‹ Prequel: Stop & Erase
Sequel: I Promise You

Crush

It was just a crush 'Cause this is real life Not a show

A Week Later
Joe Proposed to Demi During her Concert it was amazingly Awesome. 8 months later they got married . its been about a year since their wedding Nick and I have gotten way Closer tonight we were going on a date He Wouldn't tell me were we were going so i noticed he Drove to a Restaurant. I Smiled it was my favorite Italian Restaurant He Opened my door I Smiled " Thanks" i said We Held Hands and walked inside. Soon after two hours of eating and talking. After he paid for the dinner after i put up a huge argument we where now walking on the beach. I was holding my shoes in one Hand and Hold his in the other we where walking just Staring at the sky " You Know we have been Best friends Since Forever Right Lace" Nick said I nodded " yup" I said Popping the 'P' Well there's Something I want to tel- well Ask you " We stopped walking and just looked at each other " What Nick?" I asked He Seamed a Bit Nervous. Then I realized " Lacey Choe Jameson Will You Marry me?"
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*******************************************************
*
*
*
*
*
*
I Stared At him In Shock I mean Right out of the Blue he asks me that I look down I knew I had Tears Forming in my eyes I looked back at Nick he had Extremely Hurt Eyes "Yes" I said Smiling threw Tears. Nick smiled and Picked me up in a Hug. I was Going to Marry My Best Friend the Only person I could Count on NOT To Hurt me. That Night I Just Layed in his Arms the Whole time We Occasionally Kissed but it just felt great to be in the arms of Someone You Love.
*
*
**************************************************************
*

It has been a month I was Wedding Planing and Demi told me She might Be. wait She Is Pregnant But she has not told Joe Yet. Today I was going to give her Advice On what she should do Since I Broke my cell phone Apparently If you want to call your Self while your phones under water it Usually work's better when someone answers So My phones in a Lake Right now. I walked into their House "Demi are we gonna talk about Your Preggers or Not!" I said I walked into the living room And so a wide eyed Demi and a Mad Joe. " Hi Hola peeps whats up " I said backing away " Your What Demi?" . and with that I left I know I shouldn't have left my best friend but It was awkward for me.
{ Joe}
* an Hour Later Demi was now Gone and That left me alone I called Nick and told him to Stay over When he got there " Dude whats wrong Demi's crying over at Our House" Nick said I looked down " I told her to Leave she Decided to tell Lacey about our baby before Me.So I Told her to Leave" I said Nick glared " Really Joe? Your Stupid you know that" He said " well you should break up with Lacey while I'm having a hard time with Demz " He looked mad and Shocked " you really think i would Ruin the best thing in my life for you" He said shaking his head. With that he left Too. It was about 12am when He came back " Lacey Gave me the ring back Apparently YOU SAID SOMETHING THAT MADE HER NOT WANT TO MARRY ME!" Nick yelled.
^ It has been about Three weeks non of us have talked to each other and today we had to Record things in the Studio. " Hey Lace whats the name of this song ?" Demi asked threw the Speakers me and nick were sitting watching them. " Crush" Lacey said setting up her stuff and she Began Looking at Nick The Whole Time.

"I guess I should've known
it wasn't gonna end okay,
You're such a troublemaker
but I like it just that way,
A bomb tick ticking
with neither one of us to blame,
Just like a countdown ready to blow

I sat around a lot and thought
About the world without you
And no matter what you think,
Everything is not about you
You think I'm still hung up on you
But baby it's not true

[Bridge]
Now look at me,
The memories turn to dust,
There is only
one explanation

[Chorus]
I wasn't really in love,
(I wasn't really in love,)
It was just a crush,
(It was just a crush,)
Sparks fly when we touch,
(It was never enough,)
It was just a crush,
(It was just a crush)

You throw away the things you need
there's nothing left to lose,
The things I never wanna be
I owe it all to you,
You just can't help yourself
it's just what you do,
'Cause this is real life,
Not a show

[Bridge]

[Chorus]

You'll be fine,
Just find another girl to kick around,
Won't be long until they all know
what I figured out

[Bridge]

[Chorus]

Yeah,
It was just a crush
Yeah"
♠ ♠ ♠
the end...... For Now