Status: working on it

Something Went Wrong

what a night

Why? Why can't i have a good sleep at least once? Since I had that fight Monday i couldn't get in my pajamas and fall asleep in my bed. I haven't even seen my bed till just now. And can i finally sleep without being disturbed? No. I have to wake up because some ass can't shut that God damned door properly and has to slam it. Oooh, guess where that ass is coming.... i can hear his heavy footsteps coming straight to my door. And 3, 2, 1 Blast. The door was almost ripped out from it's place as the one and only Damien came trough it. I didn't even have to look up from the bed.

"What the hell did you do?! How stupid can you be!? Do you want to kill yourself!?" he shouted while he came next to the bed. So i guess he wanted to talk to me.... well well.... finally interested if I'm here of not.

"What's your problem. I'm sleepy. Just leave me alone" i groaned pulling a pillow on my head.

"What the hell's wrong with you? Harold called me demanding what happened last nigh, and then i get sorted out by the maid just because I didn't show you your

God damned room. Why couldn't you just shut your mouth?" he yelled grabbing the pillow off of me. i however was in no way willing to take place in this conversation. 'I'm sleepy. My head hurts. He'll leave eventually.' i said to myself while pulling the sheets over my head.

Well it seems he really wanted to talk and wasn't going to leave too son, because as he saw that I'm not willing to reply he pulled the sheets down from me and since i still didn't want to move or talk jumped on the bed...and me. He turned me over beneath him and shook me.

"WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG WITH YOU? TALK DAMMIT!"

"STOP YELLING IN MY GOD DAMN EAR YOU STUPID CRAZY BASTARD!!!" he stopped shaking me. He was shocked by my reply "Well what did you expect me to do? Tell Maria that you forgot where my room is when it's right in front of yours? Or tell Harold that we had an amazing night when i almost got RAPED?!?" whoops...His eyes widened and so did mine. Damn. I didn't want to say this. i didn't want to explain things to him.

"What?" he asked narrowing his eyes. His grip got tighter and you could see him getting angry.

"I... umm... I know your room is in front of mine?" i asked trying to look all cute and innocent.

"You know what I'm talking about. What the hell happened to you yesterday?" he asked.

"Nothing" i stated. He started to lose his patience. He looked at me with that typical "answer right now or I'll bite off you head" look "Well if you want to know it that much..." i started, it was his fault after all "because someone couldn't come after me like he should have, i went to dance. And at the club there was some ass who spiked my drink and wanted to rape me, so..."

"What?" he cut me off. "So what did...?"

"Do you know what happened? Cuz if you know it better then just let me sleep" i said sternly getting up while looking in his eye. Now that was a mistake. His gorgeous deep blue eye... ahh. it's killing me.

"Go on."

"You know you could get off of me too." he didn't move a muscle. "Don't worry. I took care of it" i said leaning back.

"As...how?"

"There's a reason i got expelled for 3 days from school you know." i said smirking.

"Like tha't supposed to be something to be so proud of?" he mocked. "You're a girl. You should be a frail little girl who's supposed to be protected. Yet you are the one who protects others. you're a fighter"

"Yeah...well got a problem with that? What's your point anyway?"

"Well being such a fighter won't make you too much good anyway. You won't get a guy if you act like this"

"How the hell did this come here?!?" i yelled blushing. now was my time to be angry. "You have nothing to do with this. And get you lazy ass off me already!" i yelled struggling.

"Well am i right?" he had a crooked smile on while he pinned my arms down.

"Screw you!" i said looking away. Damien turned my chin so i was facing him again. He had a playful smile. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing" he stated.

"Then why the hell do you have to make fun of me?!?" tears started to emerge in my eyes. See i always had this thing, that sometimes i was just tearing up with no peculiar reason. If someone didn't know me then they taught i was crying, and by the looks that Damien had he did the same. He let go of my arms so i could wipe the tears off. He had a look f shock on his face. Good.

"Did i..."

"Just get off me already" i said struggling. but now he actually let me. He got off of me and i got up. I wanted to just get out of the room but when i reached the door he caught my arm gently and pulled me back.

"Are you crying? Why?" he said in a low voice full of concern.

"Don't worry. It's just a few tears. They just come when they want to. It's not real crying." i said looking at him. He was so concered it was actually funny. I never saw him like this. A small smile crept upon my face. His concerned faced turned into a puzzled one and i couldn't help but laugh.

"What now?" he asked.

