Status: working on it

Something Went Wrong

getting ready

...........Waking up to the alarm clock in the afternoon was tiring. We moved in an extremely slow mode and we barely moved. After washing my face it became better tho. I hugged Lucas to go home and put my things down, so i could shower and change for the party tonight.

"Do you want me to take you home?" he asked looking around from the bed like a sleepy kitty squinting his eyes.

"Nope" i said shaking my head and looking for my gear "i came with a car. I'll go back to get it from the school and take it home"

"Whose car?" he asked with furrowed eyebrows

"Oh right. I forgot" i said as i went back jumping on the bed landing half way on him "i live at a new place so i get to use the cars too. they are awesome. Damiens's favorite is his black Mustang with red flames on it. Not the gay kind of flame but the..."

"Whoa whoa whoa... rewind. Who's this Damien guy and where do you live exactly?"

"Right. From the beginning." i said nodding and explaining him what happened to me. "Well that's about it." i said getting up and getting my jacket on. I went back to hug him again and give a kiss on the cheek.

"So is this guy okay?" he asked suspiciously

"Yep. He's pretty cool. I don't know too much about him yet, but he's pretty laid back, even tho he's a workaholic, tho that's probably not his fault." i can't tell him that he's a vampire. it feels awkward to hide so important things from them, but i can't do it.

"Oh." he taught about it for a few seconds then the normal always smiling up to every stupid thing kind of Lucas came back "You want me to drive you to your car?"

"Thanks but no. I'll walk. It's not that far." i said getting my gear from near the door. "I'm going to Dawn first so i'll meet you all in front of the club" I said opening the door and glancing back to him. He flopped back on the bed and yawned "I still can't believe you're here" i laughed as he smiled. "I'll see you in a couple of hours. Bye. Love you"

"Love you too" he yelled from the bed as i closed the door with a smile.

I walked to the school and found the red pick up truck still parked in the back of the gym. I threw my gear in the back and sat in driving back happily to the house. I got out throwing my stuff on my back as i went in the house.

"I'm home!" i yelled. Bad habits. Even tho no one responded to be i liked to yell out. It felled more like a home this way. I heard a grunt from the living room and went to check with furrowed eyebrows. Damien was sprawled across the couch still in his suit. "Hey. What happened to you. How was your day?" i asked leaning on the door

"Eventful" he said lazily. I couldn't really see his face but he sounded really tired. "What about yours?" I cheered up as i remembered what happened so far

"Amazing. We..." but i couldn't finish as my phone begun to ring "Sorry" i said as i saw the caller ID. Dawn.
'Where are you? Weren't you supposed to come to mine after you talked with Lucas?'

'Hy to you too. No, neither of us said that and btw i'm home'

'Home? Where home? And why?'

'Home as in here at Damien's place. And i'm here because this is where i live. Plus i gotta put gear down, shower and get clothes before i go to your place." i said sighing and heading for the stairs. "I didn't take a shower after the game so i kinda stink right now."

"Didn't you take one at Lucas' place?" she asked

"No."

"Then what were you two doing?"

'Oh my god what are you? My mother?' i laughed at this. 'What's with this? We talked. He had some explaining to do'

'Right' she said. 'Are you two cool now?'

'Yep. I'm not mad anymore. I'm happy he's here. At least for this short amount of time. I'm not going to be bitching around about it.' i said closing my bedroom door and throwing down my stuff on the bed. 'Look i gotta go now to put my things away, shower and get some party clothes on so i could meet someone who will torture me about it so if you don't mind i'll go now' i smile. She laughed in the phone

'Oh thanks. And yes i will be bitching around if you don't get a good skirt on that skinny ass of yours.' We both burst out laughing. She was the one who was always arguing with me because i didn't want to get a skirt on. 'because if you won't then i'll be lending you one of mine'

'Well i'm sorry but your butt is skinnier then mine, so your skirts won't be good on me.'

'Yeahh, but remember that skirt you really liked in a dance competition so much?' she asked while i got in the bathroom and started the shower

'Yeah? what about it?' i said remembering the little purple skirt that was in a latin-american dance competition not long ago with frills on it that looked really good while the dancer was spun around by her partner

'I got it' my jaw dropped.

'You've got to be kidding me' i said in awe. I loved that little dress so much the moment i saw it. I may not be wearing that many dresses but you can bet that i like them.

'Yeah, well since you whined to me so much about it while watching it i asked my aunt that works in a dress shop if she has anything like these, so she looked trough stock and found one exactly the same."

'Oh man, how much do i owe you?' i asked jumping up and down like a kid at Christmas.

'Well...' she started taking her time

'Spit it out already! You're driving me crazy and you know it' i smiled

'Well i wanted to buy it to you as an early x-mas gift, but you'd probably forget about it, so i'll let you pay trough blood and tears, a.k.a. 5 bucks for it, since it cost that much... you know i can't afford a fortune like this...' she joked and sighted dramatically. i could hear her flip her hair round her back while doing it. I rolled my eyes and laughed at her.

