Status: Completed (:

My Apocalypse

Chapter 4

[Max's P.O.V.]

I woke up with Ashley. I smiled. Hopefully Craig won't kill me for sleeping with his sister. All I did was sleep with her, I didn't touch her or anything. Then Craig would've definatley killed me, with out thinking twice or with out any sympathy, or with no care in the world what would happen to him.
I was in the back, so therefore, I was trapped and I didn't want to wake up Ashley. Every time you wake up Ashley she smacks you on the forehead, really hard. She'll hit you with anything she can get her hands on, that's why Craig keeps her away from weapons and hammers. She is a HUGE fan of hammers, all types of hammers, regular hammers, sledge hammers, hammer head sharks, and so on. Ashley rolled over.
"Are you mumbling inside your head again?" She asked. I looked at her.
"Yes, yes I am. And I like mumbling in my head, now, can I get up, before Craig has my ass?" I asked her. She laughed.
"Okay," She said. "But only for the savior of your ass. Since your so worried about it." She said getting up.
"Ha.Ha. Very funny." I said flipping her off. We joked around like that all the time.
She repeated. "I love you too." She said sarcastically. She walked towards the bathroom. She opened the door and screamed, she slammed it shut.
"What?" I asked worried.
"Jesus Christ, Bryan, it's called 'locking the fucking door'!" She yelled.
"Sorry!" Bryan yelled from the bathroom. I burst out laughing. I fell on the floor from laughing so hard.
"It's not funny Maxwell!" She said. She walked over to me. I stopped laughing. "I saw his--" She cut herself off. I knew what she was talking about. I tried to hold it back, but I burst out laughing again.
"Holy shit!" I yelled while laughing. She walked off of the tour bus. Craig walked on the tour bus just as she left.
"What's her malfunction?" Craig asked. I walked over to him and put my face to his ears.
"She saw Bryan's d--thing, in the bathroom, she walked in on him." I whispered. I backed off. Craig's face was staright, he looked angry, but then he burst out laughing like I did. Bryan came out of the bathroom. He stopped when he saw Craig, he had a horrified look on his face.
"I'm sorry Craig, I should've locked the do--"
"Bryan, it's fine." Craig cut him off. He was still laughing. Ashley came back on the bus. She stood next to me, looking at Bryan. Bryan blushed.
"I'm sorry Ashley." Bryan apologized.
"It's okay Bryan. Sorry I flipped out at you, and sorry for flipping out at you too Max." She apologized.
"It's okay." Bryan and I said at the same time.
"I'm going back to bed." Ashley said.
"Okay, night." We all said at the same time.
She looks at us. "I swear you guys time that." She said. She went to the back room and shut the door. We all bursted out laughing again.
Craig gave Bryan a high-five. And I repeated.

I love the rock star life...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha.Ha. I thought this was pretty funny...btw, i lied, Ashley and Ronnie will go out soon, gimmie some time people! Gosh.. lmao.
Holy fuck, 5 subscribers??!! And over 20 readers?!?!?
You guys rock!

Love,
Cammy <3333

P.S. Sorry it was short...