"Nothing" i said as i finished laughing. "It's just that i never saw your concerned look. It's funny." A smile slowly crept on his face too. A real smile. Not just a smirk or grin but the real deal. I was beyond amazed now. I was shocked. A hot guy like him with those killer eyes and a smile that you only see in the best advertisements. It's a combination that makes you forget your own name. I just looked at him. I just couldn't concentrate. I didn't even know what i wanted to do or say anymore. Than't when Marias voice saved me.

"Master Damien?" Damien looked up and as if he look trough the door he waited until there was a knock on his door. "Master Damien, your friends arrived. I'm going to leave now, so goodbye" With her voice, the sound of her footsteps faded too. We looked at each other one more time until there were some really loud noises noticable from downstairs. Damien sighted and let go of me. He stepped forward and opened the door. I just looked at him as he waited for me to go out.

"Didn't you want to leave a moment ago?"

"Wha... Aaaah. Right..." i said blushing at my own stupidity. "So... Where are you going?"

"Party" he said as it was the most natural thing. He stopped dead in his track and looked at me. "Do you by any chance remember the guy you were with last night?" he said in a demanding tone.

"Yeah, slightly... Why?"

"Heh... I may want to know him if I bump into him" he said with a grin on his face

"Ha ha. Very funny. I sorted him out already." i said walking away but he grabbed my hands and pulled me back again.

"Hey! you should really stop with this grabbing and pulling me back already"

"Tell me." he demanded with a playful smirk.

"I don;t think he will be even near a club tonight after i kneeled him in the crotch, got him with a right hook and got a good kick in his ribs. He didn't really move too much afterwards" i said smirking as the memory came back. I really can't keep myself out of trouble can't I.

"OK" he said shaking his head. As i wanted to go down he pulled me back again "Why were you at a club last night? couldn't you just sleep at a friend of yours" he said getting serious

"Well in the end i did sleep at a friend of mine. Where did you think i spent my night at after that little incident? Under a bridge?" i said walking away. He raced down and got to the people downstairs in no time.

"Hey guys!" he shouted.

"Hey. Are you ready?"

"What took you so long... ooooooohh... who's the babe?" a blond guy with spiked hair and light green eyed guy said. There were two other guys. Both with dark brown hair, but the one with hazel eyes haid longer hair while the other with shorter had really dark, almost black eyes. They were all probably a year younger then Damien. Note to self: ask him how old he is. They all had simple jeans and button up shirts with t-shirts beneath it. They all had great bodies, well toned muscles. They were sexy. Why the hell do these guys look so good?

"She's..." Damien started but i cut him off.

"Hey there. I'm Sam. I live here... since Tuesday...?"i looked quizically at Damien. 'Didn't he tell them?'

"Hi. I'm Justin" the blong guy jumped in front and took my hand to bring me closer "The long haired guy is Tyler and the angry looking one is Mike." he said

"We're Damiens best friends.... well at least we taught we were. So how come this chick lives here?" he said now looking at Damien but still keeping his hands on me.

Damien saved me by pulling me to him from Justins grip "She lives here cuz Harold knows his dad from somewhere. Now she's living with us and that's all yoou guys need to know"

"Great. is she comig?"

"Coming where?" i asked

"No she's not coming"Damien said

"Coming where?" i asked again

"To the party. Wanna come?" He asked getting closer

"She won't come" Damien said sternly

"Why not?" Justin started.

"Do i get any saying in this?"

"Nope" Damien said shortly. Justin and Damien started to argue and tackle each other to the ground playfully while i skipped to the others. I said hi to them.

"Is he always this hyper?" i asked Tyler pointing to Justin.

"Oh yeah. He's a pain in the ass"

"Hey! i heard that" he said from under Damien. Damien gracefully got up and walked to me

"So am i going?" i asked

"Nope"

"Kay... i wasn't in the mood anyway. i'm tyred... i said yawning and flopping on the couch"

"Awww" i heard Justin but he didn't protest after Damien glared at him. "Okay Okay"

"By the way..." Damien said crouching down in front of me "...for the little trick you pulled yesterday..." he leaned closer making my heart go crazy "...you're..." he was already whispering in my ear. Chills were running up and down my spine. How can he be so seductive. Has he any idea how sexy his low voice is? God!

"...you're grounded" he? he got up with a smile and headed for the door. He threw his black leather jacket on his shoulder and got his car key.

"Wha..." i couldn't even finish my question, and i didn't even want to. I didn't have the strenght to even get up and go back to the room. i just fell alseep where i was... yet again... without normal bed and sheets and pillows...

...

