Status: Completed (:

My Apocalypse

Chapter 5

[Ronnie's P.O.V.]

"Ronnie! Stop staring into space, what are you thinking about anyways?" Nick said throwing a shoe at me. I blocked it with my arm. He was the drummer, he got me thinking about, what Rob was doing.
"I'm thinking about this girl." I said throwing the shoe back at him, it hit him in the head.
"Ow, you fucking jerk," Nick said. "Woah, what about a girl?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.
"Yes, a girl, her name is Ashley, she's 18." I said. Nick's eyes popped out of his head.
"Ronnie, dude, your like 26 though." Nick said.
"So?" I asked. He rolled his eyes. Anthony, the guitarist, grabbed a beer off the table. He opened it, and then took a big swig.
"Jesus Anthony," I said. He looked at me.
"What? A guy can't drink his beer?" Anthony asked. I rolled my eyes. I seemed to be doing that a lot. Nasty came out and flipped the radio on, the popped in a CD. Motley Crue started playing. Nick, Nasty, Anthony, and I all started singing along loudly. We were interupted by a knock on the door. I got up and answered it, it was Ashley. She looked like she's been crying.
"Ashley, are you okay?" I asked.
"No." She said. I let her in. The guys looked at her like she was an alien.
"Can you guys give us some privacy?" I asked, they nodded and left the bus. I looked at Ashley who sat down on my bunk. "What happened?" I asked her.
"Craig found my cell phone and he looked through my texts, he found out I was hanging out with you and he called me a whore and kicked me off the bus," She sobbed. "Even Max called me a slut." She said. I hugged her.
"It's okay, they're assholes anyway." I said.
"C-can I stay here tonight?" She asked.
"Of couse you can. Make your self right at home, and never mind the ret of the guys, they aren't used to girls being on the bus." I said.
"Thanks Ronnie." She said, she gave me a bear hug.
"Sure, I'll be right back. I'll tell the guys to be nice."
"Where are you going?"
"To take care of something." I ran off the bus.
"Ronnie, is she okay?" Nick asked.
"Yeah, that's the girl I was telling you about, be nice to her, her name is Ashley. I'll be right back." I said. I ran towards Escape The Fate's tour bus. I didn't bother knocking. I walked right in.
Max looked up. "Ronnie, what the fuck?" He asked getting up.
"No, what the fuck to you Max! Where's Mabbitt?" I asked.
"None of your buisness." Max said. I pushed him away, I went to the back of the bus and saw Craig playing Halo with Rob.
"What the fuck?" Craig asked.
"Why did you call your sister a whore?" I asked, I was furious.
"Because, she's messing around with you isn't she?" He said. I didn't need to think twice. I arched my hand back and punched him in the mouth will all my force, he fell back. I turned around and walked casually off the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was so short, writers block... >.<

YOU GO RONNIE! I loved this chapter, even tho it was short.
I wanna thx Everyone who is reading, i have over 40 readers!! 5 subscribers, and 7 comments! God you guys FUCKING rock!!!

Love,
Cammy <33333