Status: Updates come every chance I get.

And I'll Sculpt My Life For Your Acceptance

And that's my name... And don't wear it out

It hit me as I was bringing up a box of my belongings that this was the first time that I would be living by myself; I had nobody, no family or friends to lean on when times got tough, I was all by myself now. I can’t even describe how empty it made me feel to know that.

As I was walking up the final few stairs, I didn’t realize that there was an extra one there and my foot got stuck on it, making my box fall from my hands with a loud ‘thump’ on the floor followed by my body landing on top of it. I let out an annoyed groan before the tears started to fall from my eyes, I wanted to hold them in until I got back into my new home but tripping was the last straw and I was beyond tired, making the trip an even bigger deal than it actually was.

I sat at the top of the stairs for a few minutes watching my tear drops slowly make a puddle on top of the box before I heard a door open down the hall; I quickly wiped the tears away and tried to get up. As I lifted myself, my legs gave out from underneath me and I landed back in a heap next to the box.

I heard a gasp and a frail female voice say: “Frank, go make sure she is okay. I didn’t bring my walking frame.” I than heard heavy footsteps approaching me, I hurried to get up again and this time before falling back down I was caught by the arms of ‘Frank’.

“Whoa, steady up girl.” He said holding me up straight for a few seconds then letting me go before it got to an awkward stage.

“Uh, thanks.” I mumbled as I shoved my hair out of my face and behind my ears. I bent down to grab the box off the ground but a pair of hands slapped mine away and grabbed it effortlessly.

“What type of gentlemen would I be if I made you carry this heavy box?” he asked laughing. I just smiled awkwardly at him, not sure what to do – do I refuse his help and carry the box myself or just let him do it? I decided on the later and led him towards my door.

“Can you just sit it there?” I asked the boy as I pointed to the coffee table in front of the couch. He did as I asked before walking over to the door. “Thank you!” I yelled after him as he exited the door, before I could make my way back over to the door to get the rest of my boxes, he poked his head back around the door frame.

“Don’t thank me yet, by the looks of it there must be more boxes waiting to be brought in here.” He said before disappearing again. I hurried after him, closing the door behind me.

I caught up to him as he was exiting the building, that kid can either run real fast or he took a shortcut. “Now, which can is yours? I know it’s not the truck that’s Mik- Mike!” he yelled as he grabbed my arm and took off running again in the direction of the black truck. I tried to pull my arm out of his grasp but he would not let go.

Tre!” ‘Mike’ mocked him as we reached the truck.

“Wait, wait, wait.” I said staring curiously at Frank. “You’re name is Frank.”

The two guys laughed at me. “Only during the day, Sweet Stuff.” Frank said and winked at me and pulled me closer by the wrist. I glared up at him and tried to pry my arm free again but he was a lot stronger than me.

“Tre, dude, let the poor girl go.” A voice said from the other side of the truck. I looked over and almost lost my balance, standing before me was one of the most gorgeous guys I had ever seen. His bright blue hair matched my own streaks.

I was brought back to reality by Frank, or Tre’s, arms wrapping around my waist to help me stay upright. I tore my eyes away from the gorgeous boy and up to whatever-his-name-is’ face, he had a smirk on his face and his expression told me that he knew what I was thinking about his friend.

I cleared my throat and asked his a question to clear the tension that apparently only I could feel. “So, what do I call you?”

“You’ll be calling me Frank Edwin Wright III in bed to- Ouch, you fucker!” He yelled, glaring at his friend. “What was that for!” he demanded.

“You can’t just say shit like that to girls!” The boy whose name I still didn’t know said like it was the most obvious thing. “You can call him Tre.” He told me. His smile was amazing and had the ability to make my knees weak, but his teeth – don’t even get me started! I hate guys with crooked teeth, call me superficial if you want; I don’t care, it’s just my opinion. But it didn’t bother me with this guy, it suited him.

