Status: Completed (:

My Apocalypse

Chapter 7

[Ashley's P.O.V.]

I woke up with Ronnie hugging me, snoring. His mouth wide open. I laughed a bit. I got up to find Nick awake. He was watching Sponge-Bob.
"Hey Nick," I said. He looked up.
"Oh, hey Ashley!" He said cheerfully.
"Sorry if we kept you up last night." I apologized.
"Eh, it's no biggy," He said. "You know Ronnie really likes you, alot." He said.
"Really?" I asked. He nodded. "How much is 'alot'?" I asked again.
"More than any other girl I've seen him with, he would bow down and worship you if you asked him to." Nick said. Unbelieveable.
I got up.
"Hey, where are you going?" Nick asked.
"No where." I said as I walked over to the bunks. I jumped on Ronnie. He woke up.
"Huh?" He asked sheepishly.
"So, you like me, huh?" I asked refering to what Nick just told me. His eyes popped out of his head.
"Who told you that?" He asked.
"Nick," I said. He looked down.
"Yeah, it's true." He said. I picked his head up so he was looking at me.
"What are you so worried about, I love you too!" I yelled. He smiled.
"Really?" He looked confused.
"Yes, I'll scream it to the world," I said. "I LOVE RONALD JOESPH RADKE!" I yelled. He laughed.
"Oh yeah?" He asked. "I LOVE ASHLEY DESIREE NICOLE MABBITT!" He yelled back.
"That's wonderful, now will you stop yelling?" Nasty said from his bed.
"Sorry, just trying to tell people, and it's time to get up any way. I need Star Bucks." Ronnie said.
"I don't think you need Star Bucks or any other type of sugar or coffee at the rate your going at now there, Ronald." Nasty said. Ronnie stuck his tongue out at him.
"Hey Ashley," Ronnie said.
"Hm?" I asked.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I paused.
"Duh!" I said. "It's about time Ronald." I complained.

[Max's P.O.V.]

We finally arrived in California. God damn, it took forever. I missed Ashley, she was the life of the party, intil Craig had to kick her out. I guess it was his fault he got punched.

I got off the bus and saw Ronnie's bus pulling up. Ashley got off with Ronnie, he had his arm wrapped around her neck, holding her. The rest of his band got off and followed close behind. Ashley looked back and saw me. I waved, she flipped me off. She looked straight foward again, and walked away.
"Ah! Ronnie!" She screamed. I heard him laughing loudly. I got back on the bus. Craig was just waking up.
"Hey buddy!" Craig said, he hugged me. I pushed him off me.
"Your drunk, aren't you?" I asked.
"Yeah, probably, look, I need to talk to Ashley. Has she pulled up yet?" He asked.
"Yeah," I said. "But she just walked towards the Star Bucks with Ronnie's arm slung over her shoulder." I said.
"Oh, well, we're going to Star Bucks then!" He yelled. Bryan and Rob ran from the back room of the bus.
"Did someone say Star Bucks?" Bryan asked.
"Yeah," I said. "Drunk Craig did."
This is going to be a long day...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was short (again) >.>
I didn't really like this chapter, but Comment/Rate/Subscribe anyways?? :D

Love,
Cammy <3333333

P.S. OMG I LUV YOU GUYS! YOU GAVE ME 2 STARS?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!
You guys fucking rock!