Status: Completed (:

My Apocalypse

Chapter 6

[Ronnie's P.O.V.]

I hugged Ashley while she slept in my bunk with me. I heard the guys snoring. I couldn't sleep, especially when I know Ashley's own brother kicked her out, on the day that they left. They left to go to California at about 10:30, a half hour after a punched Craig. We left around 11:00 A.M. It was around midnight, maybe one now. Ashley shifted she turned over to face me.
"Ronnie, are you awake?" She whispered.
"Yeah." I whispered back. I could hear her crying softly. I hugged her closely to me.
"Where did you go earlier?" She asked.
"You won't be mad if I tell you?" I asked. I could fell her shake her head, as a no. "I punched Craig." I said. She laughed quietly.
"Are you serious?" She asked.
"Yeah, right in the mouth." I admitted. She laughed quietly again.
"Go. To. Sleep!" Nick yelled from above us.
"Sorry," We whispered back. She giggled quietly. She hugged me back. It was a small bunk, it's only meant for one person, she was right up to me, I could feel her breath on my face. I could feel her looking at me.
"What?" I whispered. She didn't reply. "Ashley?" I whispered again. She pressed her lips to mine. "ABOUT TIME ASHLEY!" I yelled in my mind.
"Go to sleep you two." Nick said. We broke this kiss and saw him standing there.
"Okay, okay. We're going to sleep. Gosh." I complained. He climbed back up in his bunk. I rolled my eyes in the darkness.

[Craig's P.O.V.]

I couldn't sleep. No matter how hard I tried, it was impossible. My mouth still stung. Ronnie's got quite the punch. I reached under my pillow and found my cell phone. I texted Ashley :
"Are u still mad @ me?"
Five minutes later she replied.
"Yes, 4 one, u woke me & Ronnie up, and 2 u kicked me out!"
I quickly texted her back.
"Srry, look, I'm srry I kicked u out, 2 let u know, my mouth still hurts, u can tell Ronnie tht too."
She texted back.
"Thts wonderful! Now GO TO BED!"
And that was the end of that. She was pissed at me, always will be. She was the type of girl for holding grudges for a LONG time. And if I texted her back, the next time she saw me she would probably kill me. I got a text, hopefully it was from Ashley. I was wrong it was Max.
"GO TO SLEEP!" It said. I smiled in the darkness. Wait, why was he texting me if he was right next to me, I look over. Max was holding the cell phone up to his face as a light so I could see him. His face looked like shit, his hair was all fucked up, he looked like he was dead. I held my phone up to my face and stuck my tongue out at him, he flipped me off. He rolled over and five minutes later he started snoring again. His snoring was soothing, I mean unless he was sick. Then, my god! You wished you had ear plugs.
I listened to Max snore. And then Rob started snoring, his was annoying. Then Bryan started snoring. Was I ever going to get some sleep. I flipped over on my side and took a pillow and put it over my free ear. It drowned out the snoring long enough for me to fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was short. >.>
I'll update soon.
Comment/Rate/Subscribe :D

Love,
Cammy <333333

P.S. In my CHARECTERS section under stories, I have pics of what everyone looks like, even in my other story!