I nodded my head. “Well, Tre I’d love to stay and chat but these boxes aren’t going to move themselves.” I told him before turning back to the other two guys. “It was nice, uh, meeting you.”

“We can help with the boxes,” the unknown boy said quickly. “I mean, band practice can wait for a bit, yeah guys?” Tre’s smirk returned as he looked at his friend.

“Yeah, sure it can, Billie Boy.” He said, laughing at something. “Where’s the car?” he asked, turning his attention back to me.

“Oh, you guys don’t have to help me.” I said looking at the ground instead of at their faces. Before I knew it I was being lifted over someone’s shoulder and they took off running. I couldn’t help but scream but I noticed that it was Tre that had me once I seen that Mike and Billie were still standing there laughing. “Frank Edwin Wright the 3rd! Put me down now!” I demanded, trying not to laugh at him running around in circles.

“You can only scream my name, not yell, and it has to be in a bed.” He whined, I felt myself blush for some reason. “But I guess that will never happen since Billie’s here now.” He said, finally putting my feet firmly on the ground again.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I asked glaring at the boy in front of me. My hands made their way to my hips and my head tilted to the side, like my 5th grade teacher would do before she would yell at a student. “Well?” I said after not receiving an answer.

Tre looked at me and cracked up laughing. “You look like you’re going to lecture me for smoking on school grounds.” He got out between laughs.

“Well, I’m not. There is nothing wrong with smoking on school grounds.” I replied, shrugging my shoulders and letting my arms fall down to my sides. “Now tell me what you meant by ‘But I guess that will never happen since Billie’s here now’.”

“Why yes, I am here now.” I heard a voice say from behind me, I felt my knees go weak at the sound of his voice. “What were we talking about?”

“How –oh shit, I don’t even know your name!” Tre laughed.

“It’s Karmony. Like Karma and Harmony mixed together.” I explained. Tre raised an eyebrow at me.

“That’s a pretty awesome name.” Mike said with a massive smile on his face.

“It’s …unique.” Billie said, not quite knowing what to say. She could tell by his expression that he didn’t really like it. “Can it be shortened? It’s quite a mouthful.”

Tre laughed loudly at something before yelling “That’s what she said!” loudly. Mike and I laughed lightly at the joke but Billie on the other hand didn’t look impressed.

“Can you turn everything I say into something dirty?!”

“Not what you just said, but I have a feeling that if I did I would get my ass kicked, so I’ll just stick with asking Karmony again where her car is…?” Tre said, turning his attention back to me.

“It’s the small black one over there.” I told him, pointing to where my car was parked neatly. “And my friends and family back home call me Kar, if that’s better.” I said to Billie, who nodded and followed Tre towards my car. Mike and I trailed behind them.

About half an hour later we had all my boxes brought up and it the right rooms. I only brought up one box and they told me to stay here and instruct them where the boxes went, at first I thought they were going to steal my car or something and watched them from my window but they just grabbed the boxes and brought them up while my car stayed in the same spot.

“Thanks heaps guys, I really appreciate you helping me.” I told them once Tre had brought in the last box.

“It was our pleasure.” Billie said, once he’d said it he turned to Tre who put his fist to his mouth to stop from laughing at, no doubt, a dirty joke that he’d come up with from Billie’s words.

“We’d better get going anyway,” Mike said. “We need to practice for tomorrow night.”

“I just gotta go say, toodle loo to Gran than I’ll be back.” Tre said, running out the door in the direction to the door he came out of when I first met him.

“You said band practice before didn’t you?” I asked, curiously. The boys nodded. “Are you any good?”

They both laughed. “We think we’re pretty good, we have two albums.” Mike said shrugging.

“Really? What’s your band called?” I asked but I didn’t get an answer because Tre came back and rushed them out of the apartment, I barely got a ‘bye’ as they left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: St Jimmy - Green Day

R.I.P James Owen Sullivan. I cannot believe that you're gone, I'll fucking miss you.
Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost, it's empty and cold without you here. Too many people to ache over.