Status: Active (:

All I Wanted Was You, John O'Callaghan.

Chapter Four

"I don't wanna go." I whined to John, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He chuckled, sending his hot breath in my ear. I giggled, twirling a piece of his hair on my fingers.

"You'll enjoy it; come on." John whispered in my ear.

"No, I won't." I muttered childishly.

A laugh bubbled in his throat; so melodious it made me wat to stay even more. How could I bare to leave him? Hah, I couldn't. I wanted to stay with John as much as possible.

"Jenny." His voice contained a warning tone.

"Johnny." I mocked.

"Johnny?" He pulled back and gave me a quizzical look.

I rolled my eyes. "Would you prefer 'Johnny boy'?"

He grinned. "Boy? More like 'man'."

I threw my head back and laughed. "That's what you think." I joked, patting his chest.

"Oh really?" John's arms around me tightened and I could feel his biceps pressing into my sides.

"Uh-huh." I couldn't stop smiling.

John pushed me up against our tour bus, putting both his arms around me; trapping me. I gulped, looking up into his hypnotizing eyes. His lips came down on mine, so smooth, so inviting, I just couldn't help kissing back.

His lips went down to my neck and I strained to think straight. One thing was running through my mind; John, John, John.

I giggled as John kissed my jaw, making his way slowly back up to my lips.

"Okay, okay, you proved your point." I grinned at him.

His eyes were tinted with mischeif. "I don't think I did." His lips were dangerously close to mine again.

"John! Stop raping Jenny and let's go!" Pat called.

I blushed and looked up, spying Pat, Garrett and Jared all grinning at us. I rolled my eyes.

"Just go." I pushed John away playfully, pouting.

John laughed. "Don't look so down, babe, I'll be back soon!" He pecked me one more time on the lips before heading with the rest of the band. Kennedy had joined too, he had his arms over his chest and his eyebrows raised at the scene.

"Bye, Johnny." I whispered, knowing he coudln't hear me.

He looked back and winked at me before leaving to go practice for the next show. I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair.

"Where in the world is Lisa?" I muttered, opening the tour bus door and walking in. I headed over to the back, where the bunks were and reached under John's bunk for my backpack. I opened the zipper and reached my hand in, my fingers closing around the money I had packed in there.

Lisa and I had had plans to go shopping while The Maine and All Time Low run sound check for the show tonight.

"Hey-ho!" I heard some one call.

I turned around, a smile on my face. A grinning Lisa appeared in front of me, an amused look on her face.

"Hey yourself, whore." I joked.

She scoffed. "Whatever, slut."

"Same thing." I pointed out.

She giggled. "I know."

I rolled my eyes. "Come on, let's go."

"Yeah, okay." She grabbed my arm to pull me out, but stopped. "Do you mind if Alex comes with us?" She frowned.

"Isn't he running sound check?"

"All Time Low's got canceled. Some shit about technical difficulties." She shrugged.

"Yeah, sure, fine. I need someone to tell me how hot I look in my new clothes." I smirked.

"As long as John's free this afternoon, I'm down."

"Who says that anymore?" I asked her, raising an eyebrow.

"I do." She tired to look serious but failed miserably. "Oh, who cares? Come on!"

I laughed along with her and started walking out the bus. "You are so weird, Lisa Ruocco."

"Same goes to you, Jenny Benson." She mocked.

I sighed and walked with her to her car. I had a feeling this trip wouldn't be our usual shopping trip.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah. I feel so bad! This is such a filler && I took so long!

I will never let you down again ;)

I won't promise, though, because I don't like making promises I'm not sure I can keep.

Anybody pre-order 'Picture Perfect' by Every Avenue? SWEET CD, lemme tell ya!

Julie