Status: Completed (:

My Apocalypse

Chapter 10

[Ashley's P.O.V.]

Max woke up, he passed me a can, it was dark in the room and I had no idea what it was, it was full.
"Take a sip," He said. I did. It wasn't soda, it was something I've never tasted before, and I had no idea what it was. I gave it back to him. "Do you like it?" He asked.
"Yes." I said. He gave it back to me, he reached under the bed and got one for him, he cracked it open and started drinking it. I did the same. I took another sip.
"What is this stuff?" I asked.
"I don't know, I found it before I fell asleep," Max said.
"Oh," I didn't bother to turn the lights on and see, instead I just kept drinking.

[Craig's P.O.V.]

I got up off the couch and went to the back room. I saw Ashley and Max kissing.
"Whoa! What the hell?" Ashley pulled away from Max.
"Get the hell out of here!" She yelled at me.
"Ashley, your kissing Max, and your dating Ronnie." I said.
I flicked the light on, I saw cans and cans of beer all over the floor.
why does every drunk girl, including my little sister, always go after Max? Is he like a magnet or something? God, only knows, and I don't thing God wants to know either.
I grabbed Ashley's arm and drug her to the couch where I sat her down. I grabbed her cell and found Ronnie's number in it. He picked up.
"Hello?" Ronnie asked.
"Hi, Ronnie. This is Craig, um, can you come over to the tour bus? We have a problem." I said.
"Uh, yeah sure. Is every thing okay?" He asked.
"Honestly, I don't really know." I said. There was a pause.
"Im going out the door now," He said and hung up. Not even two seconds after I hung up he came through the door. He saw Ashley on the couch. "Is she okay?" He asked hugging her.
"Right now, yes. Tomorrow, she's going have one major-ass hangover," I admitted.
"She's drunk?"
"Yes,"
"Max?"
"Yep."
"Can she come with me to my bus tonight?" Ronnie asked.
"Sure, as long as you promise not to take advantage of her," I said.
"I promise." Ronnie said.
"Okie Dokie, she can stay with you tonight. Meet us in Texas?" I asked.
"Definatley." He said. He picked her up and went out the door with her.
Now it was Max's turn. I marched down the hall where he was. I sat down next to him.
"What the FUCK were you thinking?" I asked. Bryan woke up.
"What's going on?" Bryan asked.
"Well, Max decided he was going to give Ashley beer and take advantage of it," I explained.
"Oh...shit." Bryan replied. He plopped his head back on his pillow and went back to sleep.
"Max, go to your bunk," I said softly.
"Your not my dad," Max said.
"Maxwell," I said softly again. "GO TO YOUR BUNK!" I yelled.
He jumped up and ran to his bunk, jumping on it. He grabbed his blanket and threw it around his whole body, hiding.
He acted like such a little kid when he was drunk. And it was hilarious. A few minutes later he was snoring.

I went back out to the couch and watched movies intil I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didnt really like this one...
Comment/Rate/Subscribe anyways???
:D

Love,
Cammy <3333333333