Status: working on it

Something Went Wrong

Damien's POV

Damiens POV
“There she is” Harold said pointing to a crowd from the window of the car. “Samantha Rose Hale”

As I looked out of the window to where he pointed I saw the girl my uncle was talking about. She had long somewhat curly, dark brown, but almost black hair. She was tall. Taller then most of her girl friends, but shorter then the boys he was surrounded by. Maybe 5 foot 6 or 7. Her body was well grown, with curves at the right places. Not skinny. She had quite some meat on, but she wasn’t fat. She had muscles. As she moved you could tell she played sport.

She was surrounded by 2 guys and 2 girls. Probably friends. Maybe classmates. They were laughing. They were talking about something that happened in school. As she turned around laughing I saw something that was almost electrocuting. As the sunlight fell on her face her smile made me shiver.

“Damn” I said slowly. “How old is she?”
“Well I see you know which one is her. She’s almost 18” Harold said knocking at the window of the car so the chauffer knew that he has to go on.

“So what are we going to do” I said still looking at the girl. Samantha.

“Well for a start we will make her live with us. I already arranged everything with the Hale family. They were actually happy to know we wanted to take her away”

“Some parents” I said finally joining the conversation mentally. “So when are we going to tell her?”

“Tell her what?” Harold asked.
“What what? You know what I’m talking about. When are we going to tell her what we are?” I asked turning the conversation serious. “She will freak out. You know that. This is not something we can play around with.”

“I have everything arranged. We will have a ball next Saturday at the Daniels. She will find out everything about it the day before so he could be prepared to them. And the others too.”

I knew what he was talking about. We were others. Me, Harold and others in the world. Different species. Species that are know from myths. Humans think we’re legends. They are afraid of us, but they really have no idea.

We arrived at a simple family house with two cars in front of the garage.I know I’m going to be bored to hell waiting. As we went in the house I saw two angry parents. They were talking to a little blond girl. She must be their daughter. She was gossiping about what happened in school. There was some kind of fight.

“Oh hello there. My name is Marsha. This is my husband Bob and my dear daughter Jessica” she said pushing the girl in front of us smiling is such a sweet way it made me sick. It’s when you eat a lot of sweets and sugar and honey, and then someone puts even more honey in front of you. It’s really disgusting after a while. Her daughter, Jessica smiled like her, but she had something in her eyes. Something that was screaming “I’m a bitch”. She was definitely the easy type to get. I smiled at them out of politeness while Harold made all the introductions. She was looking me up and down, taking her time at my thigh and chest. She practically undressed me with her eyes. Isnt's this supposed to be a guy's job? She just looked trough my black button up shirt and jeans like she wants to jump on me. She must have practiced a lot acting like a whore. She was actually behaving like some horny freak. She was melting away. This was no fun after all. Easy girls are not that charming if you think about it. She’s only 17 but I’m sure she slept with half the town already. Well maybe she will be of some use in the end.

We waited for a while but I got tired. I didn’t want to listen to the business talk again, and that girl was practically drooling over me. I went out and walked trough the town when I saw her. I saw Samantha with her friends in front of a pizza house. She caught me looking at her but then I went away. After about an hour or so she decided to head home. I followed her while she got into the car of her friend. When they arrived at her house she caught a glimpse of me yet again. Well might as well have fun here. Before she got in I sneaked in the house and went to the living room where the others were.

“Where were you?” Jessica asked. Wow. What a pitiful human. Already dressed like a slut just for me. What a whore. A girl should have some dignity in her.

“Out. I wanted some fresh air” I went to the window as Samantha came in the door. Her smell was mesmerizing. It was the only thing I could sense ant the moment. It had a sweetness that nothing could overdo.

I waited for the parents to finish the quarrel. When I was introduced I turned to look at her. She was a little shocked to see me. She just stared at me with her beautiful eyes. Eyes that no other creature on the whole world could have. The colors had a beautiful mixture of blue, green and gold, going from the outside in. they were beautiful.

“what about them?” she finally choked out.
“you’re going to live with them” her mother informed her.
Well she took it way different then I was expecting her to. She started laughing hysterically. I actually got concerned. She started to turn bright red and she actually cried. Wow. I lived a lot but I never saw anyone turn this red from laughing.

When she finally finished she thought everything was just a joke. Stopping arguing decided to play along. These parents really didn’t act like one. Stomping up the stairs she quickly packed her bags. That’s when I decided to join her.

I played a little with her before going out and getting ready for leaving. She has quite an attitude, and she’s witty too. When she came out of the room she kicked in some of her bags in hope that some will hit me. Hah. Like that would ever hit me. Let alone harm me. She said a weird goodbye for the ones in the house and got in Harolds Bentley.

She listened to music while we drove there. She had some interesting taste in music. SR71. I liked this band.

When we finally arrived and get out of the car Harold sat back in telling her that he had some things to attend to, leaving the two of us alone. Great.

I saw her stopping in front of the main entrance. She seemed amazed by the size of the place. I slowly and quietly got behind her leaning into her and taking a deep breath of the beautiful smell of her in my lungs. She smelled so good. It’s weird. I feel like some creep. Then again, many humans say this when they found out what I am. They don’t have too much time to think about it tho.

“Well what are you waiting for?” I whispered seductively into her ears feeling her shiver beneath me.

Pushing the door open I heard her take I deep breath. She was amazed by my home. Well, it wasn’t just some any kind of place. It was a pretty big mansion.

As I closed the door I showed her against it leaning in closer. She had quite an attitude back at their house. As I leaned in, her heart sped up. I smirked when she said she wanted to see her room. Well this little attitude of hers won’t do her too much good. She has to know her place. This is my home after all.

“why don’t you just go and look for It yourself?” I finished walking away with a smirk on my face.

I saw her wander away. She must have been really tired because next time I saw her she was already at the basement. This was one of my favorite places in the house. I loved the whole room.

She actually fell asleep on the couch. As I went closer I heard her steady heart beat. She was already sleeping, or at least her body behaved like that. As I went closer I tugged the hair from her face behind her ear and brusher her cheeks with the back of my hand. She stirred a little and I stepped away quickly. It seems she was drifting back to sleep. I stepped back and put my jacket on her, while brushing her cheeks again.

She looks so innocent. She has no idea what she got herself into. Her now peaceful life will soon change and she has no idea what awaits for her. Poor thing…