Status: working on it

Something Went Wrong

maria helps

As we walked trough the doors we noticed that there were more people than we expected for a Wednesday night. The music was loud. Way too loud. But that was what I wanted. We went straight to the bar and got two margaritas. There were a lot of guys, but most of them were older and probably just wanted to have some fun with some na�ve girl they found.

After our drinks we skidded to the dance floor and started dancing together. It wasn’t long until some jock came up to dance with us. I felt someone put their arms around my waist and pull me into him. He moved our hips to the music. I turned around I saw a pretty handsome guy smiling back to me. He was about 6 feet with short blond spiked hair. He had dark green eyed and was wearing dark jeans with a dark green button up shirt.

“Hey there” he said still smiling

“Hey yourself”

“Your looking good. Having fun here?”

“Your looking good yourself. And yeah. So far so good”

“You have some amazing eyes” he said looking in my eye.

“Thanks” He taught some hip swaying and sweet talk would be enough to get to me. I smiled to myself as I spotted Dawn with a tall brown haired guy in similar clothes as my partner. Only he had blue shirt instead of green. When she noticed me she smiled. We danced towards them when the music changed into a latin song I didn’t even know. It had a great rhythm. Dawn and I looked at each other and smiled. With that everything was said. We left our partners and glided to each other swaying our hips and making heads turn to us. We started dancing cha cha cha. It seemed that quite a lot of pairs stopped dancing and watched us. We were pretty good after all. I danced since I was ten out of hobby and teached Dawn too. after all the twists and turns we done, when the song ended everyone in the room started to cheer and we got a round of applause. The guy I danced with earlier came up to me again.

“So… are you a professional dancer?” he asked as we started to dance again on a slower music.

“No. I just took a few lessons when I was about ten”

“Well you are amazing”

“Thanks again”

“By the way. My name is Jake.” He smiled.

“Sam” As we danced we went to get another drink. Then we got another and another. He wanted to get me drunk. He slowly started to get touchy. Sliding his hand down to my ass and leaving it there, pulling me close. Well we might as well have some fun. Eh?

After another dance he slowly pulled me to some hidden tables in the back of the club. As we sat down on the comfortable couch he got closer and started caressing my cheeks then kissed me, and started pulling me into him. Some guy came over, and slipped something in Jakes hand. There were two pills in his palm. He saw the quizzical look on my face and said

“Relax. This is fun. Come on. Try one” yeah right.

“Thanks no. I came here to have fun and dance. I don’t need pills”

“Oh come on. It’s no big deal” he said nudging me and taking one pill.

“I said no” I said sternly looking him in the eye.

“Fine.” He sighted and got up. “I’ll get a drink” he went away and came back with a cocktail for me but nothing for him “come on. Try it. This is really great” I drank it. It really had a good taste. Then he started making out again.

I started feeling dizzy. I saw Dawn from the corner of my eye getting nervous. She watched me from the distance. I didn’t even see clearly anymore. Jake started massaging my upper thighs and kissing my neck when I saw Dawn give a call.

“Stop it.” Jake didn’t stop. He moved lower with the kissing. “STOP” I said trying to push him off of me but he simply pushed me on the couch.

“Why would I get off of you?”

“Because I said so and…” it just hit me. he spiked my drink “You Goddamn son of a bitch!” I screamed pushing him off of me “You spiked my drink didn’t you? Get off of me!” he pushed me back again.

“There’s no reason to fight back baby. I know you want me.” he said. He didn’t stop kissing. He trailed up his hands on my ass and that’s when it was enough. As dizzy as I was I kneeled him in the crotch. Dawn already get rid of the guy she was dancing with, and came running to me helping me up. Jake got up all red. He was angry. Pissed as hell. He pushed Dawn away from me and slammed me back on the couch.

“Oh no you won’t” he said threatening me. I kicked him in the face and stood up. Some people stopped and gathered around us. I saw as Jamie came over. And helped Dawn up. So it was him she was talking to. Jamie and Dawn held me up and wanted to somehow get me out. My legs were barely working and my head hurt like hell.

We got out of the club and went to the Jamies car when he ran back.

“Don’t worry “ she answered to my unspoken questions “he just went back to talk with the bodyguard. Tell them to kick that guy out”. As Dawn held me near the car she was pulled away from me and slammed to the ground. That’s when I truly snapped. No horny bastard will hurt her. Jake turned to me with a smirk on his face and taught that he got what he wanted. That’s when he got a right hook from me. The impact was so powerful I fell to the ground. Dawn got up and looked shocked and proud in the same time.

“Wow Sam…” she helped me up while Jake was still rolling on the ground. When I was finally on my feet I aimed good kick in the ribs of the guy in front of me. I heard some cracking and then I looked up. I saw Jamie and some other guys come running to us. They stopped when they saw that Jake wasn’t moving anymore. I was way too tired to do anything now. I just collapsed in Dawn’s arms.

“What a night” I heard her say.

“Gees Sam. Couldn’t you stay out of trouble for at least once.” I smile to myself at what Jamie said. Funny. It is true. Something always happens…

In the end i got to Dawns place with the help of Jamie trough the window again. It was hard and we almost got spotted by the neighbors but we made it. As I fell to the bed with Dawn we fell asleep, and nothing could wake us up…. But the alarm clock.

We both groaned when the alarm went off. Dawn just threw a pillow at it but with no luck. We both got under the blanket but after 15 minutes we couldn’t take it anymore.

“Turn it off!” I groaned, curling up under the blanket

“You turn it off” Dawn said following my moves.

“It’s your alarm”

“You’re closer to it”

“But you have to go to school” we fought like kids over some stupid toy. In the end we had a pillow fight and that’s when the door opened. We instantly froze with the pillows in our hand and blanked over our head. We forgot that Dawn’s parents might be home. We could get in trouble. They had no idea I was here. Dawn gulped and slowly pulled off the blanked from our heads. That’s when we saw April running in and turning the alarm off with the biggest and most beautiful smile she had saying “I’ll turn it off” in her sweet voice “Mom and dad are already gone. You will have to take me to kindergarten.” She continued. Dawn and I looked on each other with a grin and pulled her in the bed tickling her and laughing. After we stopped and she could finally breath again she looked at us and said “you’re late” Dawn looked at me and said

“Late for what?”

“School. And I’m late too” she giggled. We looked at the clock and noticed that we had 30 minutes to get ready. We jumped out of bed and almost fell over each other as we tried to get ready as soon as possible. April just laughed while she was on the bed. She was ready long ago.

When we finally got ready and packed we went down to the kitchen and got some corn flakes. We were done with changing in 15 minutes so we could relax.

“How come you’re here Sam?” April asked?

“Ahh. Well this is a secret but Dawn and I had some fun last night so I ended up sleeping here”

“Aren’t your parents worried?” she asked with an innocent little voice while she munched her breakfast. I stopped eating

“No. they’re not” I said not noticing the sad expression on my face and tone.

“Why don’t you go get your stuff April. We’re going to head out in a few minutes” dawn said

“Ok.” She said standing up from the table and running upstairs to get her things. “So… how are you?”

“I’m… fine I guess.” I said “Just lost my appetite”

“Yeah… so what exactly happen yesterday?”

“Ahh. Yeah… well it seems that the guy I danced with, Jake, wanted me to try some pills. I refused him, so he went to get me a drink and put the pill in it. I didn’t notice it and the rest you already know.”

“yeah… what a night…” she said trailing off and stopping to look at my hand “Holy crap… you’re right hand is all red and swollen. Is it ok?”

“oh.” I said noticing my hand. I flexed my fingers. It hurt but I could still move them. “ it hurts but it’s not broken. Don’t worry” I smiled “I’ll survive”

April came running down the stairs with her little backpack all ready. We got into Dawns car and drove away. First we dropped April off, then Dawn dropped me off at ‘Broken Wings’. She drove to school then.

The day past slowly. At work I got a few questions regarding my hand but nothing more. It wasn’t a busy day so I got to read a book during work. I finished Twilight, and I must say it was great. Even better then the movie. I really love reading books like these. I was still tired but went to school after work. I just got into school when my phone rang. It was Harold.

“Hi Harold.” I said a little annoyed. I was too tired to talk with him like nothing happened

“Hi Sam. How was your day? I wanted to call you yesterday, but had too many things to attend to. How was your ride with Damien? I hope you guys didn’t get into a fight. I know it’s strange but…” I cut him off seeing the coach coming out of his office.

“Look I gotta go now. I have practice and I still have to change. About the so called ride yesterday… Well ask that from Damien. I gotta go so bye” I closed the phone and ran to coach Mason.

“Hi coach. i hope I’m not late” I smiled

“No. you’re not late. In fact I was looking for you. It seems that someone had a problem with suspended students coming to practice… so I’m afraid you can’t come to practice for now.” He said a little sad “but don’t worry. You are in the game for Saturday.”

“Oh. Let me guess? Brittany?”

“Well I saw her walk out of the headmasters office today. So it was probably her who turned you in. What happened with your hand tho?”

“Oh. Yeah…well, I kind of got into trouble again…”

“Sam. You’ve got to be careful. You will seriously harm yourself one day. What did you do this time?”

“I…was… actually…” I trailed off not really wanting to explain last night to my coach

“You know what? I don’t even want to know. Now go home and take care of your hand. Be careful. we don’t want anything bad happen till Saturday…and even after that.” He patted my shoulders and turned to go to the gym.

“Thanks coach” I said and headed out. Now I gotta get home somehow…

I called a cab to school. I didn’t want to call Harold to ask for the house number…or even the street, mostly because then he would send Damien. And we already know what would end up with that. I got into the cab and thanks to my great memory after about one and a half hour later we found the house… or mansion.

I paid the driver and got my stuff out. I finally got to the entrance but I didn’t have a key. Well I didn’t hope for Damien to be home. I really didn’t want to face him right now. Harold probably called him about last night and he must be pissed off.

Just when I got to the door the front door opened and an older woman came out in a maid outfit with her hair in a bun. She actually made me jump, then I realized it was the maid. Harold said something about a her working here every other day or so.

“Oh my oh my. Well hello there. my name is Maria and I am the maid here.” She pulled me inside taking my things away and pushing me inside the kitchen. She was practically running around putting things away and talking way too fast for me to understand everything. I looked around in the kitchen for the first time since I got here. It was a huge open space with green walls, cherry tree cabinets and black tiles and counter top. It was fabulous. It looked amazing.

Maria broke me from my amazement by standing in front of me dressed in her normal clothes ready to go.

“Where I you going?” I asked

“Well I’m done for today so I’m heading home. You should go to your room and rest. You look tired. Master Damien will be home soon. Food is in the oven.”

“Whoa there horsie. Rewind a little. Master Damien? “

“Yes. He is the master of this house”

“Oh” I was too tired to even argue about this. Who’s stupid enough to call him master. He’s some stupid guy with a stupid attitude and hot body with gorgeous eyes and…WHAT THE HELL AM I TALKING ABOUT? Or thinking…

“What’s wrong honey” Maria asked when she saw the look on my face

“Oh nothing. Actually I don’t know where my things are. Or my room. Could you please show it to me before you leave?”

“Of course honey. But wait. If you don’t know where you room is then where did you sleep last night?” she asked with furrowed eyebrows and a concerned look on her face.

“Oh. Last night I slept at my friends house.”

“And the day before?”

“Well I was looking around in the house and got lost and slept in the basement”

“Oh my. That is awful. Come come then. Let me show you your room” she said a little too enthusiastic and pulled me up the stairs. The hall was awesome. There were a lot of doors there but I didn’t even have enough time to look around. At the end of the hall she pushed open a door on the right and showed me a huge room. It was amaaaaaaaaaazing. My jaw just dropped. It was a huge room with a queen sized bed on the left, a little desk on the right and huge French windows in front of me. The main colors were red, black and white. My favorite. Maria pulled me inside and pointes to two doors on each side of the bed. The left one was to my closet and the right one to a huge bath room.

The bathroom was mainly black and white. There was a huge bathtub and a shower too. there were dig windows in the bathroom too. I had a great view of the back garden. I didn’t even notice that there was a pool here. As I walked back into the room I noticed my jaw was still dropped to the ground. This place is amazing.

“Well I hope you like it” Maria smiled from the doorway

“Like it? Are you kidding me? I love it!” I smiled to her.

“Well I took liberty in putting some of your clothes in the closet. You should get changed and come down to eat. I will wait a little longer. Want me to serve you now or when you get down?”

“Oh don’t worry. I’m not hungry. I just want to sleep. But weren’t you in a hurry?

“Oh don’t worry about me. I reminded I had something to talk to about with master Damien. I’m going now. Have a good nights rest” she smiled and walked away before closing the door she turned back for a moment “By the way, the door in front of your room leads to master Damiens bedroom. Just so you know”. Then she disappeared.

Well all the god things had to have a bad side too…right? As I looked around again my eyes landed on the bed. It was massive. It had red and black silk bedspread and pillows on it. It was so inviting. I realized I hadn’t took my shoes off so I threw them off and just jumped on the bed.

I didn’t have to wait to fall asleep. As soon as I fell on it I fell in a deep sleep. I didn’t even realize I was this tired. Everything seems perfect in this place… everything…
♠ ♠ ♠
i know i have punctuation mistakes and all that... but i wrote this about a year ago...and i wanna correct it, but have no time currently... being a senior sux... big time....