‹ Prequel: Crush
Status: FINISHED

I Promise You

I know That my love for You is real

*********************Three Months ago*****************
we where now walking on the beach. I was holding my shoes in one Hand and Hold his in the other we where walking just Staring at the sky " You Know we have been Best friends Since Forever Right Lace" Nick said I nodded " yup" I said Popping the 'P' Well there's Something I want to tel- well Ask you " We stopped walking and just looked at each other " What Nick?" I asked He Seamed a Bit Nervous. Then I realized " Lacey Choe Jameson Will You Marry me?" I Stared At him In Shock I mean Right out of the Blue he asks me that I look down I knew I had Tears Forming in my eyes I looked back at Nick he had Extremely Hurt Eyes "Yes" I said Smiling threw Tears. Nick smiled and Picked me up in a Hug. I was Going to Marry My Best Friend the Only person I could Count on NOT To Hurt me. That Night I Just Layed in his Arms the Whole time We Occasionally Kissed but it just felt great to be in the arms of Someone You Love.


Today im talking to Nick for the First Time Demi and Joe got back together a month ago, but Then Nick had his Tour So i Couldnt talk to Him. I was waitting outside of Our old house and he pulled up " hey" I smiled he smiled and hugged me " Nick I was So Stupid Im Sorry I love you and Never Stoped It was just Really wrong of me to give the Ring back I mean By Now I could still almost Be Mrs. Nicholas Jerry Jonas " I said joking " Well You Still can be " He said I turned to look at him He got down on one knee " Will you marry me and not give the ring back this time " He said I nodded and kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have most of this written so Its gonna all but put up now