‹ Prequel: Crush
Status: FINISHED

I Promise You

You know everyone Has the happiest day of their Lives? or the Worst? Mine are The Exact Same thing.

***************Three Months ago***************
we where now walking on the beach. I was holding my shoes in one Hand and Hold his in the other we where walking just Staring at the sky " You Know we have been Best friends Since Forever Right Lace" Nick said I nodded " yup" I said Popping the 'P' Well there's Something I want to tel- well Ask you " We stopped walking and just looked at each other " What Nick?" I asked He Seamed a Bit Nervous. Then I realized " Lacey Choe Jameson Will You Marry me?" I Stared At him In Shock I mean Right out of the Blue he asks me that I look down I knew I had Tears Forming in my eyes I looked back at Nick he had Extremely Hurt Eyes "Yes" I said Smiling threw Tears. Nick smiled and Picked me up in a Hug. I was Going to Marry My Best Friend the Only person I could Count on NOT To Hurt me. That Night I Just Layed in his Arms the Whole time We Occasionally Kissed but it just felt great to be in the arms of Someone You Love.
****************************************
I Know by the end I only Felt it as a Crush and I just really wanted to Stop and Erase the Past But Its Just This Promise I made thats Keeping me here for Nicholas Jerry Jonas.