'Oh man thank you so much. But now i really gotta go or something will die here, i stink so much. the shower is running and i'm itching to get in so see you soon. And be ready for god's sake. I don't want to wait for you another decade till you get ready. Better start now.' i laughed

'Okay bby. And hurry up!'

Alright alright. See ya' i shut the phone and almost teared down my own clothes. I got a nice hot shower and finished pretty soon compared to the ones i take. I like staying under water for a long time, but now i had to be ready fast. I put my gym clothes in the laundry basket then looked trough my stuff in the closet but decided to just get a small skirt and a halter top, putting my golden bikini top in my bag with my phone, wallet and camera. I got a big shirt and boyshorts on and went to do my hair but heard the door close from Damien's room. My phone buzzed with a message from Matt, Chelsea's brother saying *Nice game. Saw Lucas is back. Btw we're going to the party too.* The game...damn. I hit my head as i remembered seeing Damien there. He had so much work and he still managed to come see me.

I went out the door and knocked on Damiens's. When i heard a low come in i saw him in unbuttoned jeans and shirt standing near the bathroom door. His hair still had droplets of water in it while he had a towel round his back.

"Hey" he said. His eyes still looked really tired, but his face looked better then before.

"Hey" i called back. I stood watching him for a while "I'm going to go out tonight. Just so you know. Dunno when i'll get home" He nodded but said nothing "thanks for coming to the game tonight..i know you were really busy." he shrugged and got the towel off him throwing it in the bathroom.

"I had a little free time"

"Don't lie. You had no free time. You said you were busy. You must have ran cuz when i got home, no offense but you looked like crap" we both smiled at this

"You asked so i taught I'd go see how you're doing. Not that bad, but you could've done better"

"Haha, really funny mister I'm so perfect i can't appreciate little things in life" He smiled a little then turned around doing something on his desk. I went behind him and just hugged him, as bold as i am

"Thanks. Really. It meant a lot" He froze for a second but the eased up and touched my hand for a second. I turned around but was stopped half way to the door whenhe grabbed my hand. He let go quickly

"With pleasure he said with the smallest blush on his face that man kind would ever see. Vampires blush... interesting" i smiled seeing him but then he turned away

"Don't even think about it"

"About what?" i smiled "That little change of color on your cheeks?" i said with a smile. He turned around with a playful glare "I'm not" i smiled

"So what's with this party anyway?" he asked becoming a little serious.

"We want to celebrate the win. And it's Saturday so it's fun. To top it a friend of ours returned from New York so we want to party like in the good old days when everyone was together"

"Oh."

"Well i gotta go dry my hair and be ready or my butt will be kicked. Thanks again" i smiled walking out the door and putting on Let It Rock from Kevin Rudolf and Lil Wayne. I love this song so much. I got ready in no time. I was just finishing putting on my make-up as i heard the door knock. I turned down the music and opened the door to see Damien leaning on the door. "Whassup?" i asked going back to the bathroom to finish the eyes and put just a hint of gloss on my lips.

"Who are you going with?" he asked casually. I raised one eyebrow to him. Is everyone trying to act like a mother today? "No. I mean as in who comes after you? Or do you want to drive?"

"Well since no one knows where i live I'll drive to one of my friends and she will drive from there." i said going back to the room to putting my i pod in my bag and get my jacket on. "Why?" i said while i sprayed my favorite perfume on my chest and behind my ears

"I'll drive you" he said turning and going down. I just stood there for a while in awe then got my bag, turned off the lights, closed the door, and ran after him

"Wait what?" i asked when i reached him as he opened the door to the garage.

"I said I'm driving you" he said with a small smile after he got his keys and sat in

"But you're tired and i can drive. It's no problem for me to do it"

"Aren't you celebrating?" he asked while opening the other side for me. i nodded "You will probably have a few drinks too, and have fun, plus you have 4 inch heels on. How do you want to drive properly like that?"

"Getting my shoes off?" i said

"What about the drinks" i shrugged and he just said "Get in" he sighted.

"I can sleep at a friends' house" i suggested so he wouldn't have to wait for me.

"No. Just tell me what time and where. I'll get you" I just looked at him not knowing what to say. He was being nice. Really nice. What s with him these days? Not that I'm complaining or anything. He looked at me with a smile "What?"

"Nothing." I said with a confused smile. "Well how about...5 in front of Butterfly." He looked at me with one raise eyebrow "You don't know where it is? well then how about..."

"I know where it is. but 5?"

"It's a party you know." i laughed

"Right" he said."You smell nice" he smiled. i did too and turned on the radio and agreed to the song that came. Black Eyed Peas - I've got a feeling. I sang to it

"I've got a feeling, that tonight's gonna be a good night that tonight's gonna be a good night, that tonights gonna be a good good night..."

I told him where to turn down the street to reach Dawn's house. When we reached he got out his phone and dialed someone. My phone started to ring and i just

looked at him as an unknown number was calling me.

"Call me if you finish early or if something goes wrong" i just smiled. So he is a nice guy after all. i got out of the car as i got my bag and got out. When i closed my door he leaned to the side

"Looking nice by the way" he said then drove away