"Dammit" i groaned " i really have to get out of the habit of sleeping anywhere but my bed" i slowly, really slowly got up and headed upstairs for my room. It was dark outside, probably way past the middle of the night. There was a huge silence in the whole house. It was actually pretty disturbing. I stopped in front of my room with perked ears waiting for any kind of sound, bu there was none. I quietly tip-toed to Damiens room and opened the door slightly just to peek through.

There was no one inside, at least no one in on the bed. i was actually awestruck. i could have imagined to see a dark room, with only a huge bed in it and nothing else visible from the darkness to match Damiens great personality, but actually, i was shocked to see one of the most beautiful rooms ever. The room was similar to mine, it had somewhat a butterfly effect considering the furnishing... The main colors were green, brown, cream and blue. Everything in it's perfect order. Everything looked beautiful and the bed was just breathtaking. Brown, green and blue silk sheets with smaller and bigger pillows with different simple but beautiful designs on it. It was really inviting actually... "Oh yeah" i said as a smirk appeared on my face. I ran and jumped on the bed with a huge thud. Wow this is amazing.

It was so silky and soft and great to sleep in and just soooooo confortable. "Ahhh. this is awesome" i whispered watching the huge medieval chandellair on the ceiling. My eyes slowly started to close but it fluttered open when i took a deep breath and i could feel Damiens scent all over the place. Not that i have anything against it, it is a really, really really good scent, it's somewhat weird manly but thank God not stinky scent with barely some hint of cologne. Groaning i got up and went back to my room, just to confirm it i jumped in my own bed.

"Yep, it's as good as his" i yet again got up and put on some music before i headed to the bathroom. I didn't want anything to wake me up entirely, but i wanted music, so i put on SECONDHAND SERENADE, Stranger, Like a knife and many more. I wanted to take a bath so bad and just relax in the tub, but at my current condition i'd fall asleep in it, and i really don't want to stay in the water till the morning... that would suck, big time. So as i walked in and stripped down my clothes, threw them in the laundry basket and headed for the shower. I turned them on hot so it would relax my stiffened body. It felt so good, i didn't even want to get out of it. The bathroom was filled with scented bath foams, shower gels, shampoos and hair conditioners. It was probably Maria who filled the whole bathroom with it. I smiled to myself at the tought. She was really caring. I just chose a strawberry scented and washed my body and hair quickly. I didn't bother with conditioning, my hair was really silky and i loved it. Unlike many others i didn't really have to bother with conditioning and other stuff. I rarely did things to it that were bad such as too much straightening or curling so my hair was healthy.

As i got out of the shower i got a huge red towel round be with black and white designs on it. Even tho it sound all gothic and all, this was really beautiful. As i walked out of the bathroom to the closet I heard some noises from downstairs. I know there wasn't a soul in the house when i got up, so if it isn't Damien then it's a burgler. This place is pretty far away from town and inside of a forest, so if it is one then they really know what they are doing. If it is so then they wouldn't have made such a loud noise. As i taught about this i silently tip-toed to my door and went downstairs. There were some people downstairs but darkness consumed everything, and thankfully they were too loud so i really hope it's Damien, not some other people they forgot to tell me about. As i reached the last step i flipped on the lights and confirmed my taughts. I heard loud growls and saw Justin fall over Mike and crash face down on the floor.

"Aaaaaaaaaau! Dammit!!" he cursed a few more times while i just watched. Whell they were quite wasted. I watched as Tyler came over and tried to help Justin and Mike up without any succes. Justin pulled him diwn too and with a huge thud he fell on both of them. I was biting my lips to try and hold back my smile but i broke out laughing when i saw Justins face. He was wasted to the core. Poor guy. His face reminded me of a kids whose candy just got stolen. As Tyler stood up he helped Mike up. Mike was the least drunk out of the three of them, speaking of which... where's Damien? I looked around while with the help of Tyler and Mike Justin was halfway up and finally noticed me. i heard a whistle so i looked back at them. Now all three of them were looking at me. Justin had the biggest smirk on his face while Tyler somehow managed to hide it and it finally hit me. I was in a goddamn towel in the middle of the living room with three very how but drunk and pretty much stranger guys. My eyes widened in shock from my stupidity while he just looked at me wiht a wide grin on his face. Great. Just great.

He opened his mouts to say something but i quickly shushed him with holding up one of my hands while i had a death grip on the towel with the other.

