”

His once curious expression was now one of regret. “I guess I just didn’t want you to think it was your problem.”

“That’s the thing though; I wouldn’t have thought it was my fault. Neither of us abused the power of having the other one there, and I know there was no way that Tony would have let you guys go and not me, I would have been the first to get fired if it was between me and the band.” I explained to him as I got out of my bed and walked out of the room, followed closely by Billie.

“I didn’t think you would have thought about it that way, I know I wouldn’t have.” He defended himself. “How did you find out anyway?”

I laughed once and turned around to look at him. “You really think I wouldn’t have found out? Really? I kind of work there, I’m going to find out if your band gets banned from there.” I told him as I stormed off and slammed the bathroom door shut.

“Kar, babe, come on! I’m sorry we didn’t tell you.” He yelled from the other side of the door.

“I don’t care if you’re sorry. I’m having a shower. Get Vicky to call Mike.” I told him before turning on the shower and ignoring anything else he had to say.

I had time to think about the whole situation and if I was reacting the right way, I thought I was, does he really think I wasn’t going to find out? Oh yeah, I’m not going to realize that Green Day isn’t playing any shows there or that everybody would be acting weird towards them not playing there. Bloody douche.

When I got out of the shower, Billie and Victoria were sitting in the kitchen, she was nursing a mug of what I assume was coffee while he was on the phone.

“Who’s he talking to?” I whispered to her, while I jerked a thumb in his direction.

“Tre. I answered the phone, he sounded really serious, and I’ve never heard him sound so desperate” She told me, wincing half way through her answer.

“Oh okay. Did you call Mike?” I asked her. She nodded. “Was he worried?” She nodded once again.

“He was a bit. Can you talk quieter? My head fucking hurts.” She asked as she pressed her palms to her temple.

I laughed loudly at her, but shut up once I realized what I’d done. “Sorry.” I whispered as I slowly backed away from here and went to the kettle to pour myself a coffee.

“Alright, man. I would do something if I could, you know that.” Billie said to Tre before pausing. “Alright, I’ll see you later. Good luck.” He finished before hanging up the phone. He glanced over at me but the moment his eyes caught mine I forgot why I was pissed off at him. “Are you calm now?” he asked me hesitantly.

I smiled slightly at him. “Yeah, I’m sorry about before.” I apologized even though I knew I shouldn’t be the one doing it.

He got up and walked over to me, pulling me into his arms. “It’s okay, I forgive you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: Liquid Confidence - You Me At Six

I've got a question that I need answered for the next chapter: Did Billie's dad give him Bliue or did he just get it when he was 11? I've read both of these but I don't know which is true..

I got heaps of comments on the last chapter, it was weird I expected like one haha so thank you :)

& I know I said I probably wouldn't update until this weekend but I've had the flu, so I've been home from school and I decided to write. It's going really shitty at the moment because I kinda have writers block but I hope I will get over it soon.

I'll shut up now.