Status: Updates come every chance I get.

And I'll Sculpt My Life For Your Acceptance

Stop Telephoning Me

The boys left for tour 2 days later, leaving me and Edie with the apartment all to ourselves; we’d had the guys and girls there every minute for the last two days, even when I went to work they stayed there.

It was hard saying goodbye to the guys for the next month and a half, it was definitely going to be weird not having them eat all my food and make my apartment a pig sty. But now I had Edie all to myself.

“Stop moping around the house, he’s been gone for like an hour!” Edie said from the doorway to the living room.

I turned away from the TV that I was staring at vacantly. “What? I’m not moping around! I’m watching TV.” I defended myself. She just gave me a look as if to say ‘Sure if you say so…’. “I’m just upset about not seeing him for a month and a half. It’s perfectly normal.”

She just rolled her eyes and walked back to the kitchen where she was making lunch, she hadn’t even been here that long and I was already making her cook all my meals.

Two weeks later I had convinced Edie to stay a lot longer than she had originally planned as long as I promised to go back to Jersey with her for a week when she left, I agreed because I needed to see my dad and brother, I missed them.

Billie started off calling once every couple of days but now he was calling everyday, occasionally twice a day. When he called, he seemed kind of off, like something was up. I tried to ask him about it but he just changed the subject.

I really didn’t know what to think about it. Everybody that I talked to about it said that I should be happy that he is calling. Vanessa had said that Mike had only called twice in the time that they had been gone. She thought it would make me more grateful that he was calling but it only made it worse; Mike wasn’t someone who wouldn’t call his girlfriend, he would do it every chance he got and if he was doing that, than how the hell was Billie calling so often, or better yet, why?

I had all different scenarios swirling around inside my head. I didn’t like any of them.

“How was work?” Edie asked one night when I got home after work. I just shrugged as I slumped down in one of the chairs at the kitchen table. In all honesty work was crap. I had so many people coming up and asking me about Green Day’s tour. I wasn’t with them, how the fuck would I know!? “What happened?”

I shook my head. “Nothing. I’m going to have a shower.” I told her as I stood up and stretched.

“Alright.” She said, turning back to the food magazine that she was reading. “Oh before I forget, Billie Joe called about an hour ago.”

“Again? I just spoke to him before I left. He knew I was going to be at work tonight.” I said, looking at her in disbelief. She just shrugged like I did a few minutes ago. “Did he say what he wanted?”

“Nope. Just asked if you were back yet, I said that you weren’t and we hung up. Maybe he isn’t doing anything wrong; maybe he’s the one who doesn’t trust you.” She said. I hadn’t thought of that, I’d never given him an excuse to not trust me but then again, he hadn’t given me an excuse either…

“Maybe.” I agreed. “Anyway, I’m going to have a shower and I’ll probably get another call from him when I get out.” And with that I walked out of the room and towards my bathroom.

I didn’t get another call from him that night. Or maybe I did but I was asleep, I don’t know. What I did know was something was up with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: Telephone - Lady Gaga ft. Beyonce

I'm alive! It's okay guys.

My internet fucked up the day after I posted the last chapter. I didn't even have time to check the comments that you guys left :(
But in the time I couldn't update I did finish this story and now I'm on holidays for two weeks so I'll and update every 2-3 days which means that by the end of my 2 weeks of holidays this story should be finished. I don't know if I should be happy or sad about this.. :/

On a happier note, my sister went and seen Green Day twice in like 3 days at Wembley Stadium in London and then in Scotland. She only decided to get tickets because I told her they were good when I seen them. And she got me a top from the one from the Scotland show :D

Anyway I hope you enjoy the next few updates :)