Status: Updates come every chance I get.

And I'll Sculpt My Life For Your Acceptance

It's too late to apologize

After another week the novelty of doing as many different drugs as I could get my hands on had worn out and I was longing to just go home.

Dylan was going to drive me back to my dads house once he got out of the shower and once I apologised to him I was going to go back to California and forget about everything that happened here. I also had to apologise to Edie before I left.

“Are you sure you want to go back there?” Dylan asked, scaring me as he came out of the bathroom.

I nodded my head. “I can’t keep staying here. And I miss my job and my friends there.” I confessed. He just laughed at me. “Don’t get me wrong, I’ll miss you and I’m grateful for everything that you’ve done for me over the last few weeks but I need to get out of here, it’s ruining me.”

He seemed to understand me. “I think that’s a good idea. But it’s going to be hard to stay off the drugs.”

I nodded. I’d already thought of that and if things got hard I was going to go get help go to rehab if it was needed. I can’t live the way I am anymore. “I’ve got that sorted.”

“Alright, well, I’m ready when you are.” He said, grabbing his keys off the desk.

I stood up off the couch and grabbed my suitcase. “Let’s go.”

A few minutes later we were in my dad’s driveway.

“Thank you so much for everything, Dylan.” I said sincerely. “If I come back, we’ll catch up for lunch or something.”

“We better.” He said, smiling at me as I got out of the car. “Bye Karmony.”

“Bye Dylan.” I said closing the door and walking up the path to the front door.

I knocked softly and it opened to reveal Cameron. “Kar, what are you doing here?” He asked shocked.

Behind us I heard a car beep. I turned my head to see Dylan’s car gone.

“I came to apologise. Is dad home?” I asked as I looked over his shoulder.

He nodded and let me in. “Dad!” He called up the stairs. It was followed by two sets of footsteps.

“What Cam?” He asked as he descended the stairs, Billie right behind him. “Karmony? What are you doing here?”

“I came to apologise to you than I’m going to apologise to Edie than go home.” I explained. “Can we do this in the living room or something?” I asked. My dad nodded his head and led the way into the larger room.

When everyone was sitting down they looked at me, waiting. “Alright, I know you all probably hate me right now and I don’t blame you, hell I hate me too! I don’t want to seem like I’m making excuses so I’m not going to say why I started again and I don’t want to blame anybody so yeah. But I am sorry that I done this, again. I should have learned the first time and I know this is going to sound old but I am ready to change now. I am going back home and I’ll deal with it there, if I need help I will get it. I’ll even go as far as to go to rehab is I have to.”

“How long has it been since you last done anything?” Cam asked. I know he was going to be supportive to me no matter what; he was just going to ask all the hard questions that our father wouldn’t.

“Two days.” I said proudly. “I didn’t want to come here without being clean for more than 24 hours but I couldn’t stay where I was any longer, it was too tempting.”

“I don’t care how long you’ve been clean for, just as long as it stays that way.” My dad said. He stood up from his spot in one of the armchairs and walked over to me, hugging me tightly. “Don’t come back here anytime soon. We’ll come out and see you next time.”

“I wasn’t planning on coming back anytime soon. I don’t think I’d be able to handle it again.” I confessed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Apologize - One Republic & Timbaland

I really don't like these last few chapters.