Status: Completed (:

My Apocalypse

Chapter 8

[Ashley's P.O.V.]

It was dark, I cried quietly while Ronnie and the band slept. I couldn't stand it. Craig was my brother, why does he hate me? I was the only one awake. I quietly walked off the tour bus, almost silently. I ran over to Escape The Fate's bus. I knocked on the door loudly. Max answered it, his hair was all messed up, he had his eyes have closed.
"Ashley?" He asked.
"No, it's the Tooth- Fairy. Yes it's me, I need to talk to Craig." I said.
"Come on it, Miss Tooth-Fairy," Max teased. Craig was still awake on the couch. "Craig, the Tooth-Fairy is here to see you." Max said. He hobbled back to his bunk and went back to sleep. I sat next to Craig, he was watching "The Village".
"Hey." He said.
"Craig, I'm sorry." I said.
"No, I'm sorry, I over reacted," He said. "don't you ever apologize for something that you didn't do." He said. I gave him a hug. I was almost on top of him. He hugged me back. His hair smelled like his shampoo, and his T-shirt smelled like Max's axe. But I didn't care, my borther didn't hate me anymore.
"Will you sleep on this tour bus now?" He asked.
"Yeah, just let me tell Ronnie," I said. I ran off Escape The Fate's tour bus and on to Falling In Reverse's tour bus. I woke Ronnie up.
"Hm?" He asked.
"I'm going back to my tour bus for a couple nights or so. But I promise I'll come and spend the night again, okay?" I asked. He nodded. I pressed my lips to mine, He pulled me on top of him. I broke the kiss.
"I love you, Ronnie." I said.
"I love you too, Ashley." He replied. I went back to my tour bus with Craig, Max, Bryan, and Rob.
Craig and I watched "The Village" together. Bryan checked on us a couple times, probably making sure we weren't going to kill each other again. I got up and walked over to Max's bunk where he slept. Iw oke him up.
"What?" He asked.
"I'm sorry for flipping you off earlier." I said.
"It's okay. You do it all the time, we joke like that," He said, he sat up and wacked his head off Bryan's bunk. "Ow, fuck!" He yelled in pain.
"Are you okay?" I asked him.
"Yeah, I'm fine." He siad laying back down.
"Did I get you excited?" I asked laughing.
"Yes, actually," Max said.
"Seriously?" I asked, I stopped laughing.
"Oh god Ashley, not like that!" Max said. I laughed.
"Sorry." I apologized.
"Will you sleep with me?" Max asked. I looked at him. "I mean just sleep, nothing more, just sleep. With me. In my bunk. Just sleep." He said.
"Max, I get it," I said smiling. "And yes, if it makes you happy, I'll sleep with you, just sleep, I swear if you try anything I will kill you." I said.
"Okay, okay. Now get your Tooth-Fairy ass over here." Max said.
He was never going to let the go, was he?
I crawled in with him, he put his arm around the back of my head, he hugged me close to him.
"Max," I said softly.
"Hm?" He asked.
"You smell good." I said. He laughed.
"You do too." He said.
We heard Craig screaming from the couch, he screamed like a girl. Max and I burst out laughing.
"It's not funny!" Craig yelled.
"Sorry, it's just--well, dude, you scream like a school girl." Max said.
"Shut up!" Craig complained. "It's not my fault!" He yelled back.
I rolled my eyes. Max kissed the top of my head. I looked up at him, confused.
"It was just a goodnight kiss," He whispered. I raised my eyebrow at him. He kissed my forehead. "Go to sleep Ashley." Max said.
I fell asleep to Craig screaming and the sound of Max humming softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didnt really like this one...
:D
You guys rock!
I have so many readers!
Last time i checked (earlier today) i had two stars!! TWO FUCKING STARS!!
Well, guess what.
I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Love,
Cammy <3333333