"Where the hell's Damien?" i asked but my question were answered with a still grinning Justin looking begind my back. 'dammit' i gulped turning around. i wasn't even fully turned when Damien fell on me. 'Oh dear God' i groaned as he fell on me. How much did he weight? I barely stood on my feet and i was taking deep breaths. He reeked of alcohol.

"Dear God. You smell..."

"Well thank you" he slurred. i could feel his smile.

"That was definitely not a compliment, stupid" i said trying to push him off.

"Hey babe, what were you doing?" he said smiling and looking down at me "walkning around naked?"

"Hell. We should have stayed here then" Justin slurred.

"No dumbasses. i was having a shower"

"Oh just confess it" Tyler said while getting Justin to the couch and dumping him there while he fell back to the armchair.

"Alright alright. I was walking around here naked. No wait, i was running around and called my friends over. We had a nude party" i said getting into the game

"Awwww. Damien. i't all your fault. we should have stayed or at least braught her with us" Mike said flipping on the other armchair.

"No waaaaaaaay." Justin cryed out.

"Ok. time to go to bed" i said knowing Damien had no intentions of getting off of me. How charming.

"With you baby? Anytime" Justin slurred from under a pillow.

"Hey. Me too" Mike cried.

"Me three" Tyler stood up.

"Hey hey hey! No touching or even thinking about this.... She's mine." Damien said firmly hugging me, so tyler flopped back on the armchair.

"None of you guys own me. And you" i snapped to Damien "get off of me" He just smiled and tightened his grip

"You're mine" he whispered in my ear. A chill ran down my spine, and i ran out of breath. This would sound cheesy in normal sircumstances but now i meant it literally.... i could barely breath. He was crushing me.

"Urgh. Can't breath..." i said. He finally let go of me and stepped back but my freedom dodn't last too long when he fell back down on my. My knees went weak but i could still support him. Thank God that i play sports. Otherwise i'd be crushed already God knows how many times.

"Okay. You won't get off me so then let's go" i said turning back. The others were already sleeping "Whoa... how much did you guys drink?" i said amazed.

"Not much" he said but his eyes were closing too. I slowly but steadily managed to get upstairs. As i reached his door i kicked it in in the most unlady-like way possible, but hey, i had a guy on me... isn't it supposed to be the other way around? The girl getting carried by the guy? Damn... i get all the good things don't i?
I finally reached the bed and of course as it has to happen altough i wanted to watch out, my feet got tangeled into something and fell on the bed with Damien.

Thank God i was on top so i could easily get off of him.

I went down and threw some blankets at the sleeping beauties with a smirk on my face. They looked hilarious.

After i got back up to Damien's room I took off his shoes like a good little whoever was supposed to.... like what am i even doing? Why am i helping him? And why am i talking to myself? Dammit... i'm goig mental... or am i already mental...and i'm just realising it now...Hmm... I almost fell down when i got one of his shoes but i actually did fall down as i pulled off the other... "AAAAAUU!!!My butt. " I glared at Damien while getting up "You're not even worth it." i said going for his shirt. I took it off of him and WOWEEEEEEEE i knew he was how but dammit... his 6 packs are just WOW, and his chest... He's one hotty alright. 'stop. stop it' oh like how pathetic could i get. i'm drolling over a drunk guy wo's already sleeping... I watched as his chest moved steadily. He was actually asleep. That was fast... but what did i expect. He was wasted. Alright then. My last benefaction of the day... and hopefully for the whole year too... i managed to get the blankets out from under him and tugged him in, because no matter how good i am or how bad it is to sleep in jeans, i will not take that off of him. His breath reeked of alcohol. As i turned and headed for the door a hand caught my arm and pulled me back to the bed by my waist. Damien put his arms protectively around me and pulled me close to him

"What the?! Hey. Hey! HEY! Let go of me!" i struggled to get out of his grip but of course with no succes. He was too strong. Way too strong. His hands remained at my waist while he put his head next to my ears and whisperes

"Stay with me" making me blush madly. i know it may be cheesy but there's not always a guy behind me holding me by my waist and whispering by my ear... even if he's just drunk, he's still gentle. He won't even remember this tomorrow.

With that he falls asleep, but not like any normal human. No. He falls asleep in the same position, protectively, but not letting go of me. Actually, the more i struggle to get out the closer he pulls me, so after a couple of minutes for my own safety i stopped struggling before he crushes me. I was already burried in his chest.

So as weird as the situation was, with me in a house full of drunken guys, non the less very hot guys, and in the arms of one of them who's half naked while i only have a goddamn towel on, i freely fell in a dreamless sleep yet again, not in my bed... But this was good. This actually